Evy & Stella #24 (Stella Faleur)
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hi all! This will be a couple week chunk of Evy & Stella chapters, a bit longer than the last few I think...so if you're not in the mood for spicy times with Stella and Dr. Diast, check back in in a few weeks where the main chapters will continue. If you are in the mood for Evy & Stella spiciness and fluff, I hope you enjoy!

I hummed to myself as I had some food cooking in the microwave. I was chopping vegetables for a side dish so I wasn’t just having a frozen dinner. Evy had gotten home from work about a half hour earlier. She exited our room (I was still giddy at the idea of it being our room) in her sleepwear, with shorts and a t-shirt, matching mine in a way. Mine were more flowery and pink hued with softer fabric. I heard the TV turn on and Evy sit down on the recliner, so I went back to chopping. For a few seconds at least, because I felt a hand gently hold my tummy, feeling the soft fabric of my shirt.

“Hey.” Evy said, putting her chin on one of my shoulders. “Whatcha making?”

“Just some carrots,” I said. Evy’s other hand wrapped around me and she embraced me. “And I have a Crouton Kitchen dinner in the microwave.”

“Nice, nice.” Evy said.

I let out a slight gasp as Evy’s hands started roaming a bit over my stomach. This was like absurdly close to a recurring daydream I had about Evy, so I could only smile.

“Hey, quick question,” Evy said. “Do we have a safe word?”

“I think? I know we talked about it.” I said.

“Did we? I thought I dreamt that.” Evy said.

“You were like half asleep,” I said. “I don’t even remember what the safe word was.”

“Should we maybe have one right now?”

“Why?” I asked, knowing full well why as her fingertips continued to roam. She didn’t move past my stomach, but she inched upwards and downwards, teasing that she could go either way. “Do you think we’ll need to have that in play shortly?”

“Perhaps. Do you think you’d want that, or do you want me to back off?” Evy asked. “Another way to put it: Is your cooking more pertinent than whatever I may be cooking up?”

“I think,” I said, choosing my words carefully before I turned to mush at her touch. “I’d rather see what you make. But if you don’t mind…I’m having fun with what I’m doing here so. Maybe you’ll need to convince me your cooking is a little better.” I turned to wink at her.

“OK, but if this stops being fun just say…” Evy said. “Let’s go with apple.”

“But I’m cutting carrots, Evy.” I said, trying to sound. Sultry? Clever? Snarky? I don’t know.

“Yeah, I dunno, I didn’t want to just pick what was in front of me.” Evy said. “Then it can just be our go to, if you want.”

“Apple the safe word, got it.” I said. I went back to cutting. Evy gripped a bit tighter, especially as I just barely stuck my ass out, bumping against her and grinding just enough to get her to sigh.

“Fuck, Stel.” Evy said as she grabbed my hips. She grinded back a bit. One hand moved upwards towards my chest, while the other went lower. I set my knife down the instant her hands began to brush around between my legs. “Why’d you stop?”

“I…mngh…” I couldn’t form an answer as Evy squeezed me a bit more forcefully as her other hand pressed upwards.

“I can’t wait to get a taste,” Evy whispered in my ear. “Of this nice meal.”

I didn’t know what to do next, so I just putzed around with the carrots as Evy’s hands continued to explore around my body. Evy kept teasing me like that, not going any further than some firm squeezes and prods. I don’t know how much time spent with her doing that and softly cooing at me, but I was drenched from it.

“OK, one second…” I said. 

“Hm?” Evy asked. I took the knife and put it in the sink on the other side of the kitchen, then returned to my spot in front of the cutting board.

“I forgot to say apple, but…just wanted that out of the way.” I said. "Not like a full apple situation, but like a timeout for a sec."

“I get you. And OK, good, that was kind of concerning, I didn’t want like weird unspoken murder stabby tension hanging over this.” Evy said. “I am not into that kind of romance.”

“Yeah, same here.” I said. It wasn’t even that big or that sharp of a knife but I greatly appreciated Evy not immediately calling me a nerd for trying to be safe. “I also didn’t want to like accidentally drop it on anyone’s toes either. So, um, you can…” I hit a pretend buzzer on the counter. "Time...in?"

“Right, right…” Evy said.

My legs were somehow still standing as Evy guided me to bend over the counter, which was big enough for me to push the cutting board, and carrots completely out of the way and still have room for me to be leaning over it. Her hands moved to my ass now, and I continued to softly whimper, biting my hand for a second just to try and stay somewhat quiet. At least I couldn’t bite too hard with the Cani fangs and all.

“I think I’d really like to get a taste now,” Evy said, giving my butt a smack before moving towards my waistband. “Would you like that, Stella?”

Yep.” I said, leaning over the counter a bit more, and wiggling my butt just enough to (hopefully) drive Evy wilder. It worked, and she was suddenly leaning over me again, kissing my neck and nibbling at me. It felt overwhelming with how much height she has on me, having her cover me like that, desperately grabbing at me, as though she couldn’t control where her hands were moving.

“You’re all mine, Stel…” Evy said.

“Mmhmm…” I said.

Evy returned to my pajama bottoms, and slowly pulled them down, along with my panties. I helped a bit by stepping out of them once she pulled them down to my ankles. My ass was completely exposed to her, and it felt kind of vulnerable, but an exciting kind of vulnerable.

“You’re so fucking beautiful, I can barely stand it.” Evy whispered as she kneaded my butt. She sat down on the kitchen floor and started kissing my thighs, quickly moving upward until her tongue was lapping at me once more. She didn’t wait to start fingering me as well, and in a new position and a new locale, I felt like I was breaking a bajillion laws and was being dangerous and daring even though we were just having sex in the kitchen. Evy’s eating me out skills were still impeccable, and I could only desperately reach back and feel her hair as she continued tasting my ‘cooking.’ The microwave dinged, but I barely noticed.

“Evy…” I moaned, my jaw hanging loose. “I’m pretty close…”

She didn’t speed up her licks, but her fingers pumping in and out of my burning warmth did go faster. I desperately grabbed at the countertop as I inched closer and closer to finishing. I moaned loudly, my leg muscles twitching like crazy as I finished, writhing on the countertop as Evy gave small kisses up my thighs, stopping with a few small ones on my butt that drove me as wild as I wanted to make her. I stayed there for a few seconds, a messy wreck in the best way, until I turned around and started sliding down until I was sitting across from Evy, the tile floor cold on my bare skin. It was vulnerable in a new way sitting like this, wearing only a shirt with my legs spread for Evy as she wiped her mouth.

“So…how’d my cooking taste?” I asked.

“Delicious,” Evy said. “My compliments to the chef. Do you think I could have seconds?”

“I think I could arrange a second course.” I said.

0