“The Recreant Protocol” (34.9)
32 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This was originally a special for my birthday, but since this won't be uploaded on my birthday I think it'll make more sense to have it be 34.9 on Scribble Hub!

“Gosh…” Zeta said.

Oka felt a lot of things right after Zeta said that. After her girlfriend had stood up to her bully that morning, after they’d shared some great flirting during void class, after Oka got to gush about how she talked to her therapist about how great Zeta was, and after it hit her that they had the room to themselves for a longer chunk of time than she expected with practice getting cancelled and with Kalei and Lillia both out, meaning the two had no obligations and nobody would interfere for a while.

It was a mix of pride, gratefulness, excitement, and a whole bunch more. And all of that mushed up had Oka pretty quick to turn the nuzzle into a kiss on Zeta’s cheek closest to her. And shortly after, she had the sudden impulse decision to guide Zeta to sit on her lap like they had the morning after the sleepover.

“Oh!” Zeta yelped.

“Up you go.” Oka said.

Zeta flinched but didn’t stop Oka, helping to situate herself to a straddling position on Oka’s legs as the two were on Zeta’s bed.

A moment’s thought was given to how surreal this would have sounded had Oka told herself she’d be on Zeta’s bed kissing like this, but she brushed it aside for now, focusing on enjoying the Zeta in front of her.

“Um,” Zeta whispered. “Do you wanna take the lead here?”

Oka nodded as she continued to kiss Zeta’s cheeks, enjoying every soft sigh and giggle from her girlfriend.

“See? What’d I say at the sleepover?” Zeta asked.

“About…us kissing?” Oka asked.

“Lillia was trying to figure out our dynamic, she said I was the more…the er. In charge one between you and me.” Zeta said. “While I said we could switch back and forth who’s the more…in charge. Depending on the mood and such.”

“Exactly,” Oka said. “And I’m feeling very in the mood to be in charge.”

Oka didn’t waste any more time. She had to live up to those flirts, after all.

“You deserve it,” Oka whispered, moving from kissing Zeta’s cheeks to her lips. “For this morning.” She held Zeta’s waist tightly. “For everything.”

Mmgh,” Zeta said, grabbing Oka’s hair as their kiss deepened, their tongues intertwined. While Zeta’s hands stayed in place, Oka’s began to roam, brushing through her girlfriend’s soft hair, to steadily moving down her back. She petted Zeta's cute Cani tail for a few moments. After that, she had another flirt from earlier in the day she had to satisfy.

“That’s my butt.” Zeta said as Oka’s hands reached further down.

“You said that one already.” Oka teased.

“I know, just…” Zeta said. “It’s still really new to me. To have someone actually interested. In…” Zeta gestured to her general self.

Even though she was far away from the Jeans time, there were still moments where Oka could tell Jeans’ influence still hurt Zeta. In times like that she knew she had to be a doubly good girlfriend, which was great in this moment because being a doubly good girlfriend meant getting to feel Zeta’s butt more.

“I’m very interested.” Oka said. “I’ve been very interested for a very long time.”

“Oh yeah?” Zeta asked.

“Yeah,” Oka said, kissing Zeta’s neck. “I know you were worried about staring, but I’ve been staring at you pretty much since I met you.”

“All that time?” Zeta asked, sounding half in dreamy excitement and half genuinely confused that anyone would stare. “Since we were roommates?”

“Even a little earlier,” Oka said. “I was staring a lot at the dance…”

“Oh! Wow…” Zeta said. “What do you like…about…what do you stare at?”

“At your butt, a lot.” Oka said.

“Ah, hm….” Zeta’s brow furrowed.

“What is it?” Oka asked.

“You know, the dance was before fangs, and um…before the big treatment, you know.” Zeta said.

“Yep, you were just as frickin’ cute.” Oka said. “You’re super-duper-ultra-cute now, but you were still cute then, just like a slightly different brand of cute.”

“Aw.” Zeta said, her eyes wide from surprise at Oka’s answer and how easily she gave it. “That, um.” With the brief moment of self doubt eroded, Zeta's face was fully red as she flopped over, hiding her face in her hands. “You’re gonna make me overheat.”

“Hey, I wasn’t done!” Oka said as Zeta playfully tried to crawl away. The two ended up on their sides lying next to each other, with Oka’s back to the wall and with Zeta only covering her mouth now as she remained fully in blush giggle mode. Oka reached her left arm over Zeta’s side and patted her butt again. “Do you want to make it even?”

Zeta giggled when she realized what Oka meant. “I think…that’d be a nice back and forth.”

The two scooted closer, their lips finding each other as Oka’s hands roamed again. While Zeta was majorly flustered here, she didn’t have as much of a tendency to freeze up when flustered like Oka did. That was something Oka both admired about her girlfriend and also wanted to learn from. Zeta reached out a hand as well, steadily moving it down Oka’s back, giving her chills. She had dreams where something like this happened (though they weren’t in their room, they were in a classroom that was also a spaceship for some reason), but the dream couldn’t capture the warmth she felt as Zeta’s hand matched Oka’s.

“Wow,” Zeta said. “Aren’t you gonna say it?”

“Say what?” Oka asked. “Pfft. Really?”

“C’mon, you gotta!” Zeta said.

“That’s my butt.” Oka said, rolling her eyes, still beaming.

“And it’s a very nice one.” Zeta said.

The two alternated between giggling at the absurdity of mutual butt squeezes and making out.

There was a quiet, still moment after they’d caught their breath where the two locked eyes. Oka gently brushed Zeta’s bangs out of her face before giving a small little kiss.

“You know, Zeta,” Oka said, hugging her girlfriend. “You’re pretty alright.”

Zeta snorted before cackling. “What is that?”

“I’m just saying,” Oka said, seeing an opening. “I’m fairly fond of you.”

Zeta hugged her close, the two able to feel each heave from laughing probably way too hard at a new inside joke forming.

“This thing—wait,” Zeta said, wheezing. “I have a good one, hold on.”

“Uh huh, uh huh.” Oka said.

“This thing we got going between us…it’s pretty decent.” Zeta said.

“It’s OK, I guess.” Oka said. “It’s kind of neat I get to make out with this cute girl and feel up her cute butt.”

“Yeah, I suppose finally feeling your also very cute butt was somewhat cool.” Zeta said.

“Kind of, whatever.” Oka said.

The two kept on going with their nonchalant forced sarcasm, but the real affection bled through more and more each word.

“Hey, I love you.” Zeta said.

“Love you too,” Oka said. “Starlight boo. It rhymes!”

“It does,” Zeta laughed. “Wait, lemme come up with one for sun kissed gem. Um, I love you my sun kissed gem…thank you for being….femme?”

“It’s a good start,” Oka said.

“We’ll workshop it.” Zeta said.

“Yeah,” Oka said. “First, more kisses please.”

“You got it.” Zeta said.

2