Chapter 11: Skill and Mission
226 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***I don't own Elder Scrolls series.***

Hi so this is Guywithsense and i am trying my hand at writing a fanfiction, as it will be a good practice for my original. Hope you enjoy it and constructive criticism is encouraged.

"Speech", 'thought'MENU


Ding +2Str,+1Agi, +Skill One-Handed level up to level 21, ... +Skill One-Handed level up to level 23, +Skill Martial Arts level up to Level 5 || Level 10 {|||||||||--}

After training a bit and leveling up my one handed skill, I decided to explore the castle a bit, while keeping my aura skill active, first I went on the rooftop nearest to Dead Drop Falls, climbing the stair case opened up to a roof of the fort.

It was night outside, and the most prominent feature of Skyrim's night sky is its two moons, Secunda and Masser were visible with stars and a green aurora, Dustin couldn't help but stare at the sky his thoughts focused on this strange but familiar land.

The lore of elder scrolls v, skyrim or the plot of skyrim was of civil war and the return of dragons, elder scrolls giving prophecies and dawnguard addition aside, this world was larger though than those plots and quest, not only were the gods real and played major roles in peoples life, there were also evil ones, that were called daedra and their artifacts were present in this country, whether he liked it or not he had a fear of them.

Daedra's were too strong for the current him, heck even the draugr that shouts were too much for him as he was, he bit his lips and stared at sky with blazing eyes, his aura fluctuating wildly around him.

Ding +Skill Aura level up to Level 3 || Level 10{||||||||-}

He ignored the notification still in deep thought of how the threats of this world were too many, and this peace was just the calm before the storm. It wasn't his problems though he didn't know if he was the dragonborn or not, but he really wished he could just enjoy this world, adventuring and see various creatures unique to this land, heck a yeti or trolls existed here, he snickered thinking about the ridiculous claims of people back on earth seeing yeti in real life, if they were here he wondered how they would cope.

Back to topic, the problems of this world, if he could or if he felt like, then only will he solve it, he would not do every challenge presented to him, after all, people who take every challenge were actually not sure of themselves, a person who is sure of himself only takes challenges in his field or ones that actually benefit his life.

Dustin was still left undecided about whether to steer clear of daedra or befriend them. Any option would require him to be strong though and the only way was to level up. He looked around a bit the stairs open to a small circular battlement with two bedrolls and a chest. Walking to the circual battlement, There are two weapon racks parallel to each other, and there is a copy of The Lusty Argonian Maid, a Dawnguard helmet, and a pair of Dawnguard gauntlets. 

[The lusty argonian maid], Reading a bit, he shook his head and put it in his inventory 'I don't understand how someone other than an argonian would write and enjoy this, this can't even be called a smut'. The author of this book Crassius Curio should apologise to all the smut writers, saints the lot of them and was another thing he would miss. He could no doubt write his own smut to enhance the literature but that would cut his training time, still he put his hand on his chin 'I will write some of my own conquest.' he smiled and had a glint in his eyes.

Ding +Skill Aura level up to Level 4 || Level 10{||||||||||} Open Menu to Level up.

This notification brought him out of thought but he didn't immediately level up, he was going to riften in the morning and he knew leveling up restores his attribute, so that could be his saving grace. He opened the chest and saw 40 Gold, a Spell Tome with Illusion school of magicka on cover and a silver ring, 'Sweet' and he took it without any shame.

Obtained [Spell Tome: Clairvoyance], [Silver Ring], [CrossBow], [Dawnguard War axe], [The Lusty Argonian Maid], [Nored Mead](2), SteelBolt(50)

 'It's not like all this belongs to anyone, isran just opened dawnguard a month ago and this stuff was left by previous generation. "Wow clairvoyance, this is something that would help me a lot" he knew luck stat would come in handy and added another point to it.

+1 to Luck, 5 Sp left

'I really need to learn enchanting I have 2 rings and lot of equipment.' since dustin didn't need to worry about his carry weight limit like other people of skyrim, he chose to take one bedroll with him in his inventory too 'who knows when I am in need of some sleep, though would have preferred a bed.

Let's learn this first, [Book] He thought and willed [Spell tome: Clairvoyance], as it was in his hands he observed it in doing so his aura interacted with it and he could sense magicka from it, he concentrated on that.

Ding +Skill [Observation] Created, +Skill [Skill Creation] level up to Level 4,

Ding + Skill [Magicka Sense] created, +Skill [Skill Creation] level up to Level 5,

Ding +Skill [Aura] level up to level 5 || Level 10{||||||||||} open Menu to level up

'Huh' Dustin could now see a name hovering over the spell tome, it read {Spell Tome: Clairvoyance}, 'I didn't know interacting with my aura will have this effect, looks like I chose right.' even though it was unintentional it gave him a gamers go-to skill the observation, he opened what his two skills perk tree look like.

[Observation][Level 1]: A brief information of a creature, person, a phenomenon or a thing. Level up to get more information on the target.

perk 1{Gazer}[Condition None]: See the basic name of anything user focus.

perk 2{Peeper}[Condition Level 20]: See information of the inventory of any being user focus. [Cannot see above 5 levels of user]

perk 3{Aware}[Condition Level 30]: See the hp and mp bar of the being user focus.[ Cannot see above 4 levels of user]

perk 4{Soulfulgaze}[Condition Level 50]: See information of the levels and skills in detail information of both living and non living thing user focus.[ Cannot see above 4 levels of user]

perk 5{Angelseye}[Condition Level 70]: See the information creation of both living and non living thing user focus.[ Cannot see above 4 levels of user]

perk 6{Demoneye}[Condition Level 90]: See the weakpoints of creatures user focus.[ Cannot see above 4 levels of user]

perk 7{Godseye}[Condition Level 100]: See any information you want of both living and non living thing you focus.[ Cannot see above 4 levels of user]

"cool" He had glint in his eyes reading the last description.'Though the starting names could do with some creativity almost make it sound as if a pervert's skill' Dustin though was satisfied with this skill, and would continue to grind it.

[Magicka Sense][Level 1]: Magicka exist all around nirn, user can now sense magicka around from various things. 

Perk 1{Osense}(0)[Condition level every 10]: Sense Magicka 5m around you and get general sense of it's effects.[level up this skill to get more range and more information]

'Oddly simple.' Dustin shrugged and opened the book,

Would you like to learn this spell? yes/no. 

'Yes' he said it mentally, the book transformed into blue motes of energy and rushed to his head.

He got the information of spell model of Illusion school of magicka, and somewhat illusive spell clairvoyance, how to form it and a bit of knowledge on how to convert pure magicka to illusion magicka spell theory.

Dustin immediately tested it, [Clairvoyance] his hand extended in the air and transparent but greyish energy escaped his hands but didn't extend past 1 m of himself, he slapped his forehead "I have to assign what I am searching for".

With renewed vigor he thought of finding isran and then launched the spell, a greyish foggy path in a line went from him to the door,"Yes success, let's follow it."

After exiting the roof he saw it going down the spiral stairs, he knew he would run out of magicka so he hurried and viola the man was sitting and reading a letter, in the side of the main hall, the greyish fog connected with him though he just glanced at it and looked at me.

"Did you need something."

"No, just testing clairvoyance." dustin replied. He focused on isran and could see his name

Ding +Skill Illusion Level up to Level 11 || Level 10{|||||||||} Open Menu to level up

Ding +Skill Observation Level up to Level 2 || Level 10{|||||||||||} Open Menu to Level up

"hm" isran grunted and went back to the letter. Dustin cancelled the spell and decided to just level up, 'By now I should be close to another level up.' MENU

LEVEL UP to LEVEL 11{||||||||-----}, Gained 2sp and 2ap.

You LEVELED UP, Class bonus attribute to advance: +10 to all

MAGICKA HEALTH STAMINA

He was pleasantly suprised to see all upgraded.

MAGICKA HEALTH STAMINA
140 140 140

His stat looked like this:

NAME:

Dustin/Agmaer

TITLE:

[Warrior of Dawnguard](E)

RACE:

NORD

GENDER:

MALE

LEVEL:

11

CLASS:

Fighter Monk

ABILITY POINTS: 

(4+2)=6

STAT POINTS:

 (5+2)=7

CHARM(New)

REP(New)

13

10

STRENGTH

AGILITY

MIND

LUCK

17

16

15

13

 

[Skills]

 

 

[Magic]

[Items]

 

 

[Map]

 

 

MAGICKA

HEALTH

STAMINA

140

140

140

Isran suddenly looked up and said,"You, where did you learn to use aura." he had his eyebrows scrunched and eyes glinting.

'Shit', he forgot to turn his aura off, 'What to do should I play the fool or come out truthful', in the end he decided the guy was trustworthy since he taught him and was even willing to fight evil.

"Actually, I have a bonus that let's me create skill." He sheepishly rubbed his head.

"Boy this is no joking matter, you have a gift, people train there entire life to achive the amount you have. It was a right decision coming here, cause I happen to be one such individual to possess the skill required to achieve aura." he spoke while standing up and putting the letters in his inventory.

I gave him my best disbelief look and said "Isran, it's not that I don't believe you, I thought it's unique."

He snorted and said amused "Unique No, just rare do you even know what aura is." he Unleashed a tremendous aura that formed a sphere around him he could see it revolving around isran, 'That's like 5m, he really is a great warrior.' Dustin's respect for isran soared, but he wanted the spell, that isran used.

"Wow, what does your aura do." saying this dustin flared his aura in the sphere shape trying to form it like isran's but just had minor success it looked like a potato now.

Ding +Skill Aura Level up to Level 6, +2 Mind || Level 11{||||||||---}

"This is Stendarr's Aura it's is an adept level Restoration spell created by an unknown vigilant of stendarr and a Mage, this surrounds the caster in an aura of light which does 10 damage per second to any Undead targets within range for 60 seconds. It has no effect on non-undead, though this is a restoration spell, inputed into aura. Complete two missions for dawnguard and I will teach it to you." isran switched off the spell.

"Ok I am ready" Now Dustin too, switched his aura off, as he felt his stamina drain.

"Your first mission is to go to Riften, and Ivarstead, Spread the word of vampire resurgence and activity and gather information on their movement. Uproot any within your capability, so think you're up for it." Isran crossed his arm as he came close to me.

Dustin could'nt help but feel excited "Yes, I can do that." on the prospects of adventure and thrill. World froze as he accepted and a screen popped up in front of him.

Ding Quest Recieved, Spread the Word: Go to Riften, and Ivarstead, Spread the word of vampire resurgence and activity, gather information about their wherebouts.

He continued to look at the quest screen, it was pretty game like the quest name on left side with dawnguard logo on top and description under it on right, and it showed active and passive quest. He chose to put this one on active.

With the world still frozen he discovered he could think of many things like this and reply in the real world without wasting any time at all.'This could be another difference between me and the other natives of this world.'

He exited the screen and nodded towards isran.

"Good, I expect a successful return, good luck out there, stay sharp." saying this he went towards the training area 'I have to train as the new generation is catching up.' isran thought and moved to the training area.

Not in the mood for anything now, Dustin retired to his room and sat on his cot taking out his tankard filled with water and drank it. *Gulp* 'hah that hits the spot, today was a very productive day, but I am too exausted.' and he set his inner alarm that he now new he could do to 4 hours and layed on his bed assigning 2ap to Unlock Observation perk1 and Magicka sense perk1, and 4sp, 2 to charm and 2 to luck and sprawled, went to sleep. In the morning he had to go with tilde to riften.

His stat looked like this:

NAME:

Dustin/Agmaer

TITLE:

[Warrior of Dawnguard](E)

RACE:

NORD

GENDER:

MALE

LEVEL:

11

CLASS:

Fighter Monk

ABILITY POINTS: 

(6-2)=4

STAT POINTS:

 (7-4)=3

CHARM

REP

(13+2)

10

STRENGTH

AGILITY

MIND(New)

LUCK

17

16

(15+2)=17

(13+2)=15

 

[Skills]

 

 

[Magic]

[Items]

 

 

[Map]

 

 

MAGICKA

HEALTH

STAMINA

140

140

140

His Magic looked like:

 [Magic]: 

[ALL]

 

[Destruction]

[Flames]

[Illusion]

[Clairvoyance]

[Restoration]

[Healing],[Fast Healing], [Healing Hands]

[Powers]

[Battle Cry], [Astral Projection]

[Active Effects]

[50 %Cold Resistance] , [Higher Soul Gradient], [+5% Stamina and Health recovery], [+10 physical Damage and resistance],[50% Favourability with Dawnguard members], [10% Favourablity with the Vigilants], [7% Increase damage to Vampires], [10% Drain life Resistance], [+10 rep]

While his skills were,

Skills:

The Mage

The Warrior

The Thief

New Skills      

· Illusion Level 11

· Conjuration Level 10

· Destruction(New) Level 11

· Restoration Level 10

· Alteration Level 10

· Enchanting Level 10

· Smithing Level 20

· Heavy Armor Level 15

· Block Level 15

· Two-Handed Level 15

· One-Handed Level 23

· Archery(New) Level 19

· Light Armor Level 24

· Sneak Level 15

· Lockpicking Level 10

· Pickpocket Level 15

· Speech(New) Level 18

· Alchemy Level 15

· Skill Creation(Level 5)

· Magika Manipulation(Level 12)

· Skill [Astral Projection] [Level 12]

· Martial Arts Level 14

· Observation level 12

· Magika Sense level 11 

Class Skills:

(New) Class Skills

·        Aura Level 6

·        Numb Pain Level 1

Announcement
Someone wanted big chapters

 

13