CHAPTER 17
419 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Du Chengli was indeed brought here by Huo Ze.

Huo Ze did do something to him, too.

This is not a misunderstanding.

Du Chengli didn't want to lie to him, so he just insisted: "Karlov, the matter is more complicated than you think, but I believe that no matter how complicated the problem is, there is a solution."

Karlov heard that he was avoiding talking and immediately became irritable. Still, before he had time to do anything, he saw Du Chengli shoot the emergency alarm button of the home smartphone with his spiritual power.

This is Huo Ze's private back garden, and it's obvious who the emergency button leads to.

Huo Ze will even be faster than communication!

Karlov was completely mad with anger. He pushed Du Chengli onto the bed and said fiercely, "Is this your solution? Call the adulterer over to negotiate with your husband?"

Du Chengli corrected him, "Huo Ze is not an adulterer."

Forty-one were also going crazy, "President, don't irritate him now, okay? He can strangle you to death with just a move of his fingers."

Du Chengli: "I don't die so easily."

Forty-ones: "But he is not a mortal! Your body is unafraid, but what if your soul is drawn?"

Du Chengli: "I will not find such a man as my husband."

Forty-Ones: "But"

No, but because the picture is unsuitable, the four ones were cut off.

Karlov was so jealous that he burned most of his sanity, and he directly blocked the mouth that defended the adulterer.

Du Chengli did not evade and even responded positively to each other. Their lips and teeth were pressed together, and the tip of their tongue was lingering. The kiss became more and more intense. The previous jealousy and anger turned into desire.

Reunited after so many years, what Karloff wanted more than anything else was to make him pass out. But Dr Su duo's exhortation forced him to hold back his desire once or twice. Now that his anger had burned his reason, he instinctively wanted to get more from Du Chengli.

Not just the lips but everywhere else on the body.

But as soon as Karlov lowered his head, he saw that the footprints of other people's conquests had already been left on those places.

With such hickey marks all over the body, one can imagine what happened.

Although Karlov had been prepared for a long time, at this moment, the glaring traces everywhere still made him gnash his teeth with hatred. He aimed at those positions and kissed them again, sucking frantically, trying to cover the adulterer's body with his brand. Trace.

It was rare for Du Chengli to see him being so rough. Of course, he knew that Karlov was a rough person. But this rough person has always been gentle to him to the extreme. Even if he suffocates himself, he is not willing to let him hurt a little bit.

However, depression in bed is not a good thing.

Du Chengli felt that there was nothing wrong with him being like this, so he let him go crazy, but he didn't think that he would just scratch and touch besides sucking and sucking, and he had no intention of getting into the main show.

Is this a problem with Huo Ze?

Du Chengli couldn't figure out how could someone who wished to have no foreplay and get straight to the point before became so dawdling. He couldn't be bothered to bear it any longer, and he directly reached out to grab the upturned guy. 

It was already hot and hard like a bomb, and he almost couldn't hold it with one hand. He just moved a bit, and it exploded.

Du Chengli looked at the gunpowder smoke that exploded on his stomach and stared at Karloff dumbfounded.

Karlov's face was flushed, and he wished he could find a crack in the ground to get in.

He swore he'd never been so fast.

"Wife, listen to my explanation."

Du Chengli couldn't listen to Karlov's explanation anymore because those things made the bomb in his stomach uneasy.

His son was hungry.

Karlov also sensed that his wife's spirit energy fluctuated unusually, especially in the abdomen. Just as he was about to say something, Du Chengli hugged his neck and met his soul-stirring eyes, confused and anxious.

"Help me quickly."

Even though Karlov didn't know why he said "Bang", the meaning of "Bang" is self-evident.

"But"

"Get hard."

After Du Chengli finished urging this sentence, he still couldn't wait for the "help" in time. The almost non-existent spiritual qi in his body could not feed the child and was eaten back after exhaustion.

Karlov watched helplessly as Du Chengli suddenly became exhausted, his face turned pale, and he fell into a coma in his arms.

This is not normal.

This kind of spiritual abnormality has nothing to do with sex change.

What happened to Du Chengli?

Although Karloff was rough, he was not confused, so Huo Ze and he communicated with their wives almost simultaneously; when one disappeared and the other died, he discovered the unusualness in it and later information interaction.

However, with the collation of the fragmented information, the two Du Chengli are almost full of doubts.

But with Du Chengli's sudden appearance, any doubts are not important to Karlov. What matters is that his wife is back. At this moment, these doubts were not more important than Du Chengli's. He searched for the pill left by the other party from the space button and found a suitable one for his wife to take.

But these did not improve Du Chengli's condition. When Karlov saw that he was unconscious and worse than before, he immediately sacrificed the magic core in his body. He used his magical energy to blend with his soul Taoist couple.

At this time, the owner of the Water Lily Galaxy also rushed back.

After Huo Ze removed his soft coat, his cold and paranoid nature was undoubtedly revealed. Without saying a word, the spiritual power in his hands quickly condensed. Karlov, occupying the magpie's nest in the bedroom, was about to deal a fatal blow, but Huo Ze abruptly stopped the attack after seeing what the other party was doing.

All spiritual pressure fluctuations remained calm except for the murderous aura that was too late to dissipate.

Of course, Karloff sensed that someone was coming and knew who was trying to kill him, but he couldn't move. If it is interrupted halfway, the damage to Du Chengli's dantian will be irreversible.

Huo Ze knew that Karlov, like him, also had a broken magic core in his body, but he didn't expect that Karlov's magical energy could be transferred directly to Du Chengli. This means that, just like him and Du Chengli, they have also reached the level of soul fusion. 

This is no longer a simple intercourse of body and body but a mind and heart connection.

Karlov and his empress are on the same page.

After realising this fact, Huo Ze seemed to be poured a bucket of ice water over his head. In addition to being completely cold, he also felt suffocating.

After Karlov finished performing Qi, he immediately wrapped the blanket around Du Chengli, who hadn't had time to put on his clothes yet.

Huo Ze felt that the scene in front of him was extremely ironic. The adulterer was afraid that his original partner would look at his wife!

He took a deep breath before regaining his composure: "Put people down. Let's talk."

Of course, Karloff was unwilling to let go of his wife, but Huo Ze's tone wanted a showdown, and this kind of movement would alarm Du Chengli, who had just recovered.

So it's not bad to go out and talk. Karlov stood up angrily: "Okay, I have wanted to talk with you for a long time."

However, before they left the bedroom, a cold voice came from behind—"If you have anything to say, let's talk here."

Huo Ze and Karlov looked at each other, turned around together, and almost crushed the door frame.

Du Chengli was already awake.

He had enough of this kid, this troublemaker.

This time, if Karlov hadn't directly used the magic core to ferry energy to him, he wouldn't have been able to wake up for several months. 

He didn't even expect that the extremely hungry fetus would bite him back angrily just because he called for a meal, but it was delivered with an empty plate.

Du Chengli didn't want this either.

I didn't expect that both husbands were out of order.

But he couldn't blame Karloff nor Huo Ze, let alone let them go out to "talk". Having been married for many years, he knew these two people too well. Their so-called "talk" meant that they would never stop dying, and they had to kill each other.

Du Chengli didn't want to kill two husbands at once.

Huo Ze's eyes instantly returned to tenderness, "Chengli, are you feeling better? What happened?"

Karlov's eyes sparkled joyfully, "Honey, how do you feel now?"

They sat on the side of the bed, one on the left and the other on the right, put aside their grudges for the time being, and cared about their wives first.

One hugged the waist, and the other embraced the shoulders, unwilling to give up half an inch to each other.

Du Chengli raised his hand and said, "I'll get dressed first."

"I'll help you." Huo Ze took out the clothes from the space button.

"I'll wear it. Don't I often wear your clothes?" Karlov was not to be outdone. He grabbed a set of clothes and wanted to put them on Du Chengli.

"Thank you, I'll do it myself."

Du Chengli broke free from them. If he was alone, he might be unable to break free now. But the two are evenly matched, and no one will let the other take advantage, so let him take advantage.

Du Chengli left the bed lightly, with nothing hanging on his body. The smooth back, the raised buttocks, and even the hickeys that have not dissipated are enough to make the two husbands look deeply. But they only took one look, and the next moment they shot at each other to prevent the other from taking another look.

Du Chengli dressed very quickly, and he was already wearing a three-piece suit in the blink of an eye. He hooked his tie knot and tilted his neck slightly to adjust.

Compared with Du Chengli's calmness, Huo Ze and Karlov's undercurrents are turbulent, and the four are also very disturbed.

Forty-Ones: "President, have you figured out how to deal with it?"

Du Chengli: "Tell the truth."

Forty-ones: "Misfortune comes out of your mouth. You must be more tactful. What should I do? I am so nervous. I think you are going to die."

Du Chengli: "Quiet."

4