Ch. 18 – After Hours
509 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matthew waited for ten minutes after class was over before he went to his teacher’s office because he didn’t want to seem too eager. Well, that, and he had to wait for his hard on to die down some before it was comfortable to walk again.

He was pleased to note that by the time he made his way up to the third floor where the teacher's offices were, the place seemed largely deserted, though she was sitting alone in her office. 

“Mrs. Laurens? Do you have a minute?” he asked, knocking on the door frame. 

“Of course,” she said swiveling the chair to face him. “Shut the door and have a seat.”

Matthew immediately noticed that in between class, and now she’d undone another button on her top, taking her cleavage from barely there to hard to miss. He reluctantly tore his gaze from it meet her eyes just in time to see her staring at his bulge and smiled as he wondered exactly how he should handle this seduction. He could have just asked Tomé earlier, but he didn’t because he liked doing things himself, but this didn’t seem like it was going to be too hard, especially not when she met his eyes again and blushed slightly as she realized she’d been caught. 

“So what happened?” She asked, quickly changing the subject to cover up her embarrassment. “You’ve been doing great this semester - solid A’s and B’s and now this…”

Matt weighed his option as he looked at his teacher. Even though she was almost old enough to be his mother, the way her dark hair framed her face and the way she hid behind her huge glasses made her look more than a little mousy most days which was almost as hot as her massive rack was when she turned in profile to the class to explain some point. He knew that at her age there was no way that her breasts were actually defying gravity like that, but her bra sure made them look great. 

The fact that she’d decided to show off a little bit was certainly suggestive though, he decided. After all. If she’d just planned to take what she wanted she wouldn’t have needed to do that, would she? Or maybe he’d gotten everything backwards, and she really was the quasidominatrix that Tomé had portrayed her to be. Mandy certainly wasn’t like she had been in the dream so there was no reason that his teacher was either, right?

It didn’t matter though. He was overthinking it. His choices were really just bold and super bold, and he wasn’t brave enough to be more than a little bold, so after a moment’s delay he finally said, “I’m not sure that there’s much you could do to help with my problem.” His voice was nervous when he spoke, like he was shy or uncertain, even though he was anything but.

“Nonsense,” she said, leaning forward and grabbing Matthew’s hand. The gesture was meant to be supportive, but mostly it just let him look down her cleavage and firmed his resolved. “If you’ve got a problem in my classroom then I need to take care of it. Now why don’t you…” 

Her words trailed off as he took her offered hand and moved it down until it was pressed against the bulge on his left thigh. For a moment she squeezed his cock like she wasn’t sure what it was, and then she tried to pull away, but he didn’t let her escape. 

“Well, it’s just been hard lately, you see,” he said, not looking away from her deep brown eyes. “I’ve been really distracted lately, and every time I go to your class it just makes it worse.”

“Well Matt - t-that seems like a problem for your girlfriend,” she stammered, licking her suddenly dry lips. 

“I would, but I don’t have one. She broke up with me because of how big my dick was,” he lied smoothly. It certainly would have been true if he’d ever tried to stick something this size inside of Liz. 

“I’m a married woman, and as much as I’m flattered I—” she started to protest, but he could see the conflict in her eyes, so he silenced his teacher with a kiss. She didn’t pull away, instead she kissed him back and began to squeeze his trapped cock gently as she warred with herself internally and that touch, even through two layers of fabric was enough to make him squirm. 

When their tongues stopped dancing, and she pulled away, the no that had been on her face was replaced with a newfound fire in her eyes. She wanted this at least as much as he did, maybe more. 

“We can never do this again Matthew,” she said as she rose up to lock the door. “Promise me this will be a one time thing, and I’ll help you with your problem.”

“I promise,” he said quickly, not sure if either of them really meant it. 

All that mattered was as soon as she’d pulled down the blinds she was down on her knees in front of him and undoing his pants with an urgency that made her hands shake as she undid his button fly. With a dick this big and this hard just opening them a little bit and whipping it out was impossible. So, instead they had to pull his tight black jeans part way down his thighs before his trapped cock leapt free on his own and sprung up so forcefully it almost knocked the glasses off of her face.

“Oh my goodness Matt, this is gorgeous,” she cooed, awestruck by his cock. He didn’t blame her. He’d felt much the same when he looked at this morning. It didn’t arouse him like it did her, but it was certainly something he wouldn’t mind showing off every chance he got between now and when it faded away. 

Her hand stroked it lightly, making his whole dick come to life with little sparks of pleasure. He watched as precum began to ooze from the head, and past that, he watched his teacher look transfixed as that pearly drop began to ooze down the back of his shaft. Almost on impulse she leaned forward and licked it off. Her face lit up at that, and she raised herself up a little higher, preparing to swallow the head whole, but he grabbed a handful of her long dark hair and stopped her. 

“Not so fast Mrs. Laurens,” he admonished her, thankful to Mrs Hale and his now giant cock for giving him the sort of confidence he would have never had before now. “You got to see what you wanted, and I still haven’t gotten to see those big beautiful tits of yours have I?”

“Oh hush,” she blushed, embarrassed by the unexpected compliment. “I’m old enough to be your mother.”

“But you’re still the most beautiful woman in the class,” he said sincerely. That was enough to make her melt, and she removed her hands from his dick long enough to pull her top over her head revealing her plain beige bra. The thing was pretty heavy duty, and built for function more than form, but it still looked sexy as hell to him. As she reached back and undid the clasps he finally got to see her giant breasts in all her glory. At that moment all he wanted to do was suck on them and make her moan, but she wasn’t interested in that yet. 

No sooner had she finished removing her bra than she attacked his dick again, swallowing the tip in a single motion as she looked over the tops of her glasses into his eyes. 

“Fuck you’re sexy Mrs. Laurens,” he groaned quietly, trying to keep his voice down. “You’re the sexiest little cocksucker I know.” 

She was too. He wasn’t just saying that to make her wet. She wasn’t sucking his dick right now, she was worshiping it like it was a religious idol. She couldn’t get very much of his now giant cock in her mouth, so it was as much of a show as it was a sex act, as one hand cradled his balls and the other stroked his shaft while her tongue danced along the head, greedily sucking away all the oozing precum.

“God I can’t wait to put you on that desk and fuck you,” he threatened, making her tremble. “We both know that you’re only sucking my cock to make it wet enough, so I can force it inside your pretty little pussy.”

Mrs. Laurens didn’t respond because her mouth was full, but she did nod as a shadow of shame passed across her face. 

“Go on,” he urged, “Reach into your panties and tell me. Are you turned on enough to be split open by me yet?”

She obeyed, removing the hand from her balls and sliding it under her skirt to where her wet pussy waited in the shadows. She didn’t answer, not with words anyway, but when she whimpered and arched her spine slightly, he knew it was time. 

12