Evy & Stella #42 (Stella Faleur)
28 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wearing only a t-shirt, I giggled as I returned from the kitchen with some drinks, getting under a big comforter with Evy as she loaded up a streaming app on her game console. She just had shorts on, making us a mismatched duo. In a fun way, I thought. As she tried to remember her password, giving up and looking it up on her phone, I lazily stroked her back. She shivered from my unexpected touch.

“Oh, sorry, fingertips are a bit chilly from the drinks.” I said.

“Feels kinda nice, actually,” Evy said. “The shock of it is…OK, I so typed that in.” She set her phone down and tried typing her password in again. “These controllers are not made for typing.”

“Uh huh…” I said. I was listening, but now my attention was firmly on Evy’s back. I’d stared at it before when in similar post sex moments or when we’d showered together, but it hit me how much I liked her back. Her smooth skin, her freckles, the way she looked when she leaned a bit forward. While it wasn’t something that really showed on her back, I liked that Evy had some chubbiness to her. All the curves were alluring to me. I wrapped my arms around her tummy and kissed the center of her spine softly. “You have such a nice back.”

“That’s…huh.” Evy said.

“What is it?” I asked, moving up to rest my chin on her shoulder.

“No one’s ever complimented my back before.” Evy said.

“Aw,” I said. “Hey, that means I get to be the first. I adore your back.”

“Adore seems pretty extreme.” Evy said. “For a back and all. It’s pretty basic, isn’t it?”

“No, it’s not,” I said. “You look like a work of art to me.”

“Stel…” Evy got quiet, and I could tell she was blushing. “I’m really not used to this, sorry.”

“I can back off if you want,” I said. “Eh? Get it? Back?”

“Ha ha.” Evy said.

“Maybe a backrub instead?” I suggested.

“You can compliment me, just know I’m gonna get all like,” Evy gathered her words. “A tad sheepish, is all.”

“You know,” I said. “You’re so confident, I always thought you’d be dating tons of people all the time. Like I’d never have a chance with you. I’m still not used to the idea that…how to put it…”

“That I’m kind of a giant shy nerd deep down?” Evy said.

“Well, I’d say it nicer than that,” I said. “It’s just interesting that you can be confident in some areas and shy in others. I’m the same way. I guess everyone is, so it’s maybe not that deep.”

“Well, this is definitely one of those areas I can get shy in sometimes,” Evy said. “Not all the time though, I’ve flirted with you pretty well, and do I have to say how good the sex is?”

“You can,” I said. “Or I can for us, the sex is so good.” I mulled it over as I lightly brushed my fingertips around her back.

“Oh, that feels super nice.” Evy said.

“So is it like personal compliments you think are a shy inducer?” I asked.

“Maybe.” Evy said. “Mostly when they’re from a pretty girl.”

“Do pretty girls give you compliments a lot?” I asked.

“Way less than you’d think,” Evy said. “Like…about zero. If not for you…like, yeah. I think it’s mostly because I’m at work a lot, and my work environments aren’t real flirt zones. Despite what that high school teacher drama show says. Oh, and the various hospital shows.”

“Do you mean Teensly Street or the other one?”

“No, no, the one that’s just about teachers’ love lives. Totally not my experience.” Evy said.

“Ohhh, the one that’s called like Improper Teachers or something?” I asked. “I couldn’t make it through the pilot, honestly."

“Same here!” Evy said.

“So it still feels weird to have this pretty girl give you compliments on your body?” I asked, giving Evy another small kiss as my fingertips brushed around her, giving her slight goosebumps.

“Sometimes, yeah,” Evy said. “Especially when it’s about my body. I dunno, I just don’t think of myself as hot in that way.”

“Well, you are. Like, I’m absolutely into your body.”

“Yeah, you tend to get in there, huh?” Evy grinned.

“Ha.” I said. I patted her back. “Now, don’t get all big in the head because of me saying this and start hitting the town cruising for ladies because you got with a hot actress.”

Evy laughed. “Wouldn’t dream of it. Now…” She leaned back and put her arm around me. “If you’re ready to see me geek out about a show about a team of magical girls that defend a space highway…”

“I think I’m ready for this!” I said.

Evy pulled me close and hit play on the first episode. “I’ll try not to talk over it much, but some stuff probably does need explaining, because this was originally a light novel series about a guy who could create black holes with his feet, this is the spinoff of that because my highway girls got super popular.”

I couldn’t help but grin. Evy geeking out was a work of art too.

“Do we need to watch the feet guy show to get this?” I asked.

“Not really.” Evy said. “I saw this one first and was fine. I watched Shoes of Sole: Kick Black Holes later and I don’t think it’s required for the experience other than understanding when Sole shows up in Highway Adventure Burst. Although we can if you want, I just think Burst is a better starting point for my taste and hopefully yours too.”

“Gotcha, gotcha…” I said.

The first episode consisted of a band of magical girls that each had a construction or road based power defending the central space highway of the galaxy from evil forces. I perked up when the character I cosplayed for Evy, Kiana Pavement, appeared. She seemed to be the main character, but there were a ton of magical girls just in the premiere so I wasn't entirely sure.

“Oooh,” I said as Kiana and her close friend shared a longing look after they defeated a band of barbarians using their powers, with Kiana’s street paint ability and her friend’s pothole filling ability (it was a lot more action packed and exciting than that sounds, and the uses of the powers were really clever right off the bat).

“Heh,” Evy giggled. “Yeah, I ship them pretty hard.”

“Maybe we need to get her costume for you to wear,” I suggested. “Then I can be Kiana and we can live out your ship, you know?”

I didn’t have to look up to see Evy’s reaction. I could feel her getting warmer at the idea. “Yeah…that’d be super cool.”

1