Chapter 9: Dinner and Training
219 3 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***I don't own Elder Scrolls series.***

Hi so this is Guywithsense and i am trying my hand at writing a fanfiction, as it will be a good practice for my original. Hope you enjoy it and constructive criticism is encouraged.

"Speech", 'thought'MENU


"Hell yes" Dustin was excited when he saw he got the armor and the title in one moment and wasted no time in equipping the title. He was curious about some terms in his title so he focused on that,

[Favourability]: The quality or degree of being viewed favorably or that is more pleasing to the eyes, more attractive, in a way that shows someone or something is liked or approved of.

[Drain Life Resistance]: Resistance from attacks that drain users health.

[Rep]: Rep or reputation is the beliefs or opinions that are generally held about someone or something. Increases your chance to be recognized by folks around skyrim. 

And that my friend is the begining, I will get more titles and stack'em, let's see who stops me then. Wondering about the future he exits from the [Items] and into [Status]:

 

NAME:

Dustin/Agmaer

TITLE:

[Warrior of Dawnguard](E)

RACE:

NORD

GENDER:

MALE

LEVEL:

9

CLASS:

Farmer

ABILITY POINTS: 

(8-5) 3

STAT POINTS:

(9+2) 11

CHARM(New)

REP(New)

10

10

STRENGTH

AGILITY

MIND

LUCK

11

10

11+1

10

 

[Skills]

 

 

[Magic]

[Items]

 

 

[Map]

 

 

 Now this is new, Charm stat got unlocked somehow, I didn’t know you could unlock it, It seems rep and title had something to do with it, let’s see what it says.

[Charm]: The ability to attract and generate favourable impression, people are more likely to listen to you.

‘Sweet, this I am adding 1 point, let’s have dinner now I still am hungry.’

Sp left 10.

Exiting the screen he noticed all were staring at him and celann’s frown has long since receded.

“Wow dustin you look good in that, it’s like it increased your looks a bit, though that is secondary, now you will be better protected and once again, Welcome to dawnguard”.

I nodded and looked a bit serious.”Glad to join the good fight.” This time, I could see all were giving me approving looks.

+ Skill Speech level up to Level 18 || Level 9{||||||-----}

“Let’s eat first, then you can train after.” Isran said and started putting bread, and other food at the table on his plate.

Imitating him I took a silverware from the cabinet while tilde did the same, I sat next to durak who seems to have a mountain of different types of meat in his plate.

‘Uhh’ Will this guy eat all that', still keeping his thoughts to himself, he sat and Tilde sat next to him.

He would have made idle conversation if he also wasn’t feeling hungry, so he put his silverwares on table and put Grilled leeks,carrot, Bread, vegetable soup, snowberry and salt pile in his plate, he could see isran and celann discussing something, and started eating.

“No meat, Dustin?” asked Tilde, I could see vension, snowberry, saltpile and cheese in her plate.

“yes, just not in the mood for that.” Though he said that, he actually have given up on all non-veg food back on earth, it would take time before he started again.

“Hmm, if you say so, you will need energy for what we will be doing later though.” She smiled seductively his way.

“Whaa..what?” The bread fell from his mouth as he looked at her surprised and flustered. 

“You mean that”, “Hahhaha, yes that.” ’Wow, people here are too forward.’ Dustin smiled excitedly and took a chicken egg too.

He could hear the three other man snort and hiding a laugh.

Though he didn’t put too much mind into it, ‘Being envious isn’t good fellas.’ Dustin thought not aware of the future. He tasted everything, greeled leeks tasted good but he liked the vegetable soup the best and it has such rich flavour, he added a bit of salt in it too.

In the end he tatsed snowberry, which was both sweet and chewy, and sweet roll was a wonderful desert.

[Restore Stamina 1per second] [Resist Fire], 

After eating, he put his silverware and some carrots in his [Items].

Isran got up first giving orders about replenishing supplies to durak and listening to celann telling about having news of vampire movement, near whiterun.

“Oh, good you have finished up too”, Tilde looked towards him, and held his arm and dragged him after yanking him from the seat, 

“Hey slow down aren’t you too excited, Guys, isn’t she too excited”, I tried to balance but she is too strong, dragging me with one arm is no small matter.

”Good luck lad.” While durak said that smiling. Celann shoot sympathy looks at me.

‘Isn’t everyone too open about this stuff.’ Now he suspected something is up, no way is she taking me to shag.

“Wait slow down Tilde.”

She took me to the training yard, where I can see two huskies.

Bran: Woof!

Scaelong: Woof!

 “Quit your shouting, it’s training now, start stretching.”

“What now, isn’t it too soon we just ate? hey I am all up for training though.”

“Yes, we ate and now is the best time to catapulate on the effects of that. Now start.”

And she started stretching too. 'Wow, she's a sight to sore eyes'. Dustin looked at her feeling his chest throb and a bit horny. 'Hey not my fault though, This body is going through puberty'.

“Alright, it does make sense. Though you didn’t need to put on the suggestive act.” 

While on earth it would negatively effect you to work out after eating, here matters were opposite, physical activity will be boosted after eating in nirn.

“What suggestive act, did you think we were about to do something else. Hoh, you have such dirty mind” she put her hand on her mouth looking at me as if I was the one at fault, acting ignorant and coy as if an innocent maiden.

“…” ‘lady you are not fooling anyone.’ Now he had experience in dealing with such woman, they just want a reaction.

“Even though you are beautiful, I wouldn’t fuck you.” And you have to be direct with them.

“Hoh, why is that?” She looked at him eyes glinting ’he knows what fucking is, even though he is so young.’ She thought.

“Because you are crazy” Dustin pointed out, but he realised too late that those words trigger something in woman…

“Is that so looks like, you are good newbie.” She cracked her knuckles and approached me with a smile that wasn’t a smile.

‘Trigger Violence that is.’ 

He took a step back 

“Now Now that came out a bit wrong.” he tried to pacify the warrior of dawnguard who probably beats vampires for lunch.

As she approached him fast, and hit him in the face, “Not the face”.

He didn’t even have the time to block with his hands. ”Shit, she’s fast and strong.” feeling pain on his face, he put his guard up.

Being a farmer agmaer though had a bit of muscle, he wasn’t trained and was still young only fifteen years old, 

“What happened milk drinker, Flailing your arms wouldn’t do much in a real fight.” She mocked and got hold of his arm to which was a mistake as, though agmaer wasn’t trained, Dustin was, in judo, karate and muay thai.

He grabbed her hand that was holding his, closed the gap between them as she was stunned he changed his center of gravity and ducked to her waist height still holding her hand dragging her forwrard over his shoulder and slid her legs, flipping her, performing a perfect take down. 

And on the floor she layed, staring at the ceiling for a second, but she was too seasoned and wasn’t stunned for long. 

Getting up she held her hand out, as if to pause and dusted herself. 

“How did you do that? that was just a lucky break wasn’t it?” she said looking at him incredulously.

“Sure, whatever keeps you asleep at night.” Dustin got a bit cocky with his first win and grinned at her. 

Though strong and fast she might be in hand to hand combat he was a bit ahead, ‘just need to get accostumed to this body.’

She looked at him annoyed and this time got closed to him, slowly and while dustin got ready in posture, he wasn’t prepared for her strength to increase and speed to be faster then before, 

“I was holding back because you are a newbie, think you can pull a fast one on me.”

"Ker-bam!" "Wham!"'

They went at hand to hand for a while, though he couldn't show his skills at all, whenever he took hold of her her strength increased and it would be like moving a pillar, This time he couldn’t do much, ‘Too much stat difference.’he thought.

Though he did land a few jabs that seems to not do too much, her hits were faster and had a wild rhythm to it.

“Hah… hah..” Dustin lay on the floor, this time him staring at the ceiling.

“You did good, I can see you have much potential.” he looked at his left, she squated and he could see her ample breast press on her knees, Tilde looked at the downed dustin, and thought 'this guy is a diamond in rough but just too cocky and I don't want him to build an ego.'

Dustin looked at her and realised she was looking at him with a much calm expression, that even made her look dignified and more beautiful somehow.

“I am sorry about what I said before, I didn’t mean that.” Dustin said feeling grateful after getting 1point in strength, 2 points in agility and 1 in mind stat and a new skill.

Ding +1Str, +2Agi, +1Mind, +Skill Light Armor level up to level 22 +Skill Created Martial Arts: Increasing the Level of this skill increases attacks done by the body. || +Skill Creation Level up to Level 4 || +Skill Martial Arts Level up 12 || Level 9 {||||||||-}

“It’s Ok, in battle your enemies will symilarly try to provoke you, you must always keep a level head or your head might get leveled.” She offered her hand to me and smiled.

He took her hand, ’they are so soft to hold, and yet so strong like a weapon perhaps’ and got up dusted himself and turned towards her “This training was very helpful, you are very powerful tilde, I look forward to going on missions with you.” he smiled genuinely at her.

“Oh you are making me blush, stop.” She put both her hands on her cheeck and acted cute. 

But dustin took a beating from her and knew better now, then to believe this nord woman was just a cute lady.

“Yeah, you are still a bit crazy.” And he did it again.

“What did you just say.” She looked at him with a mean look, He just knew how to rile a lady. Or just plain enjoyed beating.

“Please, not the face.” A fist was his answer.

Ding +Skill Light Armor level Up to 23 +Skill Martial Arts Level up to Level 13 || Lvele 9{||||||||||} Open MENU To Level Up. A new Class available.


 

14