A Blessing in Disguise [Isekai Fantasy]
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This is definitely older than 2020, but the .txt file i got this from has that date. it must have been from 2019 or 2018 because i know for a fact that i wrote this for my facebook page when facebook didn't have dogwater UI. Also i know the title makes no sense, but it is what it is. I could always change it, but you're getting authentic cringe.

Also, This used to be split into like... two or four parts. everything's been merged together.

5/18/2020
A Blessing in Disguise
Tags: #Isekai, #Fantasy, #Action
I lost the previous author's note for this and the following story, so whoops.


The Kingdom of Ilsavra has fallen. The King is No More.

The moon shines over the Kingdom as it slowly burns down to the ground. it's street littered with the dead bodies of innocent peasants, guardsmen, and what once was the army of Ilsvara. It was a Massacre, and nobody saw it coming.

As The Castle slowly falls from the fire, The Opposing Force searched for two survivors of this genocide; The Prince and His Princess. The two was desperately running for their life. The Prince was Covered in Blood, and he clutched his bloody sword as he kept on killing more soldiers.

The Princess was not in a good condition, however. all this running has made her really exhausted. not to mention, one lucky soldier has managed to give the princess a cut on her stomach, and now she's slowly bleeding.

As The Prince Killed more Soldiers, More would come, and eventually, he became wounded as well. and his will to fight lessened as time would go on. they would eventually be cornered into a room with No Window, and nowhere else to go. only one entrance filled to the brim with the opposing force's soldier.

As they looked upon the door, Bloody and Scarred, Groups of Soldier would rush into the room, sword and Bow Prepared, Ready to Kill the Prince and his Lover at Command.

Before they would do that, the commander steps in. he looks upon the two, before he would open his mouth to speak his words.

"You who are Fated to Die. What is your Last wish?" the commander solemnly asked, The Prince smiled, before answering. "For your kingdom to face Crushing Defeat in the Future." The Commander Smiles, before raising his sword.
"i'm afraid that's impossible, Your Highness."

The Prince knew what was going to happen next, so he closed his eyes, and prepared to meet his end. What he didn't know was A Miracle was bestowed upon him. possibly by the gods, but nonetheless, A Miracle.

In the Form of A door appearing from The Nowhere.

Somewhere in Japan, January 1, 1999. There was an Ordinary-Looking house out in the forest. In this house, Lies Two Resident. Hoshiko Suzuka, and Isami Kouji.

The both of them worked together as a Dimensional Traveler. Traveling around Worlds and Going around taking things that they're allowed to take. and occasionally help out some people along the way.

Today, after the celebration of a New Year, The both of them Decided that this would be the last day of Going around worlds and Claiming loot. They're tired of it, and they would like to live a normal life now.

As the two prepared, The both of them would Converse. about what job they'll get after this, and Where they'll work at. after they were done, they headed out, and pushed the button for the last time.

Before they would go, Kouji Spoke. "Hey, Hoshiko." She looked at him as he spoke. "Let's have a Drink Later." she only smiled as she touched the door.

"Sure. A Drink to Celebrate our last time going around the universe." Hoshiko Replied back with that smile, and All Kouji can do is smile back.

"It'll be my treat." Kouji gave a thumbs up.

They were never attached to each other romantically, but they would sometimes consider themselves as Brothers and Sisters. They Help each other out, They have A Good Time, and there were no strings attached.

Eitherway, The two opened the door, and was met with A Wild Scene. A Group of Knights Surrounding a Prince and his Princess, and in front of them, an Intimidating man stood.

The both of them were Confused nonetheless. What the heck was happening here? Why is this room becoming really hot?
The question of who they are doesn't matter, but it's clear that something here isn't right.

"You!" The intimidating man in black armor Shouted. "State your Identity! if you refuse, then we will Cut you down!" First impressions are important, and to the two of them, These People are... not good people, that's for sure.

As the Castle slowly burned down to the ground, Fate had set an event that will shake history down to it's core. A Meeting of Two People from A Timeline where Peace spread over earth, and A Timeline where bloodshed reigns.

As the two sides continued to stare, the prince and his lover would watch as the events unfold. the captain in black armor stepped forward, and pointed his sword towards this unknown assailant. "State your Identity, or you will be cut down like the others before us!" he shouted. he felt intimidating, but the two only pointed back with their guns.

"Same should be the same to you. why the hell am i forced to tell you who i am? what's going on here?" he has to admit, the scene is a little bit confusing, but he knew what was probably happening. the man in black armor responded back in a loud voice. "Silence!! if you do not wish to reveal who you are, then we will--" BANG! And suddenly, the commander felt intense pain.

He looked at where it hurt, and he can see that something had penetrated through his armor and into his body, and as he looked back towards the two, he could see that one of them had a smoking barrel. Suzuka fired the first shot, and the room was horrified by the sound.

as the room shifted its attention towards the shot commander, Suzuka would load more lead into his body, eventually landing a shot on his head, killing him and laying his body on the cold hard floor in a violent manner.

"That was Self-Defense, if anybody asked." Suzuka said with a smile. while the room continued to stare in shock as the commander's body lay on the floor, Kouji fired the gun as a warning shot. "Alright! listen up, you buncha idiots! if you wanna come up and kill us, then go ahead and try! if you wanna live, then don't mess with us! the two of us understand that you've got families, so we don't want to kill you stooges!"

The insults were a bit much, but Kouji got the point across. you mess with them, they'll fill you full of lead. just like how Suzuka filled the commander with it. but, it looks like the soldiers are pretty dumb. "W-what can that little thing do against an army of soldiers?! even if you get out of here, you wont be getting out alive!"

the two looks at eachother before Suzuka Answers. "You're pretty confident that we aren't going to survive this. you wanna try that out, buddy ol' pal?" Suzuka is taunting them, and it certainly provoked them, causing them to attack, only for Kouji to shoot back, loading bullets into their body.

The Prince was horrified at the capability of the two. they somehow managed to mow down a group of knights in just a matter of seconds whereas it took hours for him to do so. just who are these people?

Soon, the two would notice that the horrified prince was watching this whole thing happen. "You one of them?" Kouji Asked. "N-no, i am simply a victim of this... massacre." he replied back.

"Oh, i see what's happening now." he finally pieced together the puzzle, and now he understands this whole situation. "Well, shit. everybody's dead?" the prince nods. "Even my father..." the prince was solemn as he said that. "What are you gonna do now? build a new kingdom outta this mess?"

"That's the plan..." The Prince replied again as he stood up. "I want to rebuild this kingdom that i've lost. i want to take revenge upon those that killed the innocents. i would like... A New Ilsvara." The Prince's Passion is clear. and the two can see that. "But, my dream is crushed. this kingdom will die with me, and Ilsvara will be forgotten like the rest..."

As they talked, they would hear footsteps, and eventually more groups of soldiers would come. they drew their sword, and prepared themselves for a battle. only to be gunned down by the two. Kouji spoke up with a serious face as he looked at the prince. "Don't be like that. you still got a chance. we'll try to get you out of here, but after that, we'll give you something and leave you there. what you do after that is up to you."

"You wanna take that chance, or let it slip? your choice."

The Kingdom of Ilsvara has Fallen. The King is No More.

But through the fire and flames, a ray of hope shines upon the Prince and his lover. A Chance to rebuild anew, and a Chance to be stronger and better, and another chance of building an everlasting kingdom.

"I'll take the chance." The prince replied.

"Then welcome to the show once more." Kouji Smiled as the prince took his hand and stood up. "Stand up, and make 'em eat shit."

As they both smiled, the army knows where they are now. and now there's no escaping the place without bloodshed and violence. "Knights of the Opposing Force!" The Prince yelled. "Hear me! And hear me well! You shall not be spared the day my new kingdom rise from the ashes of many! You will never be spared after this monstrosity!!" the prince was angry, and he wanted the opposing force to know.

Kouji and Suzuka Cocked their guns, and the princess stood back to watch as she was defenseless. and after that, what followed was a battle. many shots were fired, swords clashed, and violence ensued.

The Prince's Undying Rage of the tragedy fueled him to keep on going. Killing soldiers after soldiers before the two laid down reckless abandon and fired upon the soldiers without any restraint, reloading as the prince rushed back into the fray and started to fight once more.

Bodies piled up upon the castle's burning hallways and rooms. The Castle slowly crumbled and burned away the bodies as the three kept on through the army of men. racking up kill counts and taking names. but eventually, the bloodshed would end.

it's not before they stood upon thousands of bodies before they would eventually find the castle's hidden exit. as they get out from the burning interior and into the dark forest. as they escaped, the castle crumbled completely. killing anyone that was inside. or if they were lucky, only injuring them severely.

"we're out... i didn't think we would make it after all." he let out a sigh of relief "I give you my thanks, dear travelers of the unknown. had you not been there, the kingdom would have been gone for good."

the prince bowed to the two as Suzuka walked to a nearby tree and summoned the door to get something. "Don't worry about it, buddy. just stay alive until you get old, alright?" Kouji Smiles as he lightly bumps his fist to the prince's chest.

Suzuka comes back with something special in her hands. "Here you go." as Suzuka gave it to him, Kouji Realizes what it is. "Hey, that's my Special gun!" Kouji shouts, before Suzuka gives him a soft chop on the head. "Zip it. besides, we're about to retire, you know? we gotta atleast donate it somewhere."

"But..." Kouji can only whine as his favorite gun is taken away. Goodbye, Trench Shotgun. you will be missed.

"What is this?" It was no suprise that he didn't know what it was. Kouji was eager to showcase the power of a world war 2 weapon. "A Shotgun, Buddy. you pump it, and then pull the trigger. simple as that. powerful at closer range, and it's got infinite ammo. Courtesy of a Certain Mage."

"I dont know what that means, but... Thank you for the Gift. I will treasure it." The Prince smiles as he bows once more. "use it too, would you?" Kouji remarked.

"well then. we shall depart from this tragedy. i thank you once more for saving us in a hopeless situation."

"Don't mention it. but before we go... Say Hi to my future child, will you?" Kouji Winked.

The Prince chuckled, and nods. "I'll certainly do that." he smiles.

"Well... See ya, buddy."

and thus, The Two Departed, and The Other Two walked back to home. both exhausted after what happened today.

the Prince would start a new kingdom. New Ilsvara. And as time passed, the kingdom grew bigger and bigger. The Prince would become The King, and his wife would bear 4 children.

As for the Dimensional Travelers, They both Retired from their Gig and went to honest work. Kouji would move to america to pursuit the dream of becoming a big-time actor, and Suzuka would go on to have a modest family.

Both would also have childrens as well. Kouji reached his dreams and be married with the woman of his dreams, and as for Suzuka, She married to A Normal Man.

What they didn't know was the both of them would create A Child who's fate was to be a dimensional traveler.

Who were these children?

Hoshiko Yuuka and Isamu Hayato.
The Two Children that would continue the tradition of traveling through worlds to discover the unknown.

And thus, The story comes to a close. I hope you Enjoyed the tale of A Blessing in Disguise.


I have nothing to say, except A

0