Evy & Stella #37 (Dr. Diast)
29 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While so far in our bedroom escapades, I was generally the top for Stella. I love topping her just fine, but I was quickly realizing what a treat it was when she topped me. Prior to letting me into the bedroom, she seemed almost embarrassed about her big reward concept, and then revealed she’d gotten a picture-perfect costume of one of my absolute favorite characters and looked hot as hell wearing it. Super dorky? Absolutely. Did I love it? Most definitely. Her topping me in that outfit was a bigger reward than I could have imagined, and I could imagine quite a lot with Stella.

After pinning me down and kissing me for a bit, Stella sat up, still straddling me. She started unbuttoning my shirt. Something I really liked about Stella topping: it brought the energy of Stella in her “slightly to full on pouting mode / this girl will get what she wants or there will be hell to pay” energy into bed. That energy she had when she had to make something right and burst into a room all pissed off with her heels clacking on the floor as she marched up to whoever had fucked something up. That energy packed up in her short frame I really adored.

“What?” Stella asked, hitting a slight angry-ish looking pout.

“I’m just enjoying this immensely is all,” I said. I sat up so I could get my top off. Stella didn’t waste any time getting my bottoms off, which I think was our record for her getting my clothes off. She kept her Kiana Pavement costume on, which was fine by me. This really did feel like the inverse of our first session together while I kept my suit on and she did the total opposite. We were at the point together already where us being naked around each other didn’t feel like a big deal, but I still felt some electricity being the only naked one while Stella was fully clothed (well, kinda fully clothed, the Kiana outfit she picked definitely showed off some skin).

The pout turned into a sly smirk. “Good.” Stella worked her way down my body, kissing, nibbling, and biting at spots she liked. I loved seeing the bite marks from her already forming. It stung, but in a good way as each time she bit down, it felt like we were both giving in to a Cani instinct deep within us, an animalistic one that made sure we marked our partner with our signature asset, with our fangs leaving the deepest, most satisfying bites.

I stroked her head, enjoying her tied up hair as she sucked on my tits, kneading them as well with her hands as she moved lower and lower once she was satisfied. She kissed around my hip bones, moving to my thighs, getting in little nibbles as she moved toward her main course.

Knowing she had me at her mercy, Stella took her sweet time, teasing actually getting to taste that main course for what felt like hours. Just kisses all around my crotch, breaths at my lips, gentle prods and strokes, stuff like that. I was losing my mind, my cheeks burning as I was in a haze, needing her so badly at that moment.

“Stel…please…” I begged.

“Please what?” She asked, smiling slightly like she wasn’t tormenting me for teasing me like this.

“Please fuck me…” I said.

“Mmh,” Stella said. “Maybe I should wait a little longer…”

I didn’t respond with words, letting out a desperate and pathetic moan that Stella seemed to gain energy from.

“Alright,” She whispered.

Finally, her tongue reached out to me. I felt like I was on fire as she started eating me out, finally eating me out. She started slow, as though I’d only made it through the first phase of this agonizing wait (amazingly agonizing, I don’t want to convey that I wasn’t thrilled with every millisecond of this).

“Oh fuck baby,” I said. I tried to keep my voice in, to match her sensual whispers, but I was gone from reason at this point. Once she started adding her fingers to the mix, I was moaning out in a way I’d never done before. It was the kind of vulnerability I’d never shown any partner before. The kind of vulnerable side that mainly consisted of me crying out things like “Please baby, I need you so bad, fucking hell this is so good, this is so good, you’re so good,” my words frantic and half jumbled together, my voice way louder than I usually am in bed. By the time I came, I was practically screaming out Stella’s name amidst my other babbles. Stella wiped her mouth before slinking toward me.

“Evy…you deserve this and so much more,” Stella whispered in my ear, making me shudder. “And I’m going to make sure you get it.”

I would have been more than satisfied if we stopped there, but Stella wasn’t done yet.

1