One Shot – My Maid Nessa
1.6k 5 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up to the sound of my maid. Nessa.

“Master, it is 6 AM.”

Yes, yes. I know. I have to get up and do work.

I frickin died and reincarnated, yet I still have to do office work. Holy fucking shit, I’m just about to kill myself.

I try to relax a little by breathing in and out, deeply. Nessa though simply pulls my cover and lets the cold air hit my body.

“Does master wish to take a bath here?” She asks, and my eyes open up completely.

“I’m awake, stop saying useless things.” I get up, slowly though, as it is the only rebellious attitude I can muster.

And there, I look at Nessa. A prim and proper maid. And elvish maid, to be precise. Even after 16 years in this world, I am constantly amazed by her ears. She never says anything when I stare, so I stare. Frankly speaking, she is the only element of my isekai life that reminds me that this is an isekai, instead of some horrible accounting job with slavery-like conditions.

By the way, my name is Glen. Glen Albert. A noble, as you can guess from the surname. Like all common isekai, this one too has the standard copy-paste nobility and royalty elements. It is strange to think of a living breathing world in terms of novel tropes, but it was true.

Anyway, it wasn't good to do any favors to my mood to butt heads with Nessa like that. She was my maid of course, but she was also hired by my late parents. Others left throughout the years, but Nessa stayed because of the fifty-year clause in her contract, a clause which had cost a considerable sum of money I imagine. Ten years after the death of my parents, you’d think she would become a second family, but that wasn’t the case. She was here begrudgingly because of her pride, and she wasn’t afraid to let it show.

To date, I had no idea how her mind worked. Yes, she had to serve the Albert family for 50 years, but I am the one that cannot terminate her employment. She somehow had negotiated sole power over that. The contract was odd, but valid, according to the lawyers I have spoken to.

I often wondered if she felt some sort of paternal concern, but elves weren’t exactly attached to their own offspring, let alone a random human child. There is no reason for her to even attempt to fulfill those fifty years of being a maid.

“Master’s itinerary for today-” I interrupt her. “Can you stop calling me master? Can’t you call me Glen, or Lord Glen?”

The word “Master” had unsavory connotations in this world, mostly regarding slavery. Yes, there is slavery too; isekai, right?

Nessa though, closed her eyes and lowered her head. “Master succeeded the Albert house yesterday, and therefore it is not appropriate to call him Young Master anymore.” She finished and did not continue.

She didn’t even answer the question nor even acknowledged my request. This was her way of saying ‘I don’t care, I’ll call you what I want, deal with it.’

Everything she does is technically right, and she does it for a good reason. But there is always something that just makes me…

Ugh. I sigh and try to forget about it.

“I’m guessing there’s more paperwork, followed by more paperwork, and after a light lunch, more paperwork?” I ask with dread. It wouldn’t be this bad if I had some vassals, but before inheriting the rank of Count, I was living in limbo. The territory had shrunk in the decade following the death of my parents.

I wish I had some uncles or distant relatives, or even some random power-hungry asshole that would neatly maneuver me out of the Count position for their own sake. But nope, as the only successor I *had to* inherit the title, thanks to Imperial Law.

But I didn’t want that. A weak lord would be killed sooner or later. And without any political connections, I was an irresistible dish for the surrounding territories. And with my birthday yesterday, I officially assumed the position automatically and became available for everyone's taking.

“There is a scheduled interview at 2PM for the position of your aide,” Nessa speaks with absolutely no emotion in her voice.

Why have I never heard of an interview before? I do a double take without knowing. Nessa though, meets my gaze without any concern. A silent staring contest starts between us, and after some time, I became the one that breaks it. I couldn’t stand the scrutiny of her violet eyes.

She is the very definition of annoyingly beautiful. I don’t have a fetish for maids or elves, and I have never seen her wear anything revealing, ever. But her face… Sometimes I feel like she was created by the amalgamation of the concept of beauty. A natural force that is beyond even the reach of the gods.

Annoying. Infuriatingly annoying.

The fact that she was the last employee hired by my late parents made it even worse.

I have a plan, you see. A simple plan involving me screwing up the management of my territory. If I could incur just enough debt, and delay paying taxes *just enough*, I could default on the tax and return the territory and my title itself to the imperial family, making me a commoner as a result. Such a tactic wasn’t uncommon. In fact, I have reason to believe others territories have been preparing for this exact scenario ever since I was declared the official heir after my father's death.

I appeared to be an easy target, no doubt. And all I had to do was to *let them*. And I fully intended to do that. I had already secretly accumulated enough funds to last me almost a lifetime.

The only problem was this elf. Nessa. She was the one thing that connected me to my parents. She was sharp too, and I’m sure she wouldn’t go down without a fight once she understood my intent.

I have to get rid of her, and I have no power to do that. Also, after years of service, she deserved better than to sink with the ship. As my primary retainer, her prestige would be in tatters if I crashed everything while employing her. Her unlikability doesn't give me the right to hurt her reputation to that extent. Not when I am her employer.

I take a deep breath to harden my resolve. She readily displayed her expressionless disdain at every opportunity. I honestly had almost no sympathy left for her as a person after a decade of that. If I wasn’t reincarnated, these would've been my formative years. How could a normal teenager even survive unscathed? So I decided to use any means necessary to get rid of her. I had to get her to leave of her own volition. Whatever it takes.

“Nessa,” I speak, leaning back on the bed, and trying to control my shame and guilt. “I am your master now, is that what you were trying to say before?”

“Of course.” She speaks, with no emotion, neither in her voice nor expression.

“That means you will have to obey my every command?” I press on.

“Of course.” Same response, as if she was a video recording.

I beckon her with my index finger. “Come here, I want to take a better look at you.” My heart starts to race with what I was about to do. I had never sexually harassed someone before. I felt like a piece of shit because I was behaving like a piece of shit. But I pushed through, thinking Nessa wouldn’t stand for this anyway.

I could tell that this was going to be her last day. Before the end of the day, she would leave, if she would even would wait that long.

Nessa obeys my command and stops a few steps away. I beckon again without another word, each time Nessa takes one step until there are less than a few inches of gap between us. I start openly evaluating her body. With how conservative she was dressing, it was rather difficult, but I did it anyway simply to unsettle her.

“You really are beautiful.” I start touching her neck, the only skin she showed other than her hands and face. My touch doesn’t produce any response, to my surprise. I wonder what I should do next. I need something that will clearly convey that I was going to become a lustful piece of shit.

I start going down her neck, to the big bulges in her chest. I suddenly realize her maid outfit wasn’t as thick as I thought. The dress was bulky, but once I explored a little bit, my hand filled the empty sections and revealed her curves for the first time. She was bigger than I thought. My shock expands as I feel how exceptionally soft her breasts are, even behind layers of cloth.

I suddenly realize that I really was groping her breasts. I look up expecting at least some disdain, but find nothing. She was staring at me, like a statue. Was she shocked? If so, that was also fine. I hide my guilt with a smile. “You have good assets. No need to hold myself back now that I’m of age…”

I grope her breasts with both hands, freely squeezing them, playing with them. Despite the fact that I am sexually abusing her, I start to feel some excitement. This was the first time I was touching a woman after my reincarnation. My dick evidently didn’t care about the circumstances.

After some time of me kneading her tits, I look at her face to see at least a glint of anger. But still nothing. “You like that?” I start to tease. But I get no response, not even a sarcastic dismissal. Was it even working?

I grab her waist and pull her to my body. Her dress seems quite thin in other places too, as I could feel the softness of her skin through my bulge. We were close enough to feel each others’ breaths. “I like this version of you better,” I say, trying to control my breath. “Taste of an elf…” I press my lips on hers and plunge my tongue as deep as I can. The softness of her lips, combined with the foreign taste of her saliva… I start to grope her ass and press her with my crotch.

The tiny voice at the back of my head, screaming that this is wrong… I actively pretend that I’m not hearing it.

I stop because she doesn’t participate in the kiss. “Use your tongue, please your master,” I order her, then plunge myself back. I feel determined to continue until she stops me herself. My mind already convincing me that anything goes until that happens. My hand finds her asshole and starts pushing around. And to my surprise, her tongue finally moves. Awkwardly at first, sometimes avoiding me, sometimes trying to prevent me, but I start kissing even more fiercely. The sound of our smacking lips echoes in my bed chambers.

I finally let go and gasp for breath. I am too into it, I realize, but I can’t stop anymore, not unless she does something.

“Remove your clothes,” I order her. She doesn’t respond at first, so I push her even more. “Are you my maid or not? If you are, remove everything. You belong to me.” I surprise myself with my voice. But her arms finally start to move and distract me.

Her frilled apron goes first, followed by her untying the corset. After some struggle, her dress cleanly drops to the ground, revealing her white frilled underwear and bra, and the curves of a goddess. Her spotless body glistening with the morning light, filling me with a completely otherworldly feeling. This is the body of an elf, I realize. And I am too horny at this point to even show a shred of reluctance. I openly stare as she removes her panties. She didn’t have a single hair, which was normal for an elf, but my excitement starts bursting at the sight.

As she starts undoing her bra, my hand is already feeling her pussy. I am a piece of shit, I fully understood that now, but I can’t stop. Especially not after noticing she was wet. But the shock from that couldn’t get through my excitement. I lick the juices dripping from my fingers and almost lose myself in her taste.

No, I can’t attack her, I have to savor this. I lean back and meaningfully stare at my bulge. At this point she understands and her hands move. No expression still, her hands don’t even shake.

But I finally hear her voice after she takes out my cock. “I used to wipe you after each time when you were a baby.” She looks at my dick, then at my eyes.

Somehow, that excites me even more. “Did you have a taste of me then?” I ask. She doesn’t answer and accepts my cock into her mouth instead. Her warmth spreads as she takes me in, deeper and deeper. I lose myself in the sensation. “I’m going to fuck you silly every day from now on…” I don’t realize what I was even saying. “Suck it good, like that…”

Slurping and sloshing sounds fill my bedroom, along with my involuntary moans. I never could’ve imagined her mouth would feel so good. Maybe after 16 years without sex or masturbation, I was just too inexperienced and had forgotten the sensation.

Within a few minutes, I was getting ready. She increased her speed as if she understood what was coming. “No, stop, I want to cum inside you,” I order, looking into her eyes. She stops mid-way and takes a few more seconds to let my cock go. Her taking out my dick almost pushes me over, but I desperately hold back. Then she climbs on top of me, guides my cock with her hand, and takes me in completely.

The warmth of her pussy, the feeling of juices flowing outside. It is heaven. I grope her tits as she starts riding me. The little break from transferring from her mouth to pussy had pushed my orgasm back, but now feeling her insides… The feeling of her riding my cock…

I see her looking into my eyes as she goes up and down, expressionless as always. Something snaps in me and I start feeling incredible satisfaction from that. The more emotionless she looked, the more excited I became.

“Uuauugh…” A voice escapes from my throat. And she increases her speed, starts holding her silver hair with both arms, and only uses my hands groping her chest to keep herself stable.

Was she into it? I couldn’t tell from her face, but her pussy told me a different story. My bed was wet from her vaginal juices leaking out.

Ah… I can’t take it anymore. I suddenly start cumming, my sperm splashes inside, and her vagina starts squeezing in, milking every single drop from my cock.

I lay on the bed, gazing into her expressionless eyes, feeling the most intense pleasure I ever felt in both lifetimes. And she silently takes it all. My maid Nessa.

As I come down from my high, I became aware of what I did. But even then, with my cock still inside her, I can’t help but want her more.

I drag her onto me, feeling her breasts on my chest, her body weight pressing me, my cock becomes alive again. This time I started to move my hips, holding her ass tightly. She wraps her arms under my neck and stares at me with those expressionless eyes.

“You like that? The baby whose diapers you cleaned, fucking you?” I say while thrusting, I became thankful for her physical training regiment growing up, as I realize how easy it is to move my hips. She doesn’t answer, and I am so far into it that I continue without minding. “Say it, I want to hear. How does it feel to get fucked by your master?”

Her gaze doesn’t leave me even for a second. She opens her mouth, taking in a deep breath. “It feels amazing to be able to feel master inside me again.” I start using my arms to thrust my cock even deeper. Meanwhile, she licks her lips and her body matches my pace. “It has been years since I had the heavenly taste of master’s cock…”

I can’t even register the meaning of her words anymore. I am close, and her expressionless face is simply impossible to resist. I finally gave one deep thrust. “AAAhhaarrghh…” I scream from pleasure as her vagina tightly squeezes my cock. Each throb jerks my body violently, pleasure traveling to deep recesses of my body. I tightly hug her while pushing my dick.

I thought I catch her smile, but I know that is just impossible; I never saw any expression on that face since the day I met her. She gently embraces me, holding my head with her neck. I start taking in her scent, tightly embracing her until my dick inside goes soft.

Her breath is steady as always, but it takes me some time to stabilize.

“Does master wish to have breakfast first?” She asks. As if nothing had happened. I answer with an affirmative sound. “Nn.” She silently gets up, my sperm had stained not only both of us, but the bed as well. Taking out a small towel from her dress, she cleans my crotch, carefully. I am too shocked by what had happened to react to what is happening. She then wipes the cum blew her knees and dresses up. Her legs still had my juices all over, but she seemingly doesn’t care, or doesn’t want to do the cleanup here.

With a bow, Nessa leaves the room.

I get up, in shock. Was it a dream? I wonder, but the smell, or rather the stench, completely disproves that theory.

No, I wasn’t hallucinating. I really fucked Nessa.

“Master.” Another voice comes in, one of the newer maids. I say newer, but she was hired a couple of years ago by Nessa’s recommendation. Juliet, her name, the young maid carries a warm bucket of water and a stack of towels. She kneels before me and starts to wipe my crotch. “Senior Nessa said the bath will be ready after master’s breakfast.”

I look at Juliet in a daze. Despite house Albert being a County, we -or rather, since there were no other family members, I- didn’t have many servants. And because of the sense of decency of my previous life, I never let the maids see me naked. I took my baths alone and dried myself alone. I even dressed up alone, giving Nessa no small amount of headaches.

Juliet though, bows to me after cleaning my cock and balls as if she had done that every day of her life.

“Take care of the sheets and leave.” I throw out a few words and move to the dressing room from sheer shame and embarrassment.

There is something wrong. An overwhelming feeling of wrongness washes through me as I dress in a hurry. Did I just travel to a parallel universe? Was this some sort of weirdly realistic dream?

And then, it hit me. I remember what Nessa said as I was enjoying her body. The words that I was too horny to understand.

It felt amazing to feel me inside again? Been years since she had my… heavenly taste?

I freeze, suddenly unable to breathe, I repeat her words in my mind over and over again. My whole life, I was too stressed to even jack off as a teenager should. It was impossible… for her to…

I stare at the ground, my life flashing over my eyes, the only constant being Nessa, with her expressionless gaze. Always there, always looking at me, her eyes never leaving me whenever I am in the room, even when I was just a child.

My mind becomes empty as my body shudders.

21