Chapter 12: Kiss and Journey
252 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

***I don't own Elder Scrolls series.***

Hi so this is Guywithsense and i am trying my hand at writing a fanfiction, as it will be a good practice for my original. Hope you enjoy it and constructive criticism is encouraged.

"Speech", 'thought'MENU


'yawn'  Giving out a lazy strech Dustin woke up, he checked his Menu, it was Turdas  the 5th of First Seed, 4E199.

Days in skyrim were called as,

  1. Morndas(Monday)
  2. Tirdas
  3. Middas
  4. Turdas
  5. Fredas
  6. Loredas
  7. Sundas

'Turdas is the thursday equivalent in Skyrim, this time period is said to be the fourth era, If I didn't have agmaer's memory I could seriously only fumble and ask someone, so that's a boon.' First Seed is the third of the 12 months in the Elder Scrolls universe. It is considered to be a Spring month (by our definition). It is homologous to March. First Seed is the season of The Lord.

The Lord is one of the thirteen constellations. It is one of the charges of the Warrior and its season is First Seed. And I got to know that a festival called 'First Planting' is celebrated across tamriel on 7th of first seed, First Planting, it is a time to set aside past differences and to begin anew.

The people of Tamriel celebrate First Planting, symbolically sowing the seeds for the autumn harvest. It is a festival of fresh beginnings, both for the crops and the men and women of Tamriel. Neighbors are reconciled in their disputes, resolutions are formed, bad habits are dropped, and the diseased are cured. The clergies at the temples run a free clinic all day long to cure people of poisoning, diseases, paralyzation, and other banes that can be found on the continent of Tamriel.

'huh, I didn't know all this while playing the game, it does make all this more real.' Dustin didn't know how to react to this, he at first thought this was just some game, turns out he became a character in it.

He knew of some of the key things like the dimhollow crypt still having selina in it, and wondered should he get her out. Shaking his head, as he have yet to be tested against a normal vampire, he probably couldn't handle a vampire lord.

"Now, If only I paid attention to the exact time of the games start, though I do remember it being 4e201 most of the time I played." He could only shake his head and keep and eye and ear out for such things.

Dustin decided that he will have to learn more about this universe, as he was no longer on his familiar milky way galaxy on earth, but on nirn, Mundus.

He brought his tankard from his inventory and got up from his bed, to fill it from the barrel outside his room, he opened the lid and there was still plenty of water in it, with the mudcrap chitin, he dropped yesterday. After drinking he stored both his now empty tankard and the barrel filled with purified water, 'I will need water for the road.' he looked around and things were very quite.

He looked around a bit and thought to find tilde, holding out his hand and creating the image of tilde in his mind he formed the spell [Clairvoyance], a greyish blue light extended from him and reached the stairs on the left side going towards the west outwatch rooftop.

He walked while checking his inventory mentally and looked for the things he would require for the journey, reaching the rooftop he could see the morning light peaking through the darkness, illuminating this Unknown world full of secrets and mystery. Ahead he saw her sleeping on the bedroll, he wondered why she chose to sleep outside, when there were rooms free inside.

He went near her but didn't wake her up, looking at her head poking out of the bedroll, 'Cute' thought dustin, he shrugged and went to the edge of the circular roof where he took a seat and leaned back after crossing his arm, he quite liked this monotone, just enjoying the silence broken by the occasional bird sounds creating harmony.

He started manipulating his magicka, bringing it from around his body and concentrating on his palm he constructed flame spell, he held it for a second, and tried to increase the heat, after a few minutes of just experimenting to increase the heat he finally got results.

Ding +Magick Manipulation level up to level 13 || Level 11{|||||||||--},

Ding +Destruction level up to level 12 || Level 11{|||||||||||||} Open MENU to Level up.

He aimed the spell, he was experimenting on, toward the archery target a few feets away, *whoosh* he saw it sail through and hit the target that immediately started burning. 

"Huh, who's there!" a voice shouted from his side.

The crackcling, woke up tilde it seems, she came out of her bedroll, looking around alert, but calmed down once she realised it was only him.

"Oh I am sorry if I woke you up, didn't mean for that to happen." he rubbed his head sheepishly as he looked towards the scorched black mark formed on the target, 'it seems unlike the game, here the spells effect can damage the environment, on a side note,that should have been obvious.' plus when he released the spell he got a notification.

+Ding Spell Firebolt created, +Skill Destruction Level up to Level 13 || Level 11{|||||||||||} Open Menu to Level up.

"Hey be careful, with that fire." she looked towards me and the target alternatively, "You could have alerted me before that." she said folding her arms and sitting in front of me with a plop and an annoyed look.

"Yeah, I was just testing things, by the way when are we heading to riften." he said changing the topic, ''Playing with fire so unlike a nord" she mumbled and took out some water.  ''Huh did you say something." he pretended not to hear.

"Nothing we will leave by 7 it will take half an hour by foot, all the shops and the market place open at around 8, I plan to head towards shopping district and meet my contact later." she said now fully awake, leaning forward and dustin's gaze unintentionally fell on her generous cleavage showing a bit.

"gulp" dustin with his will power averted his eyes and looked at her face,"Say why do you sleep on rooftop of the fort."

"It's a habit, in the wild you won't get to sleep on a warm bed, so I am conditioning myself." she said while equiping her dawnguard armor.  

"Woah" I looked at the impromptu dress up, like my ability, people can equip stuff from there inventory or [Items],  But they still have to unequip from what they are already wearing to do that.

Now that she was dressed up and putting her gauntlets on Dustin looked her in the eyes "Tilde, you are a very beautiful woman."  she had a bit of blush, but she replied looking me up and down, "oh dustin you still have some growing up to do." she walked to me and put her arm around my neck and ruffled my hair, "So be sure to become strong enough to handle me." He would have enjoyed that but her armors plate hit his head making a thunk sound . "Bet I can handle you anytime." dustin escaped from her grip and challenged her.

"You want a recap of yesterday, huh" she crossed her arms now looking at me with her own challenging smirk.

"Let's go, loser kisses the winner" Dustin put his hand forward while saying that with a straight face.

She held his hand to shake it "Deal, huh wait you win either way by doing that, change the condition." she said realising what the deal was, she tried to take her hand back, witch dustin kept holding this time his strength increment not letting her slip so easy.

"We shook on it, a deals a deal." he released her hand having a righteous face.

"..." tilde was speechless, rarely had she encountered someone conning her this way, she was a guard for mara's sake.

"Fine, I will ground you to dust, dustin" she cracked her knuckle.

+Ding Skill Speech Level Up to Level 19 || Open Menu to level up

This time around she lunged at him carefully, performing a fast jab, dustin ducked and released his aura, though it was invisible to the untrained eye, he knew he was cheating but something bigger was at stake here.

He could feel any thing that was within his aura, that included her now, so her every movement within 1m radius of him were predicted and dodged by him.

She tried to hit him again and again furiously so, which he continued to evade and escape, he could see her muscles twitching before she even threw her fist.  

+Ding Skill Created [Evasion], +Skill [Skill Creation] level up to level 6 || Open Menu to Level Up

"Will you keep running away, like a little boy." she growled while throwing a punch at my face, this time he did the same thing like last time and performed a judo flip, but instead of letting up he grappled her into a submission hold, "What is this, I can't move, unhand me." she looked helpless this time, with her chest on ground, dustin sitting on her hips, holding her arms behind her, but she continued to struggle her legs hitting him from back while he continued to push her onto the ground.

Dustin ruthlessly tightened her arms behind her back 'I have experience both on the giving side and the recieving side of this hold, my teacher was a national level champion, she could grapple like motherf*cker, and beat all the hesitation of mercy, in a spar out of us early on, so though tilde have higher stats than me, there's no way she could get out of this hold' even though he thought this she could have gotten out of this if he performed it yesterday, but with his stats and the martial arts skill enhancing him, his improvement was far quicker than she could face.

+Ding Skill Martial Arts Level up to Level 15, +1 Agi || Open Menu to Level Up

+Ding Skill [Aura] Level up to Level 7 || Open Menu to Level Up

"Let me go" she glared at him while he was behind her, frustrated and struggling.

"You have to give up then, say the magical words." he grinned and whispered in her ears, tightening his hold. His breath tickling her.

''ah, wait hold on I give up, you win this round.''she said flushed, Her ears were sensitive it seems, he noted that down for the future.

She could not believe that a rookie who is still wet behind his ears defeated her. Even though she faced moves never seen before , 'this guy has superior techniques, and he improved so much from last night' she admitted. 

She rubbed her wrists and glared at him, "Where did you learn moves like that, were you practicing all night." still frustrated and embarassed she lost, as dustin looked cooly dusting himself, he winked at her. "I could teach you if you want, and no I slept just fine." 'though I did practise with isran while thinking of my spar with her.'

"Really, you would do that, teach me then." she looked at him excitedly and held his hands, doing a 180 degree turn on her previous annoyed attitude.

"Hahah, sure but aren't you due on something." dustin laughed and smiled at her not minding the change.

"Huh, no wait we should leave for riften yes, that's it." she let go of his hand and then tried to walk away towards the door.

"Now, Now a true nord doesn't back down, or cower in the face of defeat." he held her hand and pulled her closer to him.

+Ding Speech Level up to Level 20 || Open Menu to Level Up

She looked down at his chest they both were of same height with dustin a bit taller, not moving but remaining close to him their bodies touching, how could she back down after hearing that, even though she knew she was tricked what could she do, he defeated her fair and square. With the incentive of learning his techniques a bonus, she was hardly losing out.

Looking at her, he brought her chin up so he could look in her crystal eyes, she parted her pouty pink lips, she looked at his lips for a bit before closing her eyes, "Get this over wi~umphhmwmp" he chose to close her lips mid sentence with his own pressing on top of hers.

One hand held her face with his thumb on her ears softly caressing it while the other in her blond locks. As his lips pried hers open in a sensual battle, she brought her hands up towards his arms a weak push that wasn't a push. "Mphhh~'

His hands left her face and interlocked her fingers while his lips didn't stop. Slipping his tongue in her mouth and teasing hers, though she was inexperienced, she responded back tightening her hands and pushing her face more into his, a moan left her mouth as she felt her nipples harden against her armor.

"Mphmhh~'

She wanted to breath but didn't want to let his tongue go, it felt strangely good kissing him, it was like she was having a battle with his tongue that she didn't mind losing.

After a while they seperated, but she was on autopilot, despite her appearance and her attitude, that was the best kiss she ever had and her first proper one, her mind still was hazy and she could feel her panties damp, she actually came from the kiss alone.

Clutching her legs together she looked at him, he had a satisfied expression on his face, as he licked his lips.

"That was good, though your technique could use some work." he said looking at her face, his hands around her both grabbing her butt for sometime now, she felt good, at where it rested, though she didn't want to admit a man younger than her made her feel so. "This this, you you are " she stammered than pushed him and turned around and ran towards the stairs, while feeling a sloshing sound in her head, she didn't know how to face him and wanted to hide.

"Huh is she shy, that's a first" he said feeling that his luck stat helped him somewhere, ''but man I didn't know a skill will be created."

+Ding Skill Created [Kissing], +Skill [Skill Creation] Level up to Level 7 || Open Menu to Level up

'I am confident enough to not add a perk to this.' he knew she orgasmed from his kiss alone, how could he not, when she was making that face and his aura skill was still active telling him of her wetness.

+Ding Skill [Aura] level up to level 8 || Open Menu to Level Up

'Should I just Level Up, this speed is just insane.' he thought while he went towards the dinning hall, a bit hungry from the work out and make out. 'heh' he snickered and smiled thinking of the kiss.

"Woah, dustin did you just came from the rooftop I saw Tilde running a bit weirdly, is she okay, is this Rattles? I've got something for that" Leaving the rooftop and going to the stairs I see Celann looking at me, handing me a potion.

"Huh, I don't think she have rattles, celann, though I will keep this cure disease potion. Thanks bud." Dustin patted his back and went towards the stairs.

"No worries man, we are comrades now. I heard you recieved your first mission. Good luck may you return safe." Celann said that with a straight face. "I will, if you want something from riften or Ivarstead do let me know I leave in an hour." dustin replied in kind.

"Not at the moment no, but do bring fresh fruits and vegetables."

"Sure, I will tell tilde, as I have to go to Ivarstead too after that." dustin replied as he got out of sight and into the dinning hall he could see isran at the table. No signs of our orc buddy or the woman my first kiss since transmigration belongs to.

"Good you came, It seems your aura is more defined than before." his eyes glinted as he spoke.

"Yeah about the aura, how can you see mine." dustin asked curiously as he sat two seats across the ex-vigilant.

"It's a skill from back when my time with vigilants of stendarr, concentrate a bit of aura to your eyes making a lens in front of them." he instructed even as he ate.

"..." Dustin followed and formed or tried to form a lens but he didn't give them shape, 'how about I form a pair of aura glasses instead.'

His aura that was coverin his whole head got smaller and more precise to form a pair of shoddy looking glasses.

Immediately he could see things clearer than before and he could now see the aura forming on isran's eyes. "Wow, do you keep that on all the time?" he could'nt help but ask in awe.

"Of course, in the vigilant's few could master this, even among aura users, you are a talent I will give you that, though don't get cocky, arrogance have killed many of my previous comrades." he looked somber even when he praised my skill.

"Thank you, I will keep that in mind.", 'I know the guy is right, but why so serious all the time, it's like the men in tamriel are build different, though they are much serious and have the experience of losing someone or other.' After all the place was survival of the fittest, you either group together to survive and live another day or you die in a ditch somewhere leaving a skeleton if lucky.

With a lull in conversation dustin decided to eat. 'Hmm this is good stuff, though, I will miss earths cuisine, once I have my own place I ought to recreate some of my mother's dish. I wonder what they are doing, back home.' he mused, he knew he should miss them but it was only 2 days ago he saw them, and was still not in terms with not seeing them again, with his [Astral Projection skill] It was only a matter of time and he realised he should train in that more.

He got up after eating his fill with snowberry as a last palate cleanser, when he saw Tilde arrive, "Hey" he smiled and waved towards her, "Dustin" she whispered as she looked in his eyes, and a glance at his lips then she shook her head ignoring the slight bit of heat she felt, "Be ready, we will be leaving in half an hour, meet me at the front door." she walked past him and sat.

"Sure" Dustin said and smiled, still seeing her dismisal, he wanted to straighten it out, still he decided to wait and address it when they were alone.

 "Oh, you were leaving for riften right, be careful roads of skyrim can turn dangerous anytime." Isran's deep voice sounded beside him, the man left towards the main hall and I sat beside her.

'As much as I want to talk with her I must first scout ahead a bit, for the roads to riften.' "What?" she asked looking up from her food, knowing what was a sign of confrontational attitude, "Hey what's going on, are you angry about before? it was just a kiss, are you saying you didn't like it."

"I did like it, ah i mean you took advantage of me." she realised her slip of tongue and blamed him.

"Technically I earned the advantage." to which a grilled leak to his face was the answer.

"Maybe if you were a bit older." tilde couldn't help but shake her head, and chew her food.

"Hey you are not that old, you look in your twenties" he put his hands on her shoulder as if to console her.

She rolled her eyes and continued eating, now much calmer than her previous rigid attitude.

"I am putting my head down a bit, wake me when we are about to leave." He said as he put his hands on the table leaning his head on them.

"Hey are you feeling ok? I have this potion it remedies all ails." she panicked looking at me, taking out a cure disease potion.

"Chill, You keep it, just relaxing a bit before we leave." He can't help but feel good that she is worried, but not paying attention anymore, he closed his eyes [Astral Projection]  a purple form came out of his body, 

"Chill?" she tilted her head cutely, though dustin saw it from his astral form and poked her cheek, though his fingers passed through them.

+Ding Skill [Astral Projection] Level up to level 13 || Open Menu to level up

He didn't waste anymore time and went outside the door seeing durak cutting wood,  and passing through that, he traveled the pavement he reached the spring that he now knew was called dayspring canyon and, glided more towards the road leading to riften.

He found some mudcrabs, wolves and travelling a bit further he saw a guy in fur armor standing on a hill in front of a wooden gate leading into the mountain, that was a mine, from what he remembered.

Going close towards the mine the name popped up on his map, [Broken Helm Hollow] sounds familiar for some reason.

+Ding Skill [Astral Projection] Level up to level 14 || Open Menu to level up


 

14