Evy & Stella #28 (Stella Faleur)
19 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With another box of my things in hand, I approached the new apartment on a sunny fall day. I hoped the early snowfalls were done until winter would fully set in, giving me time to make good progress on the move. As soon as I got the box in the apartment, entering in from the front door, something shocking caused me to drop it immediately. Luckily, it was just clothes and nothing breakable, but they still scattered across the bedroom floor.

Evy flinched and started to panic instantly. I wasn’t shocked for a bad reason, it was just.

“Are you alright? What’s wrong?” Evy asked as she approached me.

“I’m fine, just…” I said as I looked her up and down. “You’re in a suit.”

“Uh…yes?” Evy said.

Yes, Evy was in a suit. I’d never seen her in a suit. I’d seen her in casual wear, in her usual jumpsuits, in a doctor’s coat, in pajamas, even naked, but. Seeing her in a suit hit me in my swoon drives and shut down some of my processes is all.

“Sorry, I uh,” I said. Evy had already started to pick up the clothes as I stood there uselessly. It was another case where all I could do around her was let out that deep gut laugh. Evy just looked at me quizzically this time.

“Is me in a suit that uh,” Evy started. “I’m not sure the right word for your expression here.”

“I’m um.” I bit my lip. “If I saw you in a suit on a dating app, I’d swipe like whatever direction is like the super-iest like. I’d send a dweeby message instantly and not even regret it if you never wrote back.”

“Damn, thanks for the nice review, Stel.” Evy said. “Here I was thinking my suit was looking a little cheap. I mean, it is cheap, I just got it at Steer’s. It was on clearance.”

“I um.” I bit my lip harder. “Yeah uh. My legs are actually shaking right now.”

“Are you sure you’re just reacting to me? Is your blood sugar crashing maybe? Let me go get a peanut butter bar or something.” Evy said.

I sat down on our bed. Evy brought me back an energy bar, and I was hungrier than I thought as I devoured it quickly. Still, I was shaky afterward because Evy looked that amazing in a dark suit jacket, a plain button down, and pants matching the jacket. She looked authoritative, classy, just. A real lip biter.

“What’s uh, what’s the occasion?” I asked. “For the suit, I mean.”

“Well, I was trying it on because I have a conference to go to tomorrow where I have a little presentation.” Evy said.

“Oh, you do?” I asked. “What’s it for?”

“Kind of like a summit for Cani doctors/teachers, those of us who cover a wide array of Cani teaching and medical jazz. I slapped together a presentation based on what I’ve been seeing with Cani students the last few years and my personal advice on teaching. Alright, slapped together is me selling myself short a bit, I did a lot of research for this.”

“Wow. That’s amazing, Evy.” I said. “Is it going to be recorded or anything?” I’ll admit it, I mainly wanted to see this presentation to see her in that suit.

“It is open to the public, we don’t get many audience members for these things but like, if you really wanted to you could.”

“Hmm,” I said. "I uhhhh..." I started to say more but stopped completely in awe of Evy in a suit standing in front of me.

“OK, be real with me,” Evy said. “Because these looks are great from you, but I know you’re an actor so I just wanna make sure. Is me in a suit that exciting for you?”

“I’m not acting here,” I said, barely getting the words out because of my giggles.

“My turn to say wow,” Evy said. “I don’t think I’ve ever had this effect on someone before.”

“Yeah, so um, yeah.” I said.

As I sat on the bed Evy brushed her right hand through her hair, standing next to me.

“What am I gonna do with you?” Evy asked, using her free hand to gently lift my chin up. I felt like I was about to melt into giggling ooze.

“You could kiss me, please,” I said.

“Hmmm,” Evy said. “Well, I was gonna take the suit off right after trying it on…that might be my priority first.”

“Nooooo!” I yelped. “I mean, I want you to take it off eventually but. Let me enjoy this a little longer.”

“So you’d like me to keep this suit on?” Evy asked.

“You could do like pretty much whatever you wanted to me in that suit.” I said. “Which I’m hoping starts with you kissing me.”

Evy grinned, clearly loving the effect she had on me. She leaned in and kissed me, and I was very glad I was already sitting because I might’ve fainted from how hard I was swooning in that moment.

“Kissing’s nice, but would you like me to go a little further?” Evy asked.

I nodded eagerly. “A lot further, please? While keeping the suit on for right now?”

“I think I can handle that,” Evy said.

My kisses got more frantic as Evy pushed me backward. I reached for the button on my pants but Evy stopped me.

“Let me take care of this.” Evy said as she slowly undid the button. She took even longer pulling the zipper. I lifted my butt to help her pull my pants down. “Ooh, cute panties today, I uh.” Evy stared, and I knew why.

“Yes, I’m really fucking wet, bite me.” I said. “I mean, if you wanna bite me.”

“Well, now I really know you aren’t acting.” Evy said.

“You in a suit is that hot, sorry.” I said.

Evy kissed me again, her fingertips reaching toward my soaked panties. “You’re not really sorry about that, are you?” She purred.

“No, I just want to see you dress up way more often now.” I said.

“Sure thing, Stel.” Evy said. Her fingers slipped under my panties, and I was moaning instantly and practically screaming shortly after. I was very glad we didn’t have neighbors in this apartment, or they absolutely would have heard me. In a combo of Evy getting more and more comfortable pleasing me, better at knowing how exactly to please me, and the glorious sight of her in a suit doing all this to me, Evy fingered me and made me cum very quickly. I didn’t need too long of a recovery time, but before Evy continued, she nibbled on my ear and whispered, “You’re fantastic for my self-esteem, you know.”

“And you’re fantastic at everything.” I said.

1