The Birth of A New Demon Lord [Fantasy Tragedy]
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
hey remember when i was trying to be edgy? me neither lmao. but hey enjoy this attempt of being edgy because i was either sad at that time or angry.

9/9/2020
The Birth of A New Demon Lord
Tags: #Fantasy, #Tragedy, #I don't actually know how to tag things
NSFW [Violent]
I Don't have the previous author's note for this one lmao


When the demon lord was revived by the hands of a cult known as "Salvation of Darkness", the world was thrown into chaos. villages were razed by monsters, villagers were captured and used by the army for either food or their own enjoyment, and a kingdom was destroyed. amidst the chaos, all of the kingdoms gathered to summon a hero. one that hailed from another world. a boy who was carefree and innocent of the world around him.

his journey was that of great peril. at first, it was easy. he and his comrade slayed one monster after another. but it became harder and harder as it goes on. along the way, he experienced the cruelty of the demons from how they burned down a village and spared nobody, even the children. and his companions captured and tortured and used until they broke and turned against him. he slowly changed as things continued. from a carefree and innocent boy, to a man silent and filled with rage.

All of this was planned by the demon lord himself. to see to it that the hero would turn against the kingdom that summoned him. he occasionally visited the hero's dream to question his beliefs and morality, and to torture his mind to traumatise him more. and today was the final phase of his plan. the hero was getting close, and by the time he was, he had no supply left. and there are no villages nearby, as all of them were burnt down by the demon army.

he even ambushed the hero just to torture him more, but there was something wrong. when the ambush party came back, there was only one monster, and in his neck was the heads of the other ambush party. "H-h-he's gone insane! please, stop him!" The monster exclaimed. but the demon lord couldn't help but laugh. it was all a part of his plan. he's at his breaking point, and all that's left is to convince him to join his side.

The morning comes, and the army stays inside the castle as the demon lord waits outside. as the sun rises from the east, the hero came, his sword in his hand, and a tight grip to hold his anger. the demon lord grinned as he approached, and so he started his attempt to persuade him. but the hero doesn't speak. he continued to walk closer to the demon lord. seeing that his mind will not be changed, he fires a laser straight to his heart. and to his suprise, it hit him, but he's still standing.

The demon lord was of course, distressed to see the hero survive the blast of his laser. normally, that would kill even a hero, but there was something he didn't participate. that his rage would keep him going. to the demon lord, his intent was clear. he would annihilate the demon lord and end the chaos that was caused by him.

That was what was in his mind, but the thing is, he wanted something more. something grander.

To kill all the demons that followed the demon lord himself.

and so, walking past the demon lord, he went towards the castle as the demon lord frantically threw everything at him to try and kill him. his attempts are futile, and nothing was able to stop him as he entered the castle. once there, the demon army is suprised to see the hero entering the castle. they thought he joined their side, but one slash from him changed their mind. they began their attack, but they soon found that he stood there as the army wailed on him with their sword and arrows.

one by one, he cut them all down, and one by one, the demon army became increasingly terrified. the demon lord couldn't do anything but watch as the hero ripped and tore down every demon that was near him. soon, they started to flee, but he prevented their escape. casting a barrier that enveloped the whole castle. he was intending to commit mass murder, and the look from his eyes confirmed their terror.

One by one, he brutally murdered each and every single one of them as they tried to escape. even those that didn't even want to fight at all, he painted the walls with their entrails. those that tried to even fight back would be met with a slow, and painful death. and the demon lord could do nothing but to cower and fear alongside his army.

With no means to escape, the demon lord's army slowly became more smaller as the hero's endless rage ravaged upon them. their screams of help for the demon lord were ignored as the demon lord tried to break through the barrier with what little he had left. but the barrier was unbreakable. and by the time he put even a little dent on it, he was approaching near. what's left of the army cried for mercy. begged for forgiveness. but he treated them like the rest of the army. they died an excruciating death as the only one left standing were him and the demon lord.

The demon lord, unable to move due to fear, could do nothing and watch as the hero slowly approached him, and slowly removed every single one of his limbs. only to heal them back and repeat the process once more. one of the torture methods used by his former comrades. and then he went on, and on. changing to different torture methods until the human army came to the demon castle.

when they find the demon lord, he was impaled to the wall, his expression being that of terror as his body was impaled to the wall. they were also terrified of what they found at the castle. they even found a few survivors from the massacre. they died shortly after, but they managed to gain an explanation of what happened. when they found the hero, he was dead sitting on the throne. a crown on his head, and his face smiling.

when time came to pass judgement upon the hero, the heavens denied him of entrance, and banished him to hell. but when he went there, the demons he killed were there. and instead of jumping with joy, ready to torture another soul. they were terrified. and ran away from him as he journeys through the deepest pit of hell. those that tried to attack him there were met with his newfound sword. a sword that he gained as he traveled the deepest pits below. a sword belonging to the demon lord.

when he came to the deepest pit of hell, the demons formed a line and presented him the throne. through fear and terror, they accepted him as the new ruler of hell. and the ruler of hell he became. after he came to rule, they never attacked the human world ever again. and those who had done the most heinous crime would be sent to him. to be tortured just like the demon lord.

~~END~~

0