Chapter 3
24 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Straight in morning after waking, Mary excitedly got a maid to lead her to the library. 

However, the moment she opened a book, her mood dropped considerably.

She even shifted through the shelves, but even that didn't stop her disappointment.

Once again, she asked the maid if she could be guided towards Zephyr, who was doing absolutely nothing as expected, naturally lazing about as if there was no important matters for him to do.

"Ummm..."

"What do you want?" He instantly woke up as soon as he heard her hinting at him to wake up.

"Do you have any hobbies?"

"Like what?"

"Reading."

"That, huh?" It was then Zephyr saw the book in her hand… and realised what she was getting at.

A fake smile formed on his face as he continued:

"No. Go sleep some more." He shooed her away as there's no way he will read it out for her. Never!

"Hey, do you have any hobbies?"

"...Why ask?"

"Isn't sleeping all the time unhealthy for the body?"

"I am an Incubus." That one sentence held all the reasoning why nothing would happen to him.

Surely, she'll leave him alone now.

"...I'm bored." Zephyr felt like pulling his hairs out as soon as he heard these words. 

What should he do?

"I hear Succubi masturbate in their free time." It was at this point the man let go of his inhibitions.

"Don't wanna." Mary tilted her head shyly.

"Can't you tell I want you to leave me alone?" He decided to get straightforward to get to the point.

"That's embarrassing...!" Mary blushed, making a face that really made him want to bash his head in.

Was this a new form of torture? Why was she being so 'sweet'? He felt like barfing every time he saw such as expression... He was a down-to-hell demon that wanted no part in her shenanigans!

"Forget it. What do you want to learn? Postures or bondage positions? There's nothing important written here in these books." He really didn't want to talk so much. Especially when he could be digesting the negativity he'd eaten using 'sleep'.

"What is the Underworld like, anyway?" Mary asked with curiosity. There wasn't much of a view outside the windows. They lived in an isolated mansion where there was no sky… yet this place had proper enough ventilation to allow her to live in comfort.

Nothing made sense to her...

"What is the point in knowing that?" It wasn't like she was ever going to leave this place anyway.

"I want to do something."

"Masturbate."

"I want to learn more about about you."

"Then sleep with me."

"Can't you be normal?"

"You know I am a Demon straight from what you call 'Hell' and yet you question my 'normality'?" He found it absurd. Other than being less hungry for the opposite sex than other Lust Demons, he was quite 'normal' in the context of the Underworld.

"You're right, but we can't go one like this." She put her foot down, unlike how she was acting before.

"Then what do you want? Humans will be eaten by Demons if they strolled around this place."

"I'm boooooorrred!" She didn't dare touch him but she was still shameless enough to act like a kid.

"I'm supposed to be your friend, not some kind of mom. Didn't I help you out a lot yesterday?"

"...I sold my soul for-"

"Okay, then… didn't I bring you out of your world and give you free reign to leech off of me?"

"About that... Why did you bring me here?" Mary asked a very good question that he had wanted to avoid. Not that she caught on. It wasn't as if he'd be able to hide the answer much longer anyway.

"...Do you know the biggest difference between a Human and a Demon? Besides EVERYTHING."

"Not really."

"We Demons don't have souls..." His finger pointed towards her heart before he continued his words;

"...just like you right now." The book in her hand fell to the floor as she realised something was up.

"I'm actually a Demon?" She was able to regain clarity not mind before asking the Incubus fearfully.

"That's right. Normally, Humans who summon Demons die after their wish is granted. It is the reason why not many ripples occur in your world despite their being people successfully summoning Demons. The contract is voided through death."

"..." She inched away from Zephyr in fear as her previous confidence was all a lie. It really spoke wonders about how much of her previous persona was a insincere and how much of it was the truth.

"You scared? Then leave before I kill you!" Zephyr slammed the table as to scare her off, but she didn't cave in and stood her ground. Her mind worked at an amazing speed as she realised:

"You can't hurt me."

"Why not?"

"Friends don't hurt each other." Mary realised that since she survived, the contract was still in effect.

"Hah..." He felt a headache arising. She was too smart considering her naive-looking appearance.

"Dying from lacking a soul is considered a 'natural death' by the contract and is a loophole us Demons have been making use of for hundreds of years already. If it wasn't for the fact you seemed to awaken your Demon Heritage. I wouldn't have to deal with you." He decided to come clean. There was no need to hide this information from her.

He didn't want her to get any 'brilliant' ideas.

"Does that mean I have Demon powers as well~?"

"Don't get too excited. You are only a 'Half-Demon' who can barely do anything with your powers. That seductive body of yours is probably the result of your Succubi Bloodline being stronger than others." After finishing his words, he saw her look at him in shock as she covered her chest modestly.

"...What did you call me?"

"Seductive, why?" He felt confused by this. Girls in the Underworld loved being called such things.

In fact, stuff that would count as sexual harassment was considered 'cute' to Succubi. The kind of dirty talks people have here wasn't to be underestimated. Any and all fetishes were on the table. Most liked getting bound and kinky though.

"Ahem, please don't call me that."

"Sure." Though he said that, he suddenly looked up and down her body as he realised... She actually DID have one hell of a fine body. From that plump bottom to her chest that wasn't able to hide its round squishiness, she had an A Grade physique.

The only thing she was missing were horns and a tail, but that was only natural considering her human side being the most dominant characteristic of her right now. He then realised that, as an Incubus, couldn't he just tempt her to be 'bad'?

"I could teach you Demon Arts if you want." His voice took on a strange tone as he smiled at her.

"E-erm, I'm good." She could see the clear evil intentions on his face and realised her mistake.

A smiled in a carefree manner as he got up, his body disappearing and appearing in front of her as soon as she turned around. His hand brought up her chin as he seemed to be 'grading' her looks.

"Why not? I promise, you'll enjoy every minute of it." He spoke while fantasising in his head a little.

As a purebred Incubus, he wasn't like a 'Half' like her who could ignore lustful urges. If it wasn't for the contract, he'd be 'teaching' her ball-slapping sex by now. All Greater Demons were less talk and more action about these kinds of things.

"I-I'm fine. Anyway, am I able to form contracts as well?" She blushed while taking a few steps back.

"You can't. Only purebreds can do so once in their lifetimes. You really should consider it."

"Why?"

"You'll enjoy things that way. Aren't you curious about the wondrous powers of Demons? How about we do this: If you are able to master demonic techniques to a certain extent, I'll let you return to Earth with your powers intact." He tried to temp.

"...I'm an Half-Demon Succubus, right?"

"Yeah?" Why was she focusing on that?

"Does that mean we HAVE TO... Erm, do those kings of things together?" These words caused him to freeze up. A bad feeling arose in his heart as he questioned why she wasn't falling for him.

What reason did she have for denying him?

He was hunky and sexy. His body was a masterpiece crafted for tempting all women.

If she denied, that must definitely mean...!

"Could it be that... you don't think I'm sexy?"

"..." She made a confused expression. 

And he took it that wrong way. Wait, could it be the reason she refused was because he looked 'average' to her? This had never happened before in his life! His pride as an Incubus was stepped on!

"How DARE YOU not think I'm sexy! I'm sexier than all the men of Earth!" Zephyr spoke in denial. 

Yes, this must be the true reason she avoided bedding him like other girls in the Underworld...!

"...?" Mary didn't know what to say. He suddenly fell into a misunderstanding about her desires. 

Zephyr leaned on the nearby table with a defeated look… as if he had lost something important to him.

It was only after calming himself to a certain extent did he stop leaning on the table and spoke proudly:

"I'll have you know that I'm actually quite 'thick' down there- No, I'm a perfect size and would definitely fit wondrously! You won't forget the first time we'll have... You won't even feel any pain!"

"...That's not the point."

"Then why are you denying my advances?!" His eyes stared at her intensely as he spoke.

One shouldn't underestimate a demon's pride.

"Because... it's embarrassing~!" She shied away while hiding what she was feeling as soon as she heard his words. Could he be proposing to her? He was being really 'intense' from a simple rejection...

The Incubus turned to stone as soon as he heard her words. His brain wasn't able to understand what was 'embarrassing' about going all the way from him. Using all the experiences he had with women in his lifetime, he imagined a certain scene.

On a soft white bed, two Lust Demons were humping each other like crazy until the female Demon clicks her tongue. Her eyes carried mischief, but were also filled with indifference.

She looks into her partner's eyes with clear disdain while gazing at him up and down, then saying:

"You're embarrassing." These words echoed in his heart to the point of hurting his self-esteem deeply.

Embarrassing, embarrassing... 

His self-confidence took a hit. 

After all, it had been a long time since this Demon Marshal had any 'action'. He started to lose confidence by the minute regarding if he was still a good kisser. Then he looked at her in clear anger!

'A virgin like you can't say anything! Who cares I'm a little 'lacking' in some places as an Incubus?! It wasn't as if a virgin like you would notice-' And right at that moment was when…

…he'd accidentally self-detonated his own pride as a Lust Demon to smithereens, his eyes were teary.

"Ummm... Don't feel so sad." After having 'stepped on his self-worth' as a Incubus, Mary felt really bad after seeing how he'd reacted.

"You can be my 'boyfriend' if you want."

"What's that?" Wasn't he already a male friend? It was his messy thoughts that confused him a bit.

"I know you like me, but we have to this step by step." Mary spoke to him as if lecturing him.

Zephyr was even more confused. What did having a one-night-stand have to do with 'liking her'? 

Was she talking about her looks? 

Hmph, what a vain Human! 

Hmph, he wasn't THAT attracted to her...!

"Then are you saying we are now in a 'relationship' with each other?" Zephyr. Talking of the 'cuckold' kind.

"Yes." Mary. Talking about the 'lovebirds' kind.

With that, they finally came to a consensus. 

Even though their interpretation on a 'relationship' were on totally opposite sides of the scale...! 

When they separated and went their own ways, one went to the library to look up the most exotic sexual techniques one could imagine while the other dived into her bed in happiness of getting a 'man'.

Both of them were unaware, but this would lead to a very strange relationship never before seen on both Earth or the Underworld. 

The maids around them looked at each other after hearing their conversation and sighed, they felt it was best for the two to come to an understanding themselves rather than having another interfere in this.

It definitely wasn't because they found it to be interesting! They weren't THAT bad natured, hehe~

0