Chapter 6: Discovery
267 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***I don't own Elder Scrolls series.***

Hi so this is Guywithsense.Hope you enjoy it and constructive criticism is encouraged.

"Speech", 'thought'MENU


While they were cleaning his soon to be chambers, rolling the barrels and moving crates, Dustin asked Celann about the dawnguard and himself, to which celann answered "We are fairly new, and some people still don't see the threat clearly. I have worked with isran before, There was a time, years ago, when we were both members of the Vigilants, and both equally dissatisfied with them. Their hearts are in the right place, of course. But Isran and I were never comfortable. We left together, but that partnership didn't last very long. I didn't agree with some of his methods. So it was a suprise when I heard his call for help in reforming the dawnguard." Dustin put the box down and asked "I see, so are you a Nord?"

Celann also did the same and replied "I am actually a breton", "Yeah, that was my second guess." Dustin crossed his arms and said. "Actually my mother was a Nord." Celann smiled at me, "Huh" dustin didn't continue the question but he was curious how that came to be and if Celann have racial ability of both. "Well that was the last one, you gave me quite the workout newbie." celann dusted his hands, standing outside the room.

"Yeah, then you ought to have cleaner rooms." Dustin snarked.

"You think we have a maid here in dawnguard, it's just fighters here, if you want better rooms go to an inn or something, you can always upgrade this room though to better suit your needs." celann said, to which dustin looked thoughtful "You are right about that, thanks for the help though, I appreciate it." , ending that line of conversation.

"well lad meet you at dinner." we shook hands and then he left, Dustin looked inside the room, the quarter now looked a bit cleaner and more spacious, during cleaning he found some Ingredients and potions from the barrel, to which he helped himself.

[Obtained Salt pile], [Obtained Garlic], [Obtained Abecean longfin], [Obtained Histcarp], [Obtained Minor Stamina potion], [Obtained Potion of Vigor], [Obtained Minor Health potion]

"phew.." Sighing as he settled on the cot, he closed his eyes and just relaxed, he could feel both difference and similarty in his body at the same time and he could feel the extra energy, locally known as magika, flow through him, he directed it to various parts of the body for 7 minutes, he observed this strange energy as if in trance.

+Skill Created Magika Manipulation: Increasing the Level of this skill decrease the cost of magika per spells || Skill Creation Level up to Level 2 || Level 7 {|||||||||} Open Menu to level up

'What, I can create skills, that's new.' He came out of the trance  after this notification and sat up on the couch folding his legs, Now that he was somewhere safe, he decide to see what the other functions of Menu have in store. 'hmm.'

He willed the Status Screen, and the world behind froze as the Status panel and Menu opened up.

LEVEL UP to LEVEL 8{||||||||-}, Gained 2sp and 1ap.

You LEVELED UP, Choose an attribute to advance:

MAGICKA HEALTH STAMINA

He choose Magika, as he saw potential in it's versatility.

MAGICKA HEALTH STAMINA
110 110 120

His stat looked like this:

NAME: Agmaer/Dustin
TITLE: NONE
RACE: NORD
GENDER: MALE
LEVEL: 8
CLASS: Farmer
ABILITY POINTS:  (7+1) 8
STAT POINTS: (7+2) 9
STRENGTH AGILITY MIND LUCK
10+1 10 10+1 10
  [Skills]  
[Magic]

[Items]
  [Map]  

 

MAGICKA HEALTH STAMINA
110 110 120

'I have already checked how [Items] work let's check [Map]',

[Map]:

Spoiler

Map of current location

[collapse]

 

'Seems, pretty game like, I can mark locations, it put's blue arrow there, though I can't seem to fast travel anywhere, on that note I really have to get a teleporting spell or something, if that even exist. Must go to College of Winterhold, it will be where I dwell in to my magic understanding and reach a pinacle, through modern knowledge or something like that.'

'This [Map] is still amazing to give me a proper layout and even my live location and I can even see other nations than skyrim like [Highrock] [Morrowind], [Elsweyr], [Hammerfell] etc, though [Elsweyr], [BlackMarsh] and a few others are greyed out ,A drawback is that this [Map] doesn't have any location except [Whiterun], [Riften], [Dawnguard], [Windhelm] and a few major holds, need to visit other locations, I think, or like in game see a pinned location map and interact with it.'

Exiting the [Map] feature Dustin tried the [Magic] next feeling a little excited for this one.

[Magic]: 

[ALL]  
[Destruction] [Flames]
[Restoration] [Healing]
[Powers] [Battle Cry], [Astral Projection]
[Active Effects] [50 %Cold Resistance] , [Higher Soul Gradient]

'Woah, somethings are extra, if I focus on a particular word, I can see their Information and thier form.'

[Magic]: Magic, is the art or ability to alter the world through magicka. Magic is the manipulation of magicka in order to directly control reality in some way.'This, This is reality manipulation, my understanding on magic is so little, I must explore more.'

[Destruction]: Destruction spells focus on delivering damage to opponents, commonly using elemental forces such as flame, frost or shock. Flame spells burn dealing extra damage, frost spells damage the target's stamina, and shock spells damage the target's magicka. 'I think I had a rough understanding of this, I will see if I can somehow learn Wind and Earth spells too.'

[Flames]: (Destruction School) Novice Level  Spell, Effects: A gout of fire that does 8 points damage per second. Targets on fire take extra damage. Magicka Cost: 14/second 'When using Flames, they shoot fire from one or both hands, depending if the spell is dual-wielded or not. The flame has a short range, but passes through enemies, so it's possible to hit several enemies at once. When enemies are on fire, they take extra damage from other weapons, which makes Flames a good spell to wield alongside a one-handed weapon, though the bonus added is minor, and targets do not stay on fire for very long.' he mused, that is what he experienced when he fought with mudcrab before.

[Restoration]: Restoration spells focus on the healing of injuries and manipulation of life energies. These generally include healing spells and wards. All Fortification enchantments also fall into the Restoration school. 'This School of magic have the greatest potential in my book, I will not neglect this, it's life energy manipulation, it should be able to keep one young and immortal as long as one have enough understanding, plus if I keep healing as a passive, I would be undefeated', he grinned 'let's move on, I can experiment later.'

[Healing]: (Resroraton School) Novice Level Spell, Effect: Heals the caster 10 points per second. Magicka Cost 12/second, 'Yup, definetly having restoration's perk tree full. Healing in one hand and a weapon or another spell in the other hand to play strategically and have a better chance to survive in tough fights.'

[Powers]: Some special abilities that user are either born with or gain, they are instinctive and does not expand Magicka or Vitality to use. 'The racial abilities of different species.'

[Battle Cry]: Nord's racial ability, nords can awaken it through will power, makes most enemies flee for 30 seconds. Can be used 2 times a day. 'This is extremely helpful when I am overwhelmed by enemies that are of a slightly higher level than the me, and especially useful at lower levels.' 

[Astral Projection]: The ability to project your consciousness outside your body, it will form your body shape and you can use it to interact with the world and travel anywhere. 'Damn, this is Powerful, not only can I use it to scout but also to learn magic from winterhold while in dawnguard', dustin was giddy at this ability and was left to wonder how he was in the possession of such power. 'It's in the power category that can mean that it's either racial, which I doubt, or it was gained when my soul? consciousness traveled from oblivion to agmaer's body.' he was leaning over later conjecture. I will give this a try after the dinner.

[Active Effects]: This displays the acting condition and effects on the user. 'Pretty self explainatory'

[50% Cold Resistance]: As a nord, you have a sturdy body capable of enduring the harsh cold weather of skyrim, Bonus: half the frost damage received. "I am lucky to have this man, or I would be freezing my balls out here." dustin sighed.

[Higher Soul Gradient]: ??,??, User gains 10% more experience, wisdom and Learn faster. 'It's mysterious for sure, it could be due to mine and agmaer's mix of souls or could it be, that I am the Dragonborn?' dustin could only wonder, until he faced a word wall or a literal dragon. Dustin didn't know which year it was that the rebelion will start.

Yes, it's true and came as a suprise for dustin too, he knows that this is a time period before ulfric murdered or some might say rightfully won against Torygg in a duel, "The astral projection will come in handy to spy on such events, before they happen" dustin was at least relieved to know that he had time and the ability to deal with this mess of a world, and what he lacked in skill, he will compensate it in getting stronger and smarter.

From agmaer's memory, the lad was born on a farm near windhelm and the stormcloaks were the forces of Jarl Ulfric, and not yet against the empire, though he did hear some disatisfaction about the aldmeri dominion and how the empire is spreading it's legs for them, even after skyrim bled to keep them away, and how the white-gold concordant was signed and talos worship was banned.

"I will deal with it, when it comes."Dustin decided that right now the only thing he can do is grow strong and train to at least survive against vampires.'With Isran as my personal trainer, and with some protein I will be swoll in no time.' dustin tried to bring some positivity to his situation.

Next let's see [Skills]...


Announcement
How do you like the suprise, didn't expect atral projection did you, comment down what you think about it.

 

 

15