CHAPTER 14
530 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Karlov's timing was precise. As soon as Huo Ze's spaceship left the galaxy, he stepped in with his back foot.

The so-called indiscriminate particle cannon attack only has a destructive effect on the existence that conforms to the rules of this small world. Karlov is also a bug in this small world, and he is also not a mortal. So no stress.

It's just that this is Huo Ze's lair, after all.

If he were there, Karloff would not have come in so easily.

However, he is gone.

Karlov jumped into the Water Lily Galaxy almost in a hurry.

He went straight to the place where the spirit energy was most abundant and then quickly opened his consciousness to search for his wife's breath

Karlov came here full of anger. After all, he was suspected of being cheated on, even though he knew Du Chengli would not do such a thing. If anything happened, it must be Huo Ze's persecution. After all, Du Chengli is just a soft and weak omega.

But shrouded in green clouds, Karlov's anger will not be reduced by rationality, but it will become more intense. He has already thought of hundreds of ways to kill Huo Ze.

But all the anger disappeared the moment he saw Du Chengli.

His wife has been found!

After so many years, he finally got his wife back.

Karlov stared at the figure in the pool water, the water was just up to his waist, and the smooth and delicate skin was covered with water droplets, like pearls sprinkled on velvet. Under the afternoon sun, light and shadow flowed like gold, pouring over his whole body, making the whole body look extremely unreal, no matter if it was that impeccable face or that perfect body in every aspect

Karlov's Adam's apple slipped, and his gaze was astonishingly hot as if it could scald that person.

He can't wait for a moment!

"Honey, I'm here!"

Under the originally quiet and beautiful background, suddenly, there was a shout. Even if Du Chengli was sorting out his memory, he couldn't ignore it. It's just that his brain is running at high speed, and he can't spare much capacity to deal with this unexpected scene, so he just instinctively turns his head to look.

Tall and burly.

This was Du Chengli's first impression. Although the man before him was too tall and burly, he didn't look rough and reckless because his body proportions were excellent. He has red hair and blue eyes, handsome features and tough features. He is wearing a windbreaker, overalls, and military boots, which outline strong chest muscles, strong and long legs, and a powerful alpha hormone exuding from his body, which is extremely attractive.

Such a man is unforgettable, but Du Chengli has no impression.

"Who are you?"

Karlov turned over and entered the water without hesitation. When the water level reached Du Chengli's waist, it just reached his thigh, and he walked up to Du Chengli in a few steps. He supported the other person's shoulders, leaned over and made a gentle voice opposite his temperament: "Honey, it's me!"

Du Chengli blinked, unable to digest the other party's address, "?"

Karlov loved him so much that he kissed him cautiously for fear that his chapped lips would wear down his omega's tender skin.

If it was just being interrupted, Du Chengli could still barely maintain the matter of "thinking about Huo Ze wholeheartedly", then he is also a human being when a stranger kisses him, so he naturally loses his mind.

Du Chengli frowned, "Who are you?"

Karlov was taken aback, straightened his body, and said anxiously, "I'm your man! I'm Karlov! Look at me. I'm Karlov!"

Du Chengli was forced to look at him, breathing heavily in the familiar atmosphere, as if he had heard the name somewhere.

He subconsciously repeated: "Karlov, Karlov, Karlov."

Forty-one: "Who are you calling!! Who are you calling!! It's over, President!!"

Du Chengli: "Huh?"

After making this sound, Du Chengli had no time to think about anything. There was a cramping pain in his head, countless pictures flashed before his eyes, and endless sounds rang out in his ears. The speed was so fast that he couldn't keep up with the rhythm.

Karlov watched Du Chengli frown, his eyes were out of focus, and he was so distressed that he huddled into a ball.

"Baby, what's the matter with you?"

"Baby, don't scare me!"

When Du Chengli heard the familiar "baby", a "baby" sounded in his mind. Many strange scenes suddenly appeared in front of his eyes - on the beach under the starry sky, a man was kissing him, light and heavy for a while. When it was light, it seemed to be afraid of breaking him, and when it was heavy, it seemed to be leaked from layers of pressure irritable.

But when a sweet and greasy aroma overflowed, the other party could no longer restrain it. Like a beast released from a cage, it lowered its head and bit the back of his neck

Du Chengli could even feel the severe pain from the cervical spine then, but what followed was a strange pleasure. The familiar aura of the man rushed into the blood instantly from there, and the pleasure hit his whole body together.

"Baby, I want you even in my dreams. Tell me quickly. You are willing to marry me!"

"I would."

And then there's the unspeakably wild picture

Although other large chunks of memory are not yet in place, Du Chengli realised the relationship between the person in front of him and himself just from this scene.

He was silent for a while and called out the familiar name with his strange self - "Karlov."

When Karlov heard him calling himself, he responded nervously: "Yes, it's me, baby. Are you feeling better? What happened? Who hurt you? Was it Huo Ze? Tell me. I'm going to kill him."

Du Chengli met his gaze, and the blue eyes of the other party were full of worry, obviously furious, but forcibly suppressed into a gentle voice, just like many times before. Very cute.

But when Karlov mentioned "Huo Ze", he pulled Du Chengli out of his memory and overlapped it with reality. Two marriages, he couldn't help confirming: "Are you my alpha?"

"You are my omega!" Karloff ignored the questioning tone, took it as a declaration of love, and hugged Du Chengli into his arms without hesitation, wanting to be tighter but afraid of crushing him. He is so fragile and soft.

Hearing it with his ears again, Du Chengli had to admit that this was the truth.

Forty-one wailed: "President, I said it was over, but it turned out to be even more over than I thought. You are such a president. You have two husbands!?"

Du Chengli: "I don't want to either."

Forty-one: "Hey, President, it's already so exciting. What should I do now."

Although Du Chengli had rich experience, he had always had difficulty facing this situation. He didn't even think about what to do when a man suddenly appeared. A memory came out of nowhere, and he got married again suddenly.

Unless he can make two copies, the needs of two husbands can be met.

Du Chengli closed his eyes, his spirit was exhausted, and he fell asleep.

"Baby!"

Karlov quickly hugged his falling body. His eyes sank, and he hugged him out of the pool.

In Du Chengli's state, Karlov could not take him away from the Water Lily Galaxy, and he would not take him away with confidence.

Karlov hadn't forgotten that his wife might be pregnant.

And this matter was soon confirmed by Home Smart - "Dr Sodo sent the Empress Precautions during Pregnancy. After the sex change, the body's base dropped sharply. Pregnancy has certain risks. Avoid having intercourse, and the empress must keep him emotionally stable. Pleasant, you need to pay attention to balance in terms of diet.”

Before Karlov finished listening, he was so angry that he almost kicked the iron idiot away, but he held back and listened to all of them. He was even afraid that he might not remember, and he listened to it several times, so he almost didn't take a notebook to write it down.

Karloff knew Dr Sodo, a veteran of the Arp Empire in medical treatment and was very capable. Many years ago, before Du Chengli disappeared, he wanted to catch Dr Sodo back. Still, the doctor entered the Royal Medical Corps and rarely left the main star, so he never found a chance to ask anyone for advice on how to increase the pregnancy rate of omega.

This is a great pity for Karlov.

Unexpectedly, this doctor is really capable and made Du Chengli pregnant, but the fucking thing is to change his sex to achieve it! No wonder he didn't smell Du Chengli's omega pheromone smell. It turned out to be

Karlov clenched his fists tightly, his blue eyes burning.

After Du Chengli stabilised, the first thing he did when he left here was to find out Dr Sodo's optical brain number, and he must be killed.

The second thing is to kill Huo Ze.

Karlov looked at Du Chengli lying on the bed. His spirit was weak, his face was pale, and his heart was about to break.

But below the neck, Karlov didn't dare to look closely.

It wasn't obvious when he was in the water, and he didn't notice it. Now that he carried him out and dried his body, he saw traces of dissatisfaction with Du Chengli's whole body. Deep and shallow, some marks were even red and purple, and there were also tooth marks that were shocking, biting him like a poisonous snake. There were so many that he couldn't kill him, and his whole body and mind were riddled with wounds.

What did Huo Ze, a beast, do to his wife?

They even dared to exchange information with him, as if they wanted to investigate to the end, and vowed to find out the infatuation of each other's partners, but turned around and attacked his Du Chengli.

Even though the two Du Chengli is very similar, Karlov knows that Huo Ze can't admit his mistake. One of them is an alpha, and the other is an omega. Wife.

And Du Chengli, who is lying here now, is a beta.

The sex change is because Huo Ze found that he could not conceive an omega like Du Chengli, so he changed his sex to a beta. Although omega is still the mainstream reproductive sex, it is extremely abnormal that Du Chengli has not conceived once in a hundred years. Any beta has a higher chance than him.

Could it be that the alpha Du Chengli died without seeing his body, and Huo Ze wanted a child like his younger brother?

However, with the current technology, if you want to have children, there are a hundred ways without the need for real Huo Ze to go into battle and leave traces of these beasts. Those marks that he was reluctant to leave, Omega's skin is so delicate, and his body is so delicate. How can he bear this kind of injury? Huo Ze treats people as substitutes and ravages them!

Karlov stood by Du Chengli's side like a mountain, his eyes were bloodshot, and his expression was extremely ferocious.

3