Chapter 8: LevelUp and Tilde
283 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***I don't own Elder Scrolls series.***

Hi so this is Guywithsense and i am trying my hand at writing a fanfiction, as it will be a good practice for my original. Hope you enjoy it and constructive criticism is encouraged.

"Speech", 'thought'MENU


After napping and resting for an hour Dustin woke up quite refreshed, he saw [Rested Bonus] in effect. 'Have to say no matter the world nothing beats sleep.' He did a lazy stretch, while still on the cot.

He felt thirsty, and wanted to drink water, though dustin knew there wasn't any drinking water in the game, in real world here that is, there is, from agmaer's memory or he would be freaking out who wants to drink nord mead or ale or wine all the time, though that is what every nord do here, as the negative effects of alcohol does not exist here, but still nothing beats water.

Basically the water is drawn from the well, river or lake. they are mostly filtered by adding mudcrab chitin in it's container, form agmaer's memory, the [mudcrab chitin] have Restore Stamina, Cure Disease, Resist Poison, Resist Fire property, this keeps all the creatures in nirn healthy and stronger than humans back home on earth. Mudcrabs are crab looking monters with grey- blue skin and they can be found around tamriel at shore of lakes and water bodies.

Getting up and looking around, he found the barrel, outside the chamber, with spigot attached to it, Openning the top lid he drop the [Mudcrab Chitin] ,that he got from the Mudcrabs he defeated with durak, into the container . He went inside the room and brought a [tankard] and two [empty bottles] rinsing them with water and filling them he kept the two filled bottles in his [Items] and drank from the tankard.

"Ha, that hits the spot, this taste better somehow." dustin knows that the water in various places in earth taste a bit different, but somehow not only his thirst but he could feel his stamina also getting restored a small bit after drinking it.

"Man, if the water taste so good, what about other drinks and food." With his imagination filled with good food who wouldn't be tempted, dustin anticipated the upcoming dinner more now though it is an hour away. He went into his room and sat on the floor near his cot, putting the tankard in his inventory, and tried to perform [astral projection], it was good that he had read several books on earth on how to achieve that even though he tried and could not do it on earth here should be different.

He layed on the floor on his back and closed his eyes, he concentrated on his breath.. deep breaths in and slowly out, after 2 minutes of being in this state, he imagined a rope dangling above his chest attached to the sky, he put his hands on the rope and started slowly climbing it, he could feel himself climbing the rope and half way to the sky notification came.

Ding +Skill Created [Astral Projection]: Increase the Level of this skill to let the user travel with ease further and beyond through astral form. || Skill Creation Level up to Level 3 || Level 8 {|||||||||} Open Menu to level up.

Dustin opened his eyes to see, his body lying on the gound still breathing as if in sleep and himself standing over it, he looked to be made out of purple light he was shocked that it worked on his first try and a bit ecstatic that a Skill was created and he leveled up again, he moved around a bit to see his limit. He went out of the room a bit and looked around the floor he could pass through walls, can do both things, stand or walk and pass through walls. 

To check out his new skill, he opened the MENU [Skills],

LEVEL UP to LEVEL 9{|||---------}, Gained 2sp and 1ap.

You LEVELED UP, Choose an attribute to advance:

MAGICKA HEALTH STAMINA

He choose Magicka, again.

MAGICKA HEALTH STAMINA
120 110 120

"wow it's like a different skill tab with the constellation forming a ghost like image of myself. "

Skill [Astral Projection] [Level 10]: A very rare skill generated due to a special action, The ability to have an intentional out-of-body experience (OBE), that assumes the existence of a subtle body called an "astral body" or "body of light" through which consciousness can function separately from the physical body and travel throughout the astral plane, will return to the body, if body is moved or threatened or if the form is destroyed somehow.

Perk 1{GroundHog} [Condition Level 20]: User can move in 20 km radius distance of his body. [This form is impervious to phyisical attacks.]

Perk 2{FreeFog} [Condition Level 20]: User is not restricted by the distance and can move anywhere freely. [fast travel to any previously visited location].

Perk 3{Skywalker} [Condition Level 30]: User can trave through the air [Can attack and hold physical construct]

Perk 4{GhostMage} [Condition Level 50]: User can use magika and spells in this form [Will have Magika increased by 100.]

Perk 5{TitanEssence} [Condition Level 60]: User can turn his body to this form and move around without worrying about leaving his body. [Can use essence based attacks. Essence regenerates 10% faster] 

Perk 6 {LokiTime} [Condition Level 70]: Can change what this astral projection form looks like. [Can be any kind of creature, Illusion spells last 20% longer.]

Perk 7 {SpaceIsRelative} [Condition Level 90]: Can travel to Oblivion in this form, though physical travel not recommended.

Perk 8 {TimeIsRelative} [Condition Level 100]: Can time travel and look at what occured and what can occur, though cannot interact with anything.

"Ohhhh!" A shout would have escaped my lips had I been not in this Skill Menu, This is too good, with this skill he would have a mode like vampire and werewolf, a ghost mode that provides more useful skills and no demerits like them. Dustin imediately unlocked the first perk, leaving him with 2 ap.

Perk 1{GroundHog} [Condition Level 20]: User can move in 20 km radius distance of his body. [This form is impervious to phyisical attacks.] || UNLOCKED.

He could feel himself getting lighter if that makes sense and knew that he could cover more distance in this form away from his body but chose to cancel it as it was time for the dinner and he did feel hungry. He decided to freshen up and wash his face and hands, when he looked at his body in astral form realised that there is a bit of dirt on the face.


One few minutes later,

Dining area, Fort DawnGuard,

It's to the west of the main area. This is a rectangular room littered with general clutter and barrels of food. A grand fireplace decorated with banners and animal skulls sits to the side of the large dining table. Two cooking spits are available for use. Adjacent to the fireplace are two shelving units containing general silverware. Behind the shelving is a storage area of sorts. Barrels, bags and crates line the walls, along with several bales of hay and two disused kegs covered in cobwebs. A map of Skyrim is on a desk by a small table in a side room.

Dinner table, had Dustin, isran and celann, I can see durak coming in with a woman. More like she is walking a bit in front of him.

Spoiler

[collapse]

She is tall, Blonde, with light blue eyes, have a strict face with soft looking lips and is having a figure that would put models to shame, with plump breast and round Butt with a bit of muscles on her arm, that do nothing to blemish her beauty. She wore a female variation of the Dawnguard armor with a necklace on. 'Stunning', 'It looks like the world is in the effect of a beauty mod or something.' Dustin continued to stare a bit, until she was right at him.

"It's great, that we have some new face here." She said putting her hand on dustin's shoulder, with a smile, she took a step back and took out something from her inventory and handed it to me while he was just staring at her," Welcome to dawnguard, Here take this armour, it will help you against the vampire and is a ten times better than whatever it is you are wearing." it broke him out of his reverie and smile gratefully at her "Thanks, err", "Well met kinsman, They call me Tilde," she said with a smile and putting her arms on her waist.

"It's great to meet you too, I am Dustin, but you can call me anytime." dustin stood up, putting his hands on his chest, smiled and did a little bow. "Hahahah, that's a good one. Sure I will take you up on that offer friend." she held out her hand.

Dustin held her hands and released it, "uhh" somehow that friend part did some damage, he shook his head clearing that out and calming himself.

"So Tilde, tell me about yourself."

"..." While Celann, isran and durak just looked at our interaction, *Cough*,*Cough*"Aren't you going to try the armor on." Celann cleared his throat and intoned, frowning a bit.

"Oh right, Of course" Dustin reluctantly turned his gaze from tilde to him and put the armor in his Inventory and willed it Equipped "

[Apparal]:

Armor Rating

61

 

 

 

Dawnguard Armor(E)

29

6

220

 

Dawnguard Boots(E)

8

1.5

25

 

Dawnguard Gauntlets(E)

8

1.5

40

 

Dawnguard Helmet()

16

1.5

100

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

[Dawnguard Armor]: Wearing a full set grants a 25% resistance against Vampire attacks, including the Vampiric Drain attack.

The world sudenly froze and a notification popped..

Title Gained: [Warrior of Dawnguard]

[Warrior of Dawnguard]: 50% Favourability with Dawnguard members, 10% Favourablity with the Vigilants, 7% Increase damage to Vampires, 10% Drain life Resistance, +10 rep.

Equip Title? Yes/No

 

 

15