Ch. 19 – A New Sensation
743 8 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Despite how much he was enjoying this, Mathew pulled his teacher from his cock by her hair, and helped her to her feet. She didn’t stay standing long though. As soon as she was on her feet Matthew grabbed her by the waist and lifted her onto her desk before spreading her thighs with both hands and stepping possessively between them. 

She kissed him then, wrapping her legs around him, and he kissed her back, only a tiny bit grossed out that his dick had just been in her mouth. He wasn’t going to make a big deal about it though. Not when he was finally getting to grope her giant tits. Even as big as his hands were he wasn’t quite able to hold them all. His fingers just sunk into their warm soft sexiness, and the rougher he got, the more his teacher moaned in his mouth. 

“God I can’t wait to fuck you, Mrs. Laurens,” he groaned into her ear. As he spoke he reached down and started to pull off her panties to expose her hairy sex in all its glory.

“Mmmm - please tell me you brought a condom with you,” she moaned back making his blood freeze with the sudden fear that this might all come to a crashing halt. 

“Well, I wasn’t exactly expecting today to go like this…” he lied. He knew exactly how this was going to go down, he just didn’t think he’d need any. Why would Mrs. Laurens demand he use them when neither of his other lovers had?

For a moment he was sure that she would stop this, but instead all she did was stare at his dick which bobbed gently with the beat of his heart waiting for a decision as she squirmed impatiently. 

“Fuck it,” she finally whispered, “the ones I carry in case my husband happens to forget are never going to fit in a million years. You have to pull out though Matt, you understand that? Even at my age a dick like this would have no problems giving a woman like me twins.”

He nodded, but even as he did it he was already guiding the head of his aching cock to her hot wet hole. In the last few days he’d been inside a number of different pussies, and that breadth of experience was letting him just start to notice how different each one of them felt. Right now, though, he wondered how his dick changed the equation on the whole thing though. Jill and Liz had both been tighter than Mrs. Hale, but neither of them had been as hard to force his cock inside as Mrs. Laurens was right now, and she’d had a couple of kids. 

Her pussy was so wet there was a puddle of arousal forming on her desk, and it was still so tight that he was having trouble making it fit. Right up until he wasn’t, of course. One second he was making no progress, and the next his head slipped past her labia, half of his shaft sank down into her in a single thrust that felt so good that for a moment all he could do was stand there gasping. His teacher obviously felt much the same, because rather than scream out, she bit down on his neck, moaning into his flesh as her pussy gripped his cock even harder than before. 

“Wait, are you cumming already?” he whispered, surprised by the sensation. 

His teacher blushed hard, shrinking away from the question, not that she looked like she was capable of much in the way of speech right now anyway. After a few seconds when she finally stopped quivering she managed to moan, “Mmmmm i-it’s been so long.”

“So long since you had sex?” he asked, confused?

“I have sex every week, but it’s been years since I’ve gotten fucked by anything half as magnificent as your dick, Matt,” she whimpered as she looked up at him eyes full of gratitude and lust. 

“You know I’m only halfway in, right?” he asked sardonically, sliding another inch into her pussy, making her whimper and cling to him that much tighter. “Are you sure you can even take this much cock?”

“I-I have to,” whispered, panting. “I need it. I need you in me right fucking nowww…”

As she spoke he started sliding even deeper in her. The sensations that assaulted him by being able to glide for so long on a single thrust were intense, but not as intense as the feeling of ramming into her cervix. It took him by complete surprise, and when it did, she cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure. 

At that moment his teacher was loud enough that he worried that someone was going to hear her, so he moved his right-hand from where it had been squeezing her breast to cover her mouth. “Quiet,” he hissed, “Do you want everyone on this floor to find out what a slut you are?” 

The word slut made her groan unintelligibly in pleasure into his hand. He didn’t know what she tried to say, but he was smart enough to realize that she liked it. Whether that was because he had reminded her of the risk they were taking or because he’d made her feel cheap and dirty, he wasn’t sure, but he was going to spend the next few minutes finding out. After all, they hadn’t even really started fucking yet. He had yet to pull a single inch of his dick out of her humid cunt.

When he did, she started to really go crazy. Matthew could understand why at least. Whether it was because of her pussy or because Tomé had done something weird to his new cock, this fuck felt better than the last three he’d had put together. He knew that if he wanted this to last for any length of time he was going to have to fuck her in absurdly slow strokes. 

Mrs. Laurens didn't seem to mind though. After half a dozen of the long slick strokes she was lost in her own world of pleasure. Matthew could feel her pussy trembling regularly now, both when he battered against her cervix and at other times too. 

After two minutes of fucking her she was dead to the world, and would barely even respond when he told her that she was cumming like a nympho or that she sounded like a whore. Mrs. Laurens was entirely beyond words now, but that was fine. The feeling of gliding in and out of a pussy that was stretched to fit the shape of his impossible erection felt so good that he couldn’t think of much either. 

Right now all he could think about was trying not to cum, and about how good it would feel to cum in his teacher's pussy. She’d asked him to wear a condom, so that meant she definitely wasn’t protected, which meant that if he filled her to overflowing there was a pretty good chance it would screw up her whole life. That was the last thing he wanted to do of course, but there was something so sexy about the idea of seeing her belly swell with his child and watching her giant breasts get even bigger as they filled with milk that almost made him blow his load right against her womb. 

In the end it was only his desire not to hurt her that gave him the presence of mind to pull his dick all the way out of her soaking sex. “Here it cums teacher,” he groaned, taking a step back and jerking his slick cock shooting streams of cum all over her chest while she gasped for breath and leaned back on her desk. He wouldn’t have thought that anything could make her tits hotter, but the idea that her tits were glazed with his cum certainly did the trick.

He knew he’d kick himself if he didn’t do it, so without even bothering to ask her permission he pulled out his cellphone and took a couple pictures of one of the sexiest moments he’d ever experienced.  

“I hope that’s going in the scrap book and not on the internet young man,” she admonished him. There was no strength in it though. She was entirely spent. 

“Oh, this is for me and no one else,” Matthew said, still slightly out of breath. “You’re the only one I would ever want to share a moment this sexy with.” He meant it too. The only person he’d ever share these moments with were Tomé and that was only because she seemed to know everything. 

The compliment made her smile, and for a few moments they chatted in the afterglow. After that they both cleaned up as much as they could with paper towels and a bottle of water.

Mrs. Laurens made him promise that he would study more in the future, and that this would be the only time they would do this. He agreed to both, but he couldn’t help but notice how sad she was as she made him swear he wouldn’t try to seduce her again. He was sure she wanted it, but as a married woman she was obviously conflicted by all the factors involved. 

In the end there was nothing to do about that right now, so he slipped out of the office as soon as he was dressed and made his way down to his car to head home. Now that he’d finally gotten to bang his teacher there really wasn’t anything else on his to-do list.

12