CHAPTER 18
319 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Du Chengli had always disliked beating around the bush and wasting time. His husband felt that he would need to listen to the advice of forty-one and express it more discreetly. After all, he was the one who was at fault.

"I did one thing wrong, and I must apologise to you. Although I know that apologies can't make up for anything."

After Du Chengli finished his prologue, Huo Ze and Karlov's faces were not much better. 

For Huo Ze, he had suspected Du Chengli had hooked up with Karlov thirty years ago and was pregnant with evil seeds. But Karlov thought that the evil seed was Huo Ze's child.

But what they want is not an apology from Du Chengli. What they want is Du Chengli.

However, when both Huo Ze and Karlov tried to speak, Du Chengli raised his hand and pressed, not giving them a chance to interrupt him.

"But I don't regret doing it."

As soon as the words fell, Huo Ze and Karlov looked at each other, and they both looked beautiful.

Excellent.

His empress & his wife don't regret cuckolding them.

Du Chengli didn't regret it. Although he knew from his memory that the two of them knew about each other's existence and even cooperated, neither of them gave up on their favourite partner. This is also the reason why he feels that his character is inferior.

After all, from then on, the present ending was doomed.

Every part of him, sooner or later, must fit together.

The reason why he didn't regret it was because Du Chengli examined himself honestly. If he did it all over again, he still wouldn't let them go.

Not then, nor now, but now Du Chengli can no longer be greedy.

A choice must be made.

Du Chengli thought for a while and said earnestly: "I give you the right to choose. I will accept any choice you make."

Karlov was furious when he heard this, "Why should he choose? I am your husband. I am your alpha!"

Huo Ze was also furious and looked at him sarcastically: "Are you crazy? You bastard is also worthy of being an alpha?"

Karlov went up and grabbed his collar and said viciously, "You beast, don't you like alphas and gays? Why are you so hungry and use my omega as a substitute!"

Huo Ze waved him away and said coldly: "Open your dog eyes and see clearly. You are a fucking beta, not an omega. Who is looking for a substitute?"

"Because of who did he become like this? Who is the reason for his sex change?" Karlov was anxious, raised his hand and took out a dagger to strike at him, "Fucking old man killed you—"

Karlov has a burly figure, and when he attacked, he covered him like a hill, and his movements were equally flexible. If it weren't for that Huo Ze's force value being comparable to the opponent's, he would have seen blood in this attack.

But Huo Ze dodged neatly, caught the critical point in the other party's words, frowned and said, "Didn't you give Chengli a sex change?"

"You fucking repeat it. Why do I have to change my wife's sex? Am I a beast?" Karlov looked at the other party fiercely. Seeing that the fight was about to start again, Du Chengli stepped forward and held his hand, and then He was immediately held back tightly by the other party.

Huo Ze stared at the hands of the two people, feeling like falling into an ice cellar.

However, the next moment, Du Chengli's other hand pulled him together, one in each hand, very harmonious.

Huo Ze looked at Du Chengli in astonishment, and Karlov's eyes were even more surprised.

Du Chengli knew the most crucial point could not be concealed, so he said truthfully: "You are all my husband. We are alone now."

"You, who are you?"

Huo Ze's dark eyes flashed, and he held his hand tightly, trying very hard not to strangle him to death because of the first half of the sentence.

Karlov was almost outraged by the first sentence but was confused by the latter sentence. He held his wife's hand tightly and tried to suppress his anger, but he couldn't hide his anger: "What's going on? Please explain clearly."

Du Chengli took a deep breath and spoke more clearly: "Whether it's me in omega or me in alpha, your legal partner is me."

"Impossible!" Karlov interrupted and said in disbelief, "These are two people. You can't appear in the same place!"

"It's impossible for you to appear in different places simultaneously." 

Huo Ze looked at his queen with deep eyes and said, "Besides, neither Karlov nor I have the habit of letting our wives leave too far. Tell me, how do you play two roles in one person?"

Du Chengli met their gazes and slowly said: "You know, I am not an ordinary person. In fact, before coming here, I was forced to separate my body and soul. Your partner is a part of me now, We are fused, and we can only choose."

Huo Ze and Karlov were silent for a moment at the exact rare moment, as if they needed time to digest this explosive information.

Everything is not without warning.

The actions of the two Du Chengli were not watertight, especially after one died without a body and the other disappeared without a trace. The two masters of the entire Alp galaxy group tried to dig deep into the ground to search for their information.

Many places that were once neglected are connected. After Huo Ze and Karlov exchanged the content with each other, there were various overlaps about the origin and purpose of Du Chengli's identity, which are all difficult to justify.

They didn't expect this to be true, but they didn't check these things to know the truth about Du Chengli. After decades of searching and waiting, what they wanted from the beginning to the end was Du Chengli.

No one thought about giving up.

Let alone push people against each other at this time.

Karlov pressed Du Chengli into his arms and snorted angrily, "I don't care. I only know that you are mine."

Huo Ze followed closely behind, directly took Du Chengli's head, but his soft lips, and said in a low voice, "I don't care about your past. I only want you now."

Du Chengli was taken aback for a moment, unable to speak.

Forty-one wiped off the sweat one after another, "It's amazing, my president, you've survived until now."

Du Chengli: "I accept what they do."

Forty-ones: "Don't boast too early in Haikou! If they don't make a choice, you must make a choice. Seeing how seriously ill they are, you must choose carefully. Otherwise, once they get sick, the consequences will be serious.”

Du Chengli: "..."

He cut off the four ones because the picture was a bit unsightly.

Huo Ze kissed deeper and deeper. Not to be outdone, Karlov bit his earlobe with one bite, licking the root of the ear, neck, and collarbone. 

The two were attacking non-stop, and their hands were not idle. With one hand, they massaged Du Chengli's back vigorously, and with the other hand, they walked up and down in front of Du Chengli. Unbutton the clothes and pull the chains of the trousers down with ease.

It was just a short moment of distraction, and they provoked Du Chengli, but this moment was not an opportunity to vent his anger. 

He turned sideways to avoid the two people who didn't play cards according to the rules, but they were two people. After avoiding them, they were caught back by them again. One left and one right.

Huo Ze and Karlov seemed to be competing with each other. Neither of them would let go first, and neither of them would stop first.

Du Chengli's left ear heard: "Chengli, you love me."

What he heard in his right ear was: "Honey, you said you wanted me alone."

Huo Ze and Karlov can go crazy, Du Chengli can't bear it, and if he can bear it any longer, he won't just be dishevelled.

He didn't expect them to be so "hands-on". This is unacceptable.

"stop."

In many situations, these two words are useless. For example, now, Huo Ze and Karlov have already done a dozen strokes on their buttocks, and they almost took out their particle guns and blasted each other to their heart's content.

The two people's cultivation bases were not low, so they fought against each other, the pressure around them fluctuated violently, and their power was overwhelming.

Du Chengli was already in poor condition, so he was greatly affected at this time. He said with a pale face, "If you continue to fight, you can help me collect the corpse. Whose name will be written on the tombstone is up to you."

Huo Ze and Karlov stopped together.

"I'm sorry, Chengli, I."

"Baby, I was wrong."

Du Chengli felt that suffering a little bit would make them stop, not stop fighting, but stop fighting on him, which was good. 

He didn't waste the baby's time, interrupted them and said: "I should say sorry, I was wrong. So I want to solve this matter now. A person should not have two husbands, right?"

Huo Ze's eyes turned cold, he grabbed his wrist, and his voice could not distinguish between emotions and anger: "Du Chengli, do you remember what you promised at the wedding? You will love me forever, and I will never leave you."

"Du Chengli, if you choose him, I will blow up the main star of the empire. Wherever you go, I will chase him. I swear that I will kill him!" Karlov was also mad with anger. His blue eyes were bloodshot, and he was holding his hand.

On the shoulder of the other party, he yelled directly: "You can't hurt me like this just because I love you! You said that you will destroy me in the universe for one lifetime, two lifetimes and three lifetimes!"

Du Chengli remembered these words, but the problem was that he remembered them all, and he still couldn't tell the difference between closeness and closeness.

When he said these words, he was serious.

Du Chengli had planned for this long ago. Instead of waiting for the opportunity to kill them, he chose to educate them and, for the first time, chose a more complicated way to complete the task. 

Not only that, but he also tried his best to guide them to cultivate immortality, just hoping that a relationship would not just end without a problem in the small world.

The eternity he said, is the absolute eternity, the eternal life.

But now, it's a mess.

Du Chengli was also very upset. If it were before, he would coax them well. He always wants to see his loved ones happy. But now, long-term pain is worse than short-term pain. If you can't afford it, there is no need to hurt the two of them more.

Du Chengli decided to be a villain, but he couldn't choose, so he asked a cruel question: "I can only choose one person, and that is the child's father in my belly. Which of you is his father?"

"it's me."

"It's me!"

Huo Ze and Karlov's answers landed almost simultaneously without hesitation, which surprised Du Chengli.

3