Hoshiko, The Wanderer [Fantasy Action]
3 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Jesus christ i have alot of fantasy stories saved on my PC.
Also, this'll be the last story i have on this PC unless you guys want to see unfinished stuff, and the cool modern story [derogatory] that i don't like at all. Though to be fair i don't like any of these stories so.

1/26/2020
Hoshiko, The Wanderer
Tags: #Fantasy #Action
NSFW[Violent]
Blood happens, as usual.
More praticing. this time on combat.
i know some parts of the fighting is unrealistic but hey who cares
[Not Public Domain]


In the Land of Hernlion. Wanderers and Travelers alike will come here very often due to the fact that its squashed between Kingdom of Melia and Western Holosa.
Both are at peace. but a long time ago, a war struck out between the two, and the battles that ensued made Hernlion suffer greatly from it.

As such, The current state of Hernlion is... not so great. Bandits roam around the countryside, pillaging everything they could. it was not a good time for those who lived at Hernlion.

But, That is a story for another day. for now, we focus on Hoshiko. A Wanderer from the Far East. Wielding A Spear, A Flintlock, and wearing a Mean Eyepatch to cover up a missing left eye. she was just at The Land of Hernlion to Explore it. discover new things, and hey. maybe discover some new friends along the way.

What has she gotten herself into? well, First. Let's start from the beginning.

Hoshiko was Hungry, so she needed something to eat. luckily, she was in a town. so finding somewhere to eat wasn't that hard. A Bar was nearby, so she goes there.

Since it was night, there were many patrons at The Bar, so she felt like she might just get into trouble just being here. but that doesn't stop her from getting food, so she goes to the barkeeper to ask for food. of course, he got her one.

She sat to an empty table, and ate as she looked upon the drunkards, adventurers, and among other patrons of the bar.

As she watched, though. she noticed something very suspicious.

A Barrel of Alcohol, Two Drunk elf girls, and people of varying shadiness.

The two drunks were signing off some kind of paper as the men grinned. one particularly very shady man looked like he was the leader of the bunch. this interested her, so she watched.

They signed off a bunch of paper before escorting the two drunk girls somewhere. and sure enough, she follows. conveniently, she just finished her food, so that was pretty nice of her.

The darkness of the night made it pretty easy for her to follow, so she kept her distance to minimize detection. Keeping her spear at the bay in case she needs a fight to happen. and unfortunately, or fortunately for her. she gets one.

the thugs would eventually spot her as they led the two drunk elves to some dark backalley. two thugs would knock them out with some kind of sleeping gas, and the group would turn to look at the one-eyed lady as she looked upon them.

"I don't know what's happening here, but whatever it is, i dont like it." she grips her spear as she walked towards them. "Why dont you let go of the girls?"

"As if we would let you." the thug replies. "Didn't you know? they already signed a contract. they agreed to do this."

And with that, Hoshiko thrust her spear through the paper and into the man's head. effectively killing him with a single blow. "And just because they agreed doesn't mean you can do that. besides, you did it by making them drunk. effectively making them unable to think straight."

The thugs step back as Hoshiko pulled the spear out of the man's face. a bit terrified about the lady. "W-what the fuck?! you can't just do that!!"

"and you can't be knocking out people just because they quote on quote 'Agreed to it'. that's not a good excuse."

one of them charged forward with an axe, about to swing it into her head before she makes a quick move and shoots him in the head with the flintlock. a loud BANG! was heard from the gun as the bullet travelled through the man's brain. "Whoops. i didn't think about the noise."

She shrugs as she puts away the flintflock. "Well then..." she chuckles as the thugs began their attack, rushing towards her with reckless abandon.

She took a hold of her spear with her two hands before she blocked the slash of a sword. kicking the man off as she thrusted her spear towards a man that was about to hit her head with the sharp part of the axe, penetrating her spear deep into his stomach.

She then uses him to hit another that jumped behind her back. essentially beating a motherfucker with another motherfucker. she throws away the now dead man off her spear as she spins it around for a little bit before parrying and following with a riposte by giving the man a kick before she stabs him with the spear. she then pushes him into the ground with it before rushing towards a frightened thug.

the man would try to fight back by swinging the sword around, but its no use. she easily disarms the man before she decks him in the face. she then uses the sword to stab him in the neck, before decapitating him.

there's 5 Thugs remaining, and one happens to be carrying a bow around, so the man uses it to shoot an arrow right at hoshiko. She somehow manages to catch the arrow as it flied towards her, before using the arrow to stab another man charging right towards her. right in the eye, too.

The archer fires another arrow, and this time hoshiko uses his body to block the arrow. she pushes it off and run towards the archer as he tries to load another arrow frantically. he would be too late, and he gets an elbow from hoshiko. she then would grab his face and slam it to the ground as she took the arrow from the man's hand and stabbed him in the heart with it. 3 left.

She would then hear the aggresive yell of a thug running towards her to give her a stab wound with a knife. she would kick him off as she got close towards her, and took the knife from him and stabbing him in the head before another man runs towards her.

she throws the knife at the running man, aiming straight at the legs to slow him down as she took the spear back and Threw it towards him like a javelin. it pierced through his head, and destroyed it.

She ducked to avoid a sucker punch from the boss himself, doing a backflip towards her spear as the man cracked his fist. "Heh. you're pretty tough, little girl. you just took out my best boys without a sweat."

"That was a pretty bad lie." she says as she took her spear again. placing it on her shoulder as she glared towards the man.

The boss laughed as he walked towards her. "Say, why don't you join me? i got tons of g--" he's interrupted as hoshiko threw the spear towards him. it missed.

"how about no?" she cracks her fist. "I see." The boss laughs again. "guess you like having deathwish, girl. unfortunately for you, i'm gonna be the one to grant it this time, and for sure."

"You sound confident." Hoshiko replied. "but can you back that confidence? let's find out."

"Then, here i come!!" And with that, the man threw a punch towards Hoshiko. and she easily dodges it due to the fact that it was a slow punch. the punch ended up hitting a wall instead, and it left a medium-sized crater. the man was strong. she knows that now.

she ends up being behind him, so she uses the chance to give him a kick to see where it goes. it ends up in disaster as he kicks her in the stomach before she could, launching her towards another wall.

She grunts in pain as she stood up from that blow. she rolls away from another punch that leaves another crater. "You some kinda monster?" she asks, standing up as she took her spear.

"Hoho. i've trained in the arts of the human body! those toys that you play with will have no effects on me whatsoever!"

She doesn't believe that, so she throws the spear at him, and it lands on his head. suprisingly, he doesn't die. and is in fact unhurt from this attack.

He laughs as he takes the spear off his head. "What did i tell you? you won't be able to hurt me with these things." And with that, he snaps the spear in two with his own bare hands.

"Oi!" that was a spear that she used for 3 years! of course she would get pissed over this, so she runs up to him and jumps, before the man punches her in the stomach, before kicking her again into a wall.

"G-goddamn..." she spits out blood as she stood up once more, wiping her mouth before she began to look around for anything. she quickly runs up to him and then just before he would kick, she would slide beneath him to grab a sword.

she jumps up to him again, avoiding the punch before she attempts to stab him right in the eye. of course she gets grabbed and then kneed before being thrown into a wall.

She struggles to get up this time, coughing up blood as she fell down to her knees after standing up. "Heheheh. what did i tell you?"

"W-what the hell... you're impossible!" she's panicking a bit now. she doesn't know what to do. the man's approaching her as he cracks his fist. "Remember my name, little girl. for i--"

BANG!!!

"G-guh!"

A Bang was heard behind the man. a very loud one at that. before the man could have a look at who it was, more gunshots would be heard as the man was gunned down very quickly. she didn't know what was happening. how the hell can someone fire that fast? what kind of gun are they using?

after 6 more loud bangs, the man finally had a chance to look at who it was. before seeing something that was... very suprising atleast. "Y-you! H-how did--"

"Shut up." and before he can finish his sentences, the man was shot again. 7 more times, before he fell down to the ground. it was a headshot. she didn't know how the heck anybody can do that, considering what happened before this mysterious savior came before her. She stands up after that, before looking at the stranger who saved her.

to her suprise, they looked exactly like her. long black hair, red eyes. same height, too. the only thing that didn't match was that she had two eyes, and wore strange clothes.

"Oi... are you trying to copy my appearance?" she joked, before picking up a sword. she needs a weapon, and the sword looked good enough. "Nope. we're actually just the same person from different universe."

Hoshiko raised a brow and her eyes widened a bit as she replied back. "Wait... you serious?" and before the girl answered, she went to a nearby wall and kicked it. "Yep." A door suddenly appeared in front of the mysterious girl, and she would open it up and enter through it. "Well, see you later." and with that, the door closes, and it simply dissapears.

That was very, very weird. but, she got used to it. she just stopped asking questions after the 10th time it happened, so she just goes to the dead bodies.

She burns up the contract, took the gold and ran away as the guards would conveniently show up now. fortunately, she wasn't seen, and she can now rest easy knowing that the two elves are now saved.

after that, she got a warm bed at an inn somewhere, and that was that. problem solved.

That day was a bit weird. but, it was time for another day. and it was time to move on. Hoshiko continued to travel like nothing ever happened.

What does the future hold for hoshiko? We will never know. for this is where the story ends. Goodbye for now, and see you on the next sunday.
[STORY END]

0