Chapter 87: Brawl
159 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of us in the throne room are looking at Momoiro and all I can say is that she is the exact opposite of Eleanor, you see, even though she just vomited in front of the most powerful personalities of Gjallarhorn, she did it like she was alone and also stood up like nothing happened, even bowing as she said:

"Mom, I am back, sorry for my absence earlier. Eleanor, it is nice to see you again after so long, and it is much better to see you happy with your life."

After Momoiro greeted her mother and sister respectively, the maids started to clean up the mess that Momoiro made and gracefully ignored, she went in front of me and bowed once more, her face showing a faint smile.

"Your Majesty, I am glad to see you again."

I squinted my eyes unconsciously as I admired how composed the dodomeki in front of me was, I bet that only a handful of people (including me) could see her get flustered.

"Yes, but why did you run that far to follow us?"

Momoiro gasped and looked at Eleanor who positioned her body to face her sister directly, even Urduja was curious as to why the carriage she sent that contained ME alongside my lover in which is another DAUGHTER of hers followed HER daughter.

_Am I in danger?_

I cannot help but think as such, but of course, in my face is still the perplexed expression I had before.

"So you have noticed me... well you see, I want to surprise you by suddenly appearing in the walls, however, I do not know that the anti-mind reading spell you have made can be inscribed to just anyone you want to, I was so shocked that I ended up not being able to show myself and instead followed you from the walls into this place..."

Momoiro put her index finger and thumb on her chin as she squinted and looked at me.

"Fascinating... truly fascinating."

Momoiro's face is blank as ever, but the usual dullness of her eyes is gone and sparkles can be seen emanating from them, because of her numerous eyes, they do not look beautiful, they honestly look weird because we can see literal sparkles from them, her eyes have rainbow lights coming out of them, Urduja, Eleanor, and Bakunawa looked at me with a "What have you done!?" face. I can see that Momoiro is the "baby girl"(even though that sounds weird) of Eleanor's generation of Urduja's children.

_I wonder if I am really in danger._

"Anyway, Mother, I befriended Queen Sophia when I gave the invitations to her and Eleanor, so I would like to volunteer to tour her around our mansion, and the city too of course."

Momoiro still had a blank face, but her sparkling eyes did not seize to shine, however when Urduja answered: "No." as she stood up, the many eyes of the pink-haired dodomeki immediately dimmed like a lightbulb being switched off.

"I have some important matters to discuss with Sophia, so I have to reject your intentions. Anyway, there will be a banquet later at night and the true celebration of my birthday tomorrow, you can wait until then, right? "

Momoiro seemed to reluctantly accept such a suggestion, but Eleanor (and of course me) immediately understood what Urduja meant, so Eleanor slid herself immediately in front of me and held my hand, I was actually shocked by this action, it was very refreshing for her to have no hesitation, that was kind of cool.

I didn't even have the chance to say anything, Eleanor immediately berated her mother.

"Mom! This decision is made by the both of us, it is just fair to face you as one entit-"

"Eleanor."

Urduja sighed and then shook her head, she raised her hand and then looked at my wife who closed her eyes at that gesture, I was tugging her hand so that I would be the one in front all this time but she was unusually strong, though it seems like my worries are unfounded because Urduja just gently put her hand on Ellie's hair and ruffled it a little.

"Don't worry."

Urduja smiled gently, Eleanor was quite shocked as she touched her hair, I let my hand escape hers and then caressed her back and mouthed "Yes, you shouldn't worry." through my lips.

"Well, have a meeting, we shall."

After Urduja dismissed all the people inside and after I also let Bakunawa watch over Eleanor, I followed Urduja towards her office, at this moment, she already know that I know that she already agreed to my relationship with Eleanor, maybe even offering me later on to answer all the expenses in my wedding, though of course I will not allow such things to happen, it is my wedding so I will be the one that will organize it.

Going back, the meeting might be about my mom who sneakily went out of the throne room earlier, I can confirm that when Urduja muttered "Calm yourself" while the two of us were walking, so she was trying to reconcile a mother and daughter in an office. 

Who knows solving family issues is an official work for the Hero of the Sun.

Of course, I did not answer or even just nodded at what she had just said, I mean even though I said to Eleanor that I would not use my fists to talk to her, I am not so sure if I can uphold that promise for too long. I just really want her dead, even in mine or other people's hands, in any case, I am still on guard, I just knew how old minds work, they might not be as intelligent as humans, but as their age accumulated, the wisdom they have acquired will compensate for such flaws, I do the vice versa, so I knew how it works.

Who knows what is she plotting by making my mom and I meet?

"By the way, won't it be more necessary to  prepare for the celebration?"

The atmosphere somehow became awkward because of the lack of conversation, so I tried to strike one, to which Urduja replied.

"The day of my birth will be tomorrow and the banquet of the nobles and guests will be at midnight, so we have a lot of time before the event starts."

I nodded while looking at the front.

"Oh..."

And then squinted my eyes as I stared at the corner of a cross-section hallway, I pointed at the corner and then asked.

"Someone is peaking on us."

I can see Urduja's forehead grow some veins, so she can get angry towards her wives, though she is tolerant, but in any case, Urduja went and reprimanded the person who is "spying" on us, my mom (that seems to be nervous in the prospect of seeing me, given that she didn't even try to strike a conversation with me at the entrance) and started to lecture her, I also want to have a good look to my mom, though I already saw her earlier so I went and walk beside the two of them.

Their conversation went like this:

"Didn't I tell you to go to the office!?"

"B-but I want to see her...!"

Urduja grabbed the cheeks of my mom whose name is Myra and then said.

"Can't you understand what position you are in right now!? If it's not for my existence you have already died a hundred times over, so listen to me, okay!?"

Those are some harsh words, there is no way I have that bad self-control, I mean, there is just no way, right? I asked myself as such as I continued to look at the PDA in front of me, somehow as I continued to stare at the almond-themed mother of mine, who has almond hair, dress, eyes, etc. all of the noise was suddenly omitted.

_By the way,  she is the one who gave me this height._

My mom is slightly taller than me, despite me being mad and tiny, so one can see whose genes are strong with this one.

"...hia...!"

I observed my mom, somehow, I could not stop looking at her and all of my attention was focused on her. It felt like I had tunnel vision and focused all of my consciousness on her.

"SOPHIA!"

[HAVE SOME RESTRAINT!]

A large roar was suddenly heard that snapped me back to reality, I could see Mira leaning her back on the wall, looking at me with tears in her eyes while looking like she was about to puke, furthermore, I could feel the whole mansion slowly shaking, from moderate and then gradually weakening until it stopped.

"Hm?"

I asked Urduja, however, all of this thing signifies one thing, it seems like I cannot uphold the promise to Eleanor longer than the duration I intended to uphold it, even [Guide] that is in my head was omitted in my system.

_Well, I'll just say sorry._

I can feel and hear my breathing getting heavy, it is amazing how can I get so angry that I can even hear my vocal cords getting ruptured because of the little growls I was making while breathing.

"You... Mira is trying to be a better person, so please listen to her side..."

I continued to walk towards Urduja's office, I then replied.

"Did you ever listen to my side?"

I disrespectfully opened the door of her office, I could hear Urduja sighing, probably shaking her head. Urduja's office is really simple, it is designed by her for her personal use, there is a sofa on the right and left and a table at the front with a box in it, some stains of blood are visible in the box and as Urduja appeared at my back and walked to her office with Mira who has hollow eyes, the audacity.

"...Ahem..."

Urduja coughed a little to get my attention, at this moment, I was aware of my anger already and never even bothered to hide it, so I glared at her, though my glare was met with calm eyes, my message was conveyed, if I did not get to even slap my mom in the face, all hell will break loose. Of course, I am also aware that she wants me to fight her, I don't know why but if you ever become as powerful as we are, you will notice intents from gazes alone.

I know all of that, and yet here I am just becoming fully aware of my anger, I have lived my previous life having little to no chance of understanding my emotions and even now, I thought that the oath I shouted during my newborn days is just in the heat of the moment and recognize my anger as something superficial but in actuality, it is something I have to get out of myself before I explode.

Surely, as I was thinking of that, Urduja opened the box that contained a white-haired man who awfully resembled me, his eyes were opened, the look of despair to them was evident, and just as I expected, it was my father.

What I am confused however is why Urduja kills a person who abandons women but doesn't kill a woman who abandons her kid. Isn't that both negligence of responsibility? Is Mira's pussy really that immaculate that Urduja would rather go back against her principles just so that she can insert her finger inside it?

As Urduja tried to convince me to forgive Mira saying that she was trying to be a better person, Mira being shrouded by guilt whatsoever, it seemed like she forgot that I am technically a newborn child that luckily was "born" with a lot of blessings given by my previous life and my "Father" for him to use me as the ruler of his land the moment he left it, this speech is repulsive, disgusting. 

_So this is how Bonifacio felt when the GOMBURZA was killed in a one-sided trial._

I looked at Mira who looked at me with eyes full of sadness and guilt, and the moment she looked back my seat exploded and the next thing she saw was my face distorted in anger, my eyes bloodshot, my teeth bleeding as I clenched it so hard and my hand charred and has cracks that have lava dripping from them approaching her face at point blank range.

 

 

 

 

I̷̢̨̢̢̲̮̙̼̪̖͎̫̟͓͈̻̝̦͕͖͎̠̟̳͉̮̜̤̒̉̓̄̇̀̌̈́̊̎́̉̍͑̏̓̇͋͌͂͐̄̄̀̿́͐͂̓̿̓̇̌̽͆̈͘̕͜͜͠ͅͅ'̴̛̮̖̲̥̫̥̆̉̈̉͌̈̐̐̊͐̾̀̚̕͠l̶̡̨̨̡̛̛̛̦̻͍̗̹͙̟̝̩̯̮͙̬͕̻͈̞̺͕̠̞̭̬̯̯͔̮̯̹̙̭̰̱̞̖͊̅͌̃͊́͋̅̔̿͗̓̔̉̅̌̽͐̑͗̿̉̏̀̂̉̈̅̿̀̈́̄͘̕͜͝͠͠͝͝ͅļ̷͇̙̯̫̞̯͙͕͚͖͇͕̯͉̰̘̪̫̠̥̖͊́̈̎̀́͆ͅ ̴̨̧̡̡̳͙̹̲͚̩̳͙̞̻͕̺̟̣̺͕͎̻̼̝̱͕͈̖͍̱̰̜̝̮͚̭̜̅̽̓̆̄̏̉̂̊̽̊̍̐̐̓́̓̄̈̾̈́͂͌͑̉̐̑͗̀̑͆̿̎̕̕͘̕̚͘͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝m̶̡̨̧̧̡̧͕̱̫̘̞̤̳̮̫̺̗̗̩̰͖̼͇̤͉̱͇͇͈̝̻͍̺͇͙͎̟͉̥̭͕̼͍͖͊̐̄͌̍́͋̋́͗͗̏̐͛́̐̕ͅͅͅư̸̢̭͉̤̤̗̮̥̗̹͍̼͈̬̲̼̭͈͔̱͍̳̪̜̩̜͈͓̫͉͚̼̲̗̣̯̖͎̜̦̪̻̭̤̾̍͛̀̓͗̾̄̎̂̑͆͋̒̈̿͛̆̅̃̈́́̂͐̃͗̓̒͗͊̋̐͋̊̅̀̕̕͘͝͠ȑ̸͇͚̤̻̪̮̗͙̗̗̳̤̞̭̣͇̬̥̻̙͕̫̯͔͓̖͖͓̺̟͕̟̝̤̱͚͕̻̗̽̎͗̆d̴̢̨̡̧̢̨̢̨̨̡̛͕̬̱̞̪̥͉͎͓̠̯̯̭̖̜̲̗̮͈͍͖̣̲͉̣̖̮̭̦͓͖̜̘͌̄̅̇̎͗͛̆̂̔̊̓̌͋̎̋́̀̓̒̐̐̍̋̌͐̇̇͐̓̕͜͝͝ͅe̷̢̧̞͖͉̗̘̖͍̖̤̰͍͙̖͉̹̪̰̘̪̗̲͙̪̹͓͎̤͉͙̫̪͍̲͔̪̞̤̮̘̪̝̗̟͒͆̈́͑̈̑͒̒͑͆̅̿́͒̓̈́̑̇͒̃̍͆̿̀́̎̄́̆̍̚̚͜͠͠r̷̨̲̻̮̣̱͕̳̮͎̖͕̟̗̞̠͖̫̙̍̃͂̀͂̿̓̑̀́̄̉̔̓ ̶̡̡̛̤̣̣̞̲͎̲̘̳̞̒͊̑̉͂̀̍́̎̓̌̓͂́͛͌̽̌̈̈́̅͐̈̐͑̓̆̀̓̿͛̍͗͋͐͊͆́̍̕̕̚̚̕͝͠͝͠͝ͅỵ̶̧̧͎̞̙̘̙̰̰͓͚̖̣̥͖͚̼̱̺͉̜̖͇̗̣̻̺̖̮̹́̔ͅͅͅơ̴̧̢̧̨̡̨͉̗̣͍͈̤̩̮̯̫͔̟̤͔̖͚̼̝̺̠͈̭̯̫̘̭̗̜͕͎̱͖̤̻̪͙̑̓͂̉́͒̂͂̌̈̍̇̇́̌̑̓͒͑̅̃̅͑̒͌̄̉͆́̾̄̓̚̚͘̕͜͜͝͠u̶̲̺̘̘̙̟̟̹̙̗̖̞̙͕̮̩̩͉̰̯̣̝͎̗͖̰̜̔̽̈͗̈́̑̀͐͒́̀̅̕̕͝ͅ (I'll murder you.)

 

 

 

 

[3rd Person POV]

When strong people (by the standard of this world) enter a state of great emotion or enter a situation that needs so much concentration, they will enter a state in which all things will be in slow motion, the dust becomes clear to them, the breathing of enemies, the movement of their clothes, they vibration of their weapons, everything will be comprehended in less than a fraction of a second.

Urduja and Sophia are in such a state, and Urduja, upon seeing Sophia's figure that obviously exploded from anger and just decided to end the source of it all sighed, she felt guilty about using one of her lovers as bait for the command of her god, after all she is not emotionless, it is just necessary for the Hero of the sun to let the Fallen Hero gain a calm mind, much, much calmer like how it usually is, though why is it necessary is something she still doesn't know.

_Well one thing is for sure._

She clenched her fist, causing her muscles to rip the long sleeve of her dress.

_I have to protect her._

She looked at Sophia with her sharp eyes and then punched her in the sides, Sophia could not anticipate the sudden change in momentum, she was flung to the side without resistance, punched through a wall, and got embedded into another.

Sophia got up and huffed whilst Mira was tossed to the door outside the office, soldiers grabbing her and running away with her, Urduja's Kampilan appearing on her hands as she walked towards the destroyed wall.

Sophia glared at Urduja and Urduja squinted her eyes glowed a golden light to meet the glare as the fight between two of humanity's strongest unfolded.

_______

Note: Sophia doesn't recognize herself as a human, but she is TECHNICALLY one, so she is one of humanity's strongest

6