Evy & Stella #44 (Stella Faleur)
23 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I had been so used to cooking for a super picky eater that I still had to suppress my shock each time I made a meal for Evy that she looked like a wild animal, nearly frothing at the mouth at it before digging in. Zeta, sweetheart that she is, is not the type to just dig in for any meal made for her. On nights I’d make a dish out of her comfort zone, she’d poke at it and show a lot of trepidation taking that first bite. Or when she was younger, she’d bust out excuses like “I had a big lunch so I’m not hungry,” to cover up her being scared of food. Evy tearing into the casserole I made had me speculating what dinners with the three of us together would be like.

“Don’t you think Arlit’s Revenge is kind of a stupid name for that scene?” Evy asked.

“Right, Arlit isn’t even in it!” I said. “I think it just caught on as a fandom thing.”

“If I’m remembering right,” Evy said between bites. “The bit in the fandom was to give a name for something happening that doesn’t actually say what happens so people catching up aren’t spoiled.”

“Kinda dumb,” I said. “Kind of cool to avoid spoilers but still kind of dumb. Because what about all the times Arlit actually did get revenge? Are those not Arlit’s revenge?”

“Arlit’s revenges,” Evy said.

“Big difference with the plural there.” I said.

“Uh huh,” Evy said. “Well, the fandom name for those would probably be about some other random character doing something completely different."

Talking about one of the best shows in Tower of Hate and Love had me thinking dinners with Evy and Zeta would be pretty fun. Zeta could get pretty heated about her favorite show, but Evy’s takes on it seemed to line up pretty well with my little sister’s.

After a very pleasant dinner, we decided to watch some Tower clips just for fun while the food settled. We had to watch the incorrectly named “Arlit’s Revenge” again after we goofed on it, then we ended up watching trailers and some analysis videos, the latter of which Evy was very picky about, which I dug because she had very little tolerance for poorly put together analyses of a TV epic.

“Do you want to watch more of Highway Adventure Burst?” I asked.

“I’d love that, but maybe a bit later,” Evy said, reaching out to hold my hand, our fingers interlocking.

“Hmmm,” I said. “Why are you thinking a bit later, Evy?”

“I’d really like to test out your bed.” Evy whispered, as if she was uttering a forbidden secret in her heart that only I could hear.

“Oh, yes, I still have to finish the tour,” I said.

“I’d like to finish your tour as well,” Evy said. “That was supposed to sound hotter, it probably sounded really stupid.”

“The confidence is what makes it,” I said. “You could say complete nonsense with that grin, and I’d still tear my clothes off for you.”

“Heh,” Evy said. She stood up. “Shall we?”

Still grasping Evy’s hand, I led her to my bedroom. I didn’t bother describing anything about my mostly packed up room to her, focusing instead on standing on my tip toes to kiss her. She responded with much more intensity, firmly grabbing at my ass before she practically picked me up and chucking me onto the bed as we kissed. Well, not fully thrown, but in the heat of the moment it felt like it.

“I seriously,” Evy said between kisses as we scooted further up my bed. “Missed you…so fucking much…”

“Evy…” I said, barely able to get her name out from how aggressive her lips were against mine, how she stole my words with her tongue. “Wait.”

Evy stopped right away. “You good?”

“Yep, I just…forgot to mention that I got something for this…” I said, eyeing the side of the bed. "Since tonight's special, I thought...we could have some special stuff, you know?"

“Oh?”

I leaned over and grabbed a nondescript box on the ground. I set it in front of Evy and maybe a bit too dramatically opened it with the speed of a treasure hunter opening a locked chest that may be booby trapped. Evy nodded in approval at the contents.

“Did you just buy these?” Evy asked.

“No, I got them forever ago, for Lys,” I said. “But she didn’t really…yeah. Anyways. They’re clean, I just cleaned them. If that needs to be said.”

Evy poked through my sex toys, first holding up a pair of pink fuzzy handcuffs.

“That one was a gag gift, because that’s always in with the sex toys on shows and movies,” I said. “But if you want to try them out…I wouldn’t be opposed.”

“I think you’d pull off the pink fuzzy handcuffs look,” Evy said. “Oh, this we could have some fun with.”

I fidgeted excitedly as Evy found the strap on.

“I’ve been thinking about that one a lot,” I admitted. “About you using it on me. That one’s been the main one I've been wanting to try out."

“That sounds like a great time to me,” Evy said. “Anything else in here I should take note of?”

“Ummm,” I said. Evy found my vibrator, a small purple one. “Normally that’s in my drawer,” I said. “But for tonight, it ended up in the sex toy box. That one’s just for me, but I’ll share if you ask nicely, though.”

“I was going to say this cute number might be good for a warmup,” Evy said. “Then the strap as the main attraction?”

I tried to formulate words, but my mouth failed me. To make up for not being able to speak at the moment, I hoped taking my clothes off immediately would be a good enough answer.

1