Chapter: 3 Crap Mudcrap!
407 11 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***I don't own Elder Scrolls series.***

Hi so this is Guywithsense and i am trying my hand at writing a fanfiction, as it will be a good practice for my original. Hope you enjoy it and constructive criticism is encouraged.

"Speech", 'thought'MENU


Now that he had played enough with Healing spell he decided to learn the other spell too, so that he can get an attack spell in his arsenal too. Recalling into his [Items], Spell Tome: Flame, He could see a rustic brown book having a flame logo like cover which was also if remebered right was a symbol for destruction school of magic, repeating the same process as before, he opened the book.

Would you like to learn this spell? yes/no. 'Again, what an obvious question: Yes '. rolling his eyes and giving an affirmation, blue motes of energy rushed to his head, and the book disapeared after the use, this time it wasn't so bad 'looks like I am getting used to this information direct transference. This what my last world should have done in relation with all their knowledge and stuff ', he got the information of the spell and how to form your pure magika to flames and use it.

So thinking that you shouldn't make good work be waited, instantly guiding my magika that was filled by now, forming the spell model in my hand and pointing it to boulder, a stream of pure fire shoot out of my hand that made me crackle like a mad man 'hahahhahahahahahhah" 

"cough" "cough" Dustin heard someone clear their throat from his side he immediately got vigilant who knows what bandit, necromancer or vampire may pop up, and looked to find an orc man or whatever species they are standing with firewood in his hands, he had a ponytail, and was in a light armor that oddly looked quite fashionable and was staring at me.

"You there young man why are you opening fire towards a boulder and laughing like that." the orc asked or more like roared with his deep voice.

'Oh god someone saw me like that', feeling a little bashful I straitened up and immediately replied as if on reflex"Just pracrticing sir.",'fuck why did I call him sir' beating myself over it, the orc stares at me a bit and relaxed a bit,"I am no Sir, my name is Durak, I am a member of Dawnguard, a group of vampire hunters, situated at the nearby fort. For a second there I thought you were a bandit or something, What are you doing out here.". 'Good at least got a named NPC there though he looks so real as I see him up close with grey-green skin, canine protuding upwards from lower jaw and built like a warrior'.

Keeping my eye contact as to not appear weak, "Well met Durak, I am Dustin, a warrior nord looking to train my skills and I heard what's going on. The vampires, the Dawnguard, all of it. I wanted to help, so here I am." Dustin replied.

"Hmm, young Dustin you are right in joining the good fight, you are almost at the fort too, and that insanity will surely help against the vampire manice, let's go isran is the one who will measure you up." saying till here Durak turned and climbed the path leading to the fort that is now barely visible from where he was, 'Insanity, well who wouldn't be excited if they could shoot flames out of their hands' snorting, he hurried beside durak as this was a quite skillful member from what he knows from the game and friendship with him will come handy in the long run.

As they walked, dustin looked around enjoying the scenery when they encountered some grey-blue Crab looking monsters, three of them to be precise, "Alright Dustin you handle one, I will take two", "Huh" I looked towards the approaching Mudcrab "Alright, suit yourself" and released my flames of youth...'cough''cough', spell from my hand. A jet of flames hit the the mudcrab, on the point of impact he noticed the name of the species of the monster and it's Hp[Health point] that is shown in red rapidly decreasing, while he heard a sound of an object cutting the air, looking towards his right he saw an approaching mudcrab nailed with a steel cross bolt, He felt gratitude and shouted towards the orc"Thank you!", to which "Pay attention" was the grunting reply as the orc loaded and fired another towards the one in front of the orc.

*scree*  the mudcrab took it's last breath.

+Skill: Destruction Level up to Level 11 | Level 11 : Level 7 {|||------} to next level.

'Alright, and that is how it's done, baby, two more skill level ups and I will level up my stamina and recieve ap and sp' Ignoring the addictive feeling of the grind I released the flame spell towards the bigger mudcrab durak was fighting.

*scree* "Another one bites the dust~", the orc put the crossbow by his waist belt and looked to me "You handle yourself well, I hope to hunt vampires with you, though they are more troublesome and have life steal ability. Let's not delay any further.", seeing that the roads of skyrim can take a turn towrds worse anytime he equipped his Iron axe on the right and kept flame spell in his left hand and moved with durak towards fort dawnguard, touching the corpse of the three he could see the world freeze and the loot option appeared, [Mudcrab leg](3), [Mudcrab Chitin](3), [Silver Ring] keeping all of it in his [Inventory] by willing it. He looked to see durak walking at a normal pace, so he joined him from behind.

He crouched behind Durak as if to see if pickpocketing can be done or not, but as he did, durak looked behind and said "What are you doing, you know I can see you.","The roads can take any turn, just being cautious." I replied hurriedly, he looked impressed "Hah, You will do well as a member of dawnguard, that cautious will help you survive the more powerful vampires. Though you can relax here, we have reached.".

+Skill: Speech Level up to Level 16 | Level 7 {||||||---} to next level.

'Huh, I am speechless at both the system and durak.' but it got him thinking that a way to level up by persuation is not bad...


Announcement
Do leave constructive comments. And Patreon is up

Patreon

 

18