Chapter 10: New Class and explore
225 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***I don't own Elder Scrolls series.***

Hi so this is Guywithsense and i am trying my hand at writing a fanfiction, as it will be a good practice for my original. Hope you enjoy it and constructive criticism is encouraged.

"Speech", 'thought'MENU


Training area, Fort Dawnguard

Heading further west, the fort walls again end and open up into a large cave. This section is used as a training area and three training dummies are on a wooden platform against the north wall. In addition, a small dog pen is in the far corner, holding Sceolang and Bran. This cavern also leads to Dead Drop Falls. 

Dustin completed his training with Tilde and boy was that a steaming workout, she was relentless once riled up, that netted him a few points and skills level up.

+Ding +2 Str, +1Agi, +1 Mind, +Skill Martial Art level up to Level 14 +Skill Light Armor level up to Level 24

He was both gratified and tired. "So, Tilde what is your story, how did you became part of this new group." Dustin looked at her, now they are seated on a table and chair. Nursing a Nord mead in her hand, she stared towards me, 

"Well, before being a vampire hunter, I was a guard of riften posted at shor's stone, little mining town with nothing happening except a few bandits, what value it holds is that it produced ebony ore vien, and you must already know it's value, place was filled with guards, that's why no one even dared to attack it. It go kind of boring to me, with dreams of being a strong nord woman I felt I was wasting my time, not to be rude to my previous friends and colleagues but listening about dawnguard being reformed, I found my calling being a vampire hunter and here I am with my brother Ollrod." she completed while sipping from her drink

"You have a brother?" I don't know why but this fact suprised me.

"Yes, he should be doing a mission about now." huh I leaned backwards and thought if the other members of the dawnguard have relatives too, and how my brother was doing. I reached out for a bottle of Nord mead, while Tilde just looked at me while raising an eyebrow.

"What? Think I am too young for mead." Dustin questioned as he popped it open and fill his tankard with it. 'I am oddly used to doing this despite it being my first time since I came here.'

"Nothing, In my book if you are old enough to kill, you are old enough to drink." She shrugged looking at me and bringing her bottle forward, "cheers newbie."

Looking at this familiar action from an anime, I felt something indescribable, but clinked my glass all the same. "Cheers Senpai, do take care of me."

"Senpai? What does that mean?"

"Uh... yeah it means senior member."

"Boy did you think I am that old, you want a beating again, huh." she playfully crossed her arms under her breast accentuating them a bit.

"Give me a break, and relax." He ignored her acting and drank mead, "mhmm, this is good stuff." not too bitter, nor too strong had a bit of honey flavour too and sipping it gave him a relaxed feeling. "Now I know, why the people here are so into this stuff, I might get addicted at this rate."

"That's right dustin, welcome to the adult world, I took your first and you better be alive for a long time to remember it fondly." She grinned as she gave me this cringe dialogue.

'Just shut up, cringe queen.' Rolling his eyes at her he sipped his mead 'Women!', and looked at her, "Tilde, what's the missions all about?"

"Don't give me that look I was just kidding, Missions here at dawnguard, entail gathering information about vampires, to hunting them and spreading awareness in skyrim about their activities." She looked a bit somber.

"So, should we do some missions tomorrow."

"Tomorrow, I will be heading out to riften for supplies, you can come if you want." she spoke as she gulped the last bit of mead. "Alright I am done for the day am turning out for the night, will see you tomorrow."

"Or we could maybe, make an adult out of me in a different way." I looked at her straight in the eye, 'That's right lady you are not the only one who can mess around.' and grinned internaly hoping to see a reaction out of her.

"Grow a pair of balls first, you are too young to handle me." Laughing she walked away with a sway.

"Man, I walked right into that one." He sipped some mead, sitting there now alone, looked at the rewards and the new class by opening MENU,

LEVEL UP to LEVEL 10{|||---------}, Gained 2sp and 1ap.

You LEVELED UP, Choose an attribute to advance:

MAGICKA HEALTH STAMINA

He chose Health this time, as that was what would keep him alive.

MAGICKA

HEALTH

STAMINA

120

120

120

‘Ding’ ‘You have met the requirements for a class change: Level = 10

'It seems every five levels there is a class change'

+Available Classes

(Common) Novice Mage– Having defeated someone with Magicka spell, Mind stat above 10.

'Novice Mages are the beginners on their path to discovering magic, with having some spells in their arsenal and having started a mid range fighter class. '+1Mind , +1Agi, +1 ap, +2sp ' per Level, learn magic spells faster, +5% magika recovery, +20 fortify magicka.' 

(Common) Novice Warrior– Having defeated someone with weapons, and have a STR and AGI above 10.

'Novice Warrior are a rank of beginners on their journey to be a master of fighting with weapons. They are closed ranged fighters.'+1Str, +1Agi, +1 ap, +2sp ' per level, learn skills and technique faster, +5% stamina revovery, +20 fortify stamina.

(Uncommon) Fighter Monk– Knowledge of Martial Arts, a Spritual related skill and healing, and have All stat at or above 10.

‘The Monk is not exactly what the name might portray. A close quarters fighter that chooses an unarmed style of combat to both heal and destroy. Enhanced by an ancient technique of magic their bodies become resistant to even the strongest of attacks and heal at a rapid pace.’ +1STR, +1Agi, +2Mind, +2ap, +2sp per level, learn healing spells, fighting skills and technique faster, +5% Stamina and Health recovery, +10 fortify Magicka, health and stamina.

‘Would you like to change to this class. Bonuses and skills will be applied after doing so.’

'To be frank, they all are good and does not have harmful effects, but in my current situation, I choose this.'

He thought for a bit, and now know that the actions and skills he performed will be taken into action for the next class change and allocated some stat points to luck and charm, 2 each and 3 to Agi and 1 to Str. His stat looked like this:

NAME:

Dustin/Agmaer

TITLE:

[Warrior of Dawnguard](E)

RACE:

NORD

GENDER:

MALE

LEVEL:

10

CLASS:

Fighter Monk

ABILITY POINTS: 

(3+2)=5

STAT POINTS:

(11+2-2-2-3)=6

CHARM(New)

REP(New)

(11+2)=13

10

STRENGTH

AGILITY

MIND

LUCK

(13+1+1)=15

(11+1+3)=15

(11+1+1+2)=15

(10+2)=12

 

[Skills]

 

 

[Magic]

[Items]

 

 

[Map]

 

 

MAGICKA

HEALTH

STAMINA

130

130

130

Class change successful, skill creation created +Skill Aura created,+Skill Numb pain, +10 physical Damage and Resistance, +10 Physical damage resistance, +Healing Hands Spell, +Fast Healing Spell, +Beads of worship [Necklace]

He could feel new knowledge and a lighter sensation in his mind, with it the knowledge of how to perform proper, healing spells, and how to use life energies variant Aura.

'Dude, never thought I would become a monk' Dustin thought about two things before choosing this class, first the stats overall were greater than previous two heck he was getting 2 ap per level now, then second was it's uncommon rank and the benefits of passive it provided to him, the skill creation was a blessing.

'I don't know until I chose it, whether it's good or bad.'

He focused on his new gains, [Aura] Level 1: Surrounds the caster in an aura of his energy uses stamina, that can be molded to create effects that encompass the area of the aura. 'So kinda like Nen, did I just awaken Nen!' dustin was suprised, he looked at the perks.

Perk 1{Novice}[Condition None]: Area of aura expands to 1m radius around the user, effects can be a magicka spell.

Perk 2{Apprentice}[Condition Level 20]: Area of aura expands to 5m radius around the user, effects can be a skill enhancement.

Perk 3{Advanced} [Condition Level 45]: Area of aura expands to 10m radius around the user, effects can be an enchantment.

Perk 4{Expert}[Condition Level 75]: Area of aura expands to 20m radius around the user, effects are upgraded.

Perk 5{Master}[Condition Level 90]: Area of aura expands to 40m, Within his Aura radius user can teleport.

Perk 5{Master}[Condition Level 100]: Area of  aura expands to 100m, Within his Aura radius user can change the reality effect in his own domain.

'...' he was speechless and glad now that he chose this seemingly ordinary class, 'Is it just me or there are too many ways to get Over-Powered in skyrim.' Dustin felt that becoming op was now just a matter of time.

He unlocked the Aura Perk 1[Novice] || UNLOCKED.

4 Ap left.

A knowledge of how to form a life like aura invisible to the eyes and how to input it with magicka spells became available to me.

Now, what is this Skill Numb Pain. [Numb Pain]: User is a disciplined person all the pain becomes lighter and hurts less.

Pretty simple, but something tells me it should level up as I continue to live here. Dustin rubbed his cheek which was hit before by tilde, during training. 

He looked at the necklace that he got from this class, Beads of worship [Necklace]: 20% stamina cost reduction on aura. He equipped it immediately 'it's good stuff'.

His magic looked like this now with two new spells, [Magic]

 [Magic]: 

[ALL]

 

[Destruction]

[Flames]

[Restoration]

[Healing],[Fast Healing], [Healing Hands]

[Powers]

[Battle Cry], [Astral Projection]

[Active Effects]

[50 %Cold Resistance] , [Higher Soul Gradient], [+5% Stamina and Health recovery], [+10 physical Damage and resistance]

Let's look at my skills a bit, [Skills]

Skills:

The Mage

The Warrior

The Thief

New Skills 

·        Illusion Level 10

·        Conjuration Level 10

·        Destruction(New) Level 11

·        Restoration Level 10

·        Alteration Level 1o

·        Enchanting Level 10

·        Smithing Level 20

·        Heavy Armor Level 15

·        Block Level 15

·        Two-Handed Level 15

·        One-Handed Level 20

·        Archery(New) Level 19

·        Light Armor Level 24

·        Sneak Level 15

·        Lockpicking Level 10

·        Pickpocket Level 15

·        Speech(New) Level 18

·        Alchemy Level 15

·        Skill Creation(Level 3)

·        Magika Manipulation(Level 12)

·        Skill [Astral Projection] [Level 10]

·        Martial Arts Level 14

·         

Class Skills:

(New) Class Skills

·        Aura Level 1

·        Numb Pain Level 1

After looking a bit and closing the menu, He decided to explore this fort a bit to get familiar. The catch was he went in astral form, it would be both training and sleeping.

[Astral Form], a purple Dustin looking figure emerged out of dustin's now sleeping with his head on the desk body, giving it a glance and noting that it should be safe, walked a bit further to look around.

He first looked around noting an opening that went to the cave, gliding inside he checked the whole machanism of the Dead Drop Falls, for that is the name that popped on his notification as he entered.

As we enter into a natural cave system. Following the passage, and he saw a waterfall directly ahead. There are many types of fungi throughout the caves and mine, including blisterwort, imp stool, Namira's Rot, and fly amanita, that he knew from both the game and agmaer's memory. Above him on the left is a ledge with an unlocked chest. It can be reached with simple jumping; he can empty it when entering with his body but can't take things out when he tried opening it, Ding +Skill [Astral Projection] level up to Level 11. Level 10{||||-------}

He canceled his form after looking around a bit now he discovered that in this form he can move by gliding, and left after seeing that the only way to proceed is to drop into the hole formed by the water.

Waking up imediately in his body he activated Aura, he put flames spell on and viola, a layer of 1m surrounded him with flames, dealing to anyone who got 1m close to him 8hp/sec plus fire damage, and pain, he felt he could maintain it for 1 minute before needing to rest, to anyone looking at him they could see him clearly through the fames, and he saw everything clearly despite being in flames,'it must be due to it being my energy or something', he went to the cave while his aura activated and looked like flame man walking, and jumped to the platform containing chest, opening it he saw a scroll, a few septims, and a dawnguard war axe. He smiled and put them in his [Items], he looked around and plucked the mushroom looking Ingredients around him and returned to the fort to get some rest he could explore the rest of the fort in the morning.

Obtained 50 gold, [Scroll turn lesser Undead: Undead up to level 4 flee for 30 seconds.], [Dawnguard War Axe: 20 damage, Does additional damage to vampires.], [Fly Amanita](2), [Blisterwort](3), [Imp Stool](2), [Namira's Rot]

Ding +Skill Aura level up to Level 2. Level 10{||||||-----}

He equipped the Dawnguard War axe, and went to his chamber to sleep, though he encountered isran in the main hall standing there, he approached the man.

"Hey Isran, not going to sleep." I came close to him asking curiously.

He looked me right in the eye before saying,"Sleep is for the weak"

"..."dustin looked at the guy speechless he just thought that was something he says in the game, turns out he really believes that. ''Is that so then why not teach me something. To stav of my sleep too."

"You have tenacity kid, not many can handle tilde and still want more." Isran sized him up, while dustin thought 'Too many innuendo's.'

"It was just training, no big deal I can handle myself." I replied while thinking how I should ask him to teach me that aura spell of isran's.

"Let's see you swing that axe by your side, it's better than the iron axe of your pa's." He gave me his full attention now, crossing his arms.

It was a bit late in the night now around 2 am, and you could see a man standing and instructing a young blond haired green eyed nord, that was swinging the axe as his life depended.'He has so much potential.' Isran thought as he continued to observe. 'Maybe I should have just slept', was the youths thought.


Announcement
So Fighter Monk, bet you were not be expecting that.

 

 

13