Ch. 20 – The Flip Side
942 21 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dizzy with pleasure and satisfaction at what he’d just done, Matthew spent most of the rest of his day doing very little except thinking about his teacher and how hot that had been. He did watch a little piece of the news where they spotlighted the fact that someone in their own little town had won a million dollars in the lottery, but that the winner had yet to come forward and claim his prize.

The new reporter even interviewed Jill, and asked her if she remembered anything about the guy that had won. “He seemed nice. He was a young guy - like my age. You could just tell that there was like, something different about him.” she answered, looking uncharacteristically bashful for a moment before adding, “Something tells me I’ll be seeing him again real soon.

Matthew was still reflecting on when he should stop by to take Jill on another date when his stepmother turned from her seat on the couch and said, “a young guy, huh? You hear that - one of your friends might be a millionaire!”

Before he could respond his step-sister added, “That would only be possible if Matt actually had friends!” Everyone laughed at that - even Matthew. After all, he didn’t want to lie to his family, but there was no way he was going to tell them about this until he was ready, which meant he would definitely need to find himself a lawyer soon. 

That night he wasn’t surprised to find himself in another dream in Tomé’s tent, though it was too dark out for him to be able to tell if the labyrinth was still out there. 

“Did you have a nice day?” she asked, not bothering to look up from the cards she was dealing as he opened the tent flap and sat back on a cushioned couch opposite the bed and the table. 

“You know I did,” he said, studying her body and wondering if she’d gotten hotter since the last time he was here. “Why ask what you already know?”

She still wore the veil, so he had no idea what her face looked like, but the gauzy clothing she wore did little to hide the rest of her curves. Even though she wore several layers of it, he could still very clearly see not only her cleavage but her dangerously curved hip to waist ratio. 

“Because it’s polite,” she answered looking up, “and because there are parts of your experience I’ll never really be able to understand. Not without my Master’s help. I am just a book after all.”

“Somehow I find that difficult to believe,” Matthew answered trying not to star at her breasts. “How is that you can know the winning lottery numbers but not every last thing about me?”

“How did you enjoy having a bigger dick?” she asked, pivoting away from his question with a question of her own. In that moment he was thankful that she hadn’t served him tea, because if she had he would have choked on it right there. 

“What do you mean?” he answered defensively without knowing quite why.

“I mean,” she rose from her seat as she spoke, and began to sashay across the room, letting her hips swing in an exaggerated manner as she went. “Did your orgasm feel better? Did you cum harder? Do you think you made your teacher cum harder than you would have otherwise?”

“I think it was amazing, honestly, but I don’t know how to answer it from her perspective. After all, I’ve never been fucked by a dick of any size.” 

“Would it surprise you if I told you that right now while you’re sleeping in your bed, and her husband is sleeping in their bed, she’s downstairs feverishly masturbating to the way that you used her this afternoon?” Tomé answered in a way that made him sure she was smiling even if he couldn’t see it as she sat down on the couch next to him. 

“R-really,” he asked, feeling suddenly nervous as she stared at the rising bulge in his pants. “That’s pretty awesome.”

With a wave of her hand, the crystal ball on her table came to life, and looking at it, Matthew could see the blurry image of a his teacher going to town with her vibe while she bit down on two fingers of her other hand. 

“Oh Matt,” she moaned. “Fuck me deeper Matt. Please just fucking breed me…”

While it was a little hard to see all the details, his imagination did a good job of filling in the details since he’d just seen her mostly naked this afternoon. What was absolutely clear were her words though. They made his already hard dick start to ache with need. 

“Your cock is the finest she’s had in years,” Tomé whispered unexpectedly, startling him. “Maybe ever. Can I see it?”

“Can you see what? My dick?” he asked, not at all sure where this was going. “Why?”

“Why? Shouldn’t it be obvious? I wish to admire my handiwork master,” she answered, reaching over to trace a single fingertip over his increasingly prominent bulge. “There’s no need to be shy, not after everything we’ve been through together.” 

Matthew’s throat was dry, and his head was getting foggy. At this point he couldn’t think of any reason why he shouldn’t, but his pants were getting tight enough to give him a pretty good reason why he should. So, without further delay he moved his hands to the button fly and a few seconds later with his pants around his knees, he whipped his cock out for his strange spirit to see. 

He’d been expecting her to stare uncomfortably at it, or make some cryptic observation, but instead she immediately grabbed it with both hands, making it look somehow larger with her tiny tan fingers unable to quite reach all the way around it. 

“Oh, I agree Matthew,” she said huskily. “This is definitely some of my finest work. Do you think that it’s more sensitive than it was, or that it only felt that way because your partner was that much tighter?”

“I-I’m not sure,” he stammered, trying to ignore the way her feathery, gliding touches made his dick throb. Was he okay with this, he wondered, trying to decide if he could or should put a stop to this and regain some semblance of control. 

“No? Even if you don’t, your cock certainly does. Look at it, it’s already leaking precum,” she purred, leaning forward to lick the oozing tip with her unseen mouth. “The taste… the smell… Yes, all of it is just perfect. You wouldn’t mind if I felt the overwhelming need to try out the fit as well, would you, my master?” 

“Wait, what? You want to fuck me?” Matthew’s head was spinning now. He’d gone from a strange conversation about the size of his dick to getting propositioned by a woman who didn’t really exist in record time, but as she pushed him onto his back, he hardly fought back. Instead, as she lined up her pussy with his mammoth cock all he could work up the courage to do was grope her tits while her body ground against his. 

Was this a good idea, he wondered? Wasn’t this the part of the story where something terrible happened to the main character? Those thoughts were dispelled in an instant when her steaming pussy suddenly made contact with the head of his cock, and she began to force him inside herself one slick inch at a time. 

They both groaned in pleasure as the intoxicating sensation went on and on, and he was only when her clit was pressed against his pelvis that he finally gasped for air. He reached up to pull her down into a kiss, but she resisted, and instead pushed her tits in his face instead. He was all too happy to pull aside her gauzy veils, pull down her top and feast on her nipples instead of course, but he had just enough time to wonder why she didn’t want him to see her face before she started to grind sinuously against him in a way that made him forget everything but how good the hot wet vice that was her pussy felt. 

“Well,” she hissed, “how does it feel?”

“God Tomé, you feel so fucking good,” he groaned in pleasure, “but I have no idea how you would feel normally so…”

His words trailed off as he spoke, because even as she continued to fuck him, he could feel his cock shrinking.

“Wait - why? What’s going on?” Matthew asked, suddenly concerned. 

“Shhhh,” she whispered. I just want to give you something to compare it to. “Tell me, did it feel better when it was bigger?”

“Yes, oh god fucking yes it did,” he answered, “Please make my cock bigger again.”

“Of course, master,” she purred. “I’ll do that in just a second. First, I want to show you one other little thing.” Tomé rose up on her knees then, depriving him of her delicious breasts, but giving him an amazing view of his cock sliding in and out of her dusky pussy as she bounced up and down on his dick.


Author's Note: Sorry everyone. I planned to continue this story until act 1 was completed which is currently chapter 32. I've actually written through chapter 26 already, but because of some of the mean comments/messages I've been getting I'm taking a break. I just have a lot going on right now, and I don't feel like releasing more stories right now so people can be mean to me about them. I will be back in a month or two so please downvote or whatever until then.

Thank you for your understanding.

17