CHAPTER 21
266 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the reunification of the Arp Empire, a period of peaceful development was ushered in.

In the past hundred years, science, technology, humanities, society and economy have all improved significantly. Naturally, the Royal Laboratory is worthy of its name and has been committed to various high-tech research. 

This kind of prenatal paternity test, which was realized thousands of years ago, is simply killing a chicken with a sledgehammer.

But it involves court secrets, and the protagonist is the queen of the empire, so the emperor only handed it over to the most reassuring Dr Sodo.

When we met last time, Du Chengli couldn't remember Dr Sodo at all. This time it was different.

As soon as he entered the laboratory, he greeted his old friend: "Doctor, long time no see."

"General, how is your health recently?" Dr Sodo asked concerned, "I receive your body data every day, and I feel that your fetus is developing a little abnormally."

Huo Ze interrupted: "Doctor, will abnormal fetal development affect the empress's body?"

Karlov also said: "If the development is not good, take it away. My wife's body is already delicate and not suitable for carrying children."

Why is the queen the wife of the pirate lord?

And the emperor didn't look surprised at all?

Although the two wives look almost the same, isn't that because they are brothers? So, why are there three people doing a paternity test now? This relationship is a bit messy.

Dr Sodo's expression was a bit exciting, but he had been immersed in the inner court for a long time, and he knew very well that he should not ask what he should not ask, and he was determined not to know what he should not know. So he said, "No, the fetus itself is also abnormal. Simply put, if it is removed directly, it will endanger the empress's life."

"So serious?" Huo Ze frowned, subconsciously looking at Karloff.

"It's too fucking bad." Karlov cursed, subconsciously looking at Huo Ze.

As the protagonist, Du Chengli did not intervene from the beginning to the end. He had already prepared for his pregnancy status. Hearing Dr Sodo's words at this time was just to support the previous statement.

Forty-one: "Listen, President, what is said in Linghu is correct, the technology of this plane can detect problems. So you must take this child seriously, otherwise after decades of hard work, one Back to the time before cultivating immortals ah.”

Du Chengli: "I will try my best."

If it's for Huo Ze and Karlov, he is willing to take a step back and give birth to children as much as possible.

But neither of these two people seems to want children very much, so they don't have to force it.

When Du Chengli and his party came to the Royal Laboratory, basically all the preparations were in place. He only needed to lie on the medical bed. 

Naturally, nanomedical intelligence would enter from the abdomen—collecting fetal villi and extracting fetal DNA to identify the queen's child. Whose is it?

When the collection was in progress, Forty-one was more excited than Du Chengli. It asked nervously, "President, how are you feeling now? Are you nervous?"

Du Chengli: "It's okay."

Forty-one: "Who do you think the child belongs to?"

Du Chengli: "I don't know."

Forty-one: "I guess it's the emperor, he was too happy to speak when he found out you were pregnant."

Du Chengli: "He doesn't like to say what he has to say."

Forty-one: "Actually, pirates are also possible. He said that as long as it was born by you, he would like it."

Du Chengli: "He likes everything I do."

Forty-one: "Then you don't expect to see the blue sky through the clouds and mist at all qaq"

To be honest, Du Chengli didn't look forward to it very much. After all, he had made a promise first and would choose the child's father as his final partner. 

When the results of the paternity test came out, it was a certainty who to choose, and he could only give up one of them.

Du Chengli was very sad, and the lingering love in his memory was no less than anyone else. But now he has to use this method to choose one of the two. Not only his conscience is tortured, but his sincerity is also tortured.

Forty-one: "President, President! Don't think too deeply, you will create demons if you think about it like this! It's my mouth, my mouth is cheap, I didn't expect you to be unstable. Woohoo, I won’t joke with you anymore”

Du Chengli: "The demons are what I deserve."

Forty-one: "President, don't be so straightforward. Immortal cultivators are already transcendent. Why do you care about these worldly etiquettes? Do as you, please. If you don't want to part with it, then accept it. Bring out the demons."

Du Chengli: "Didn't you say that the blessing of Qiren is not everyone's life to enjoy?"

Forty-one: "Anyway, it's a proposition, you'd better choose a better way to die qaq"

Du Chengli: "..."

After taking samples from three people, the fastest time to analyze the results is an hour.

Du Chengli walked around the laboratory casually. Among the cold scientific research instruments, there were still many holographic images, demonstrating the latest research trends. One of them is the discovery of regenerating bone.

"Come on."

Before Du Chengli turned around, a hand was put on his shoulder, and when he looked up, it was Huo Ze.

Du Chengli asked: "How do you feel on your back after sleeping on the floor these few days?"

Huo Ze's eyes flickered slightly, and he smiled: "I don't feel anything anymore, don't worry."

Du Chengli glanced at him and remembered that many years ago after his entire spine was reconstructed, he said the same thing. It is pain that ordinary people cannot tolerate. For a long time, or even forever, addictive pain relief is needed.

At that time, Huo Ze had just cultivated immortality, and there was no better choice than this treatment method. The price he paid, even if he has returned to the void now, he can't restore the spine that no longer existed. The sequelae of reconstructing the spine naturally exist.

Du Chengli pondered: "The Tianma Star campaign is not worth your sacrifice."

Huo Ze pressed his forehead and said in a very soft voice: "Teacher, I don't want them to force you."

"Huo Ze, no one here can force me, only if I am willing." 

Du Chengli raised his head, looked at him and said, "For you, I have always been willing."

Du Chengli's eyes were clear and focused as if he was the only one in his eyes and heart.

Huo Ze's heart was immediately filled with warmth. Even though Du Chengli said this sentence more than once, it was the first time he said it to himself after those things happened. Even though he knew it was wishful thinking, he still hoped that the god of fate would favour him—his empress would forgive him. 

As long as he can keep this beautiful moment longer, he is willing to exchange everything.

"Chengli, the luckiest thing in my life is meeting you. As long as you stay by my side, I can accept anything."

After Huo Ze finished speaking, he lowered his head and kissed Du Chengli, his lips and teeth intertwined tenderly and fiercely, and he could even feel his slight trembling through his lips.

He cherished this man so much, that he would kiss Du Chengli at the moment when he couldn't grasp it. Crash out of control.

However, there will be no second time.

Like he wouldn't want to experience another thirty years like this.

Huo Ze believes that he can handle everything perfectly this time, and he and his empress will live happily ever after.

"Your Majesty, Dr Sodo said that there are some minor problems with your sampling, and you need to retake it."

He Lun stood in the distance and said, not daring to approach and disturb the lingering kiss between the emperor and empress.

"I'm coming right now." Huo Ze said he knew in his heart that this was a secret signal from him and Dr. Sodo, in case of an emergency.

Not long after Du Chengli watched him leave, Karlov walked over from the other direction. He was smiling, apparently in a good mood.

Du Chengli asked casually, "Just finished collecting?"

Karlov's eyes flickered for a moment, he hugged him and kissed him, and said with emotion: "I chatted with other doctors here, they have two brushes, if we caught the doctor here back then, now the child They're all married and have kids."

Du Chengli raised his eyebrows and said, "It's not too late to have one now. You can still see him get married and have children during the return to the void period."

Karlov's face changed slightly, as disgusting as eating a fly. Who wants to see wild species get married and have children?

But he swallowed it all and said with a smile: "There is not much more. But children are too much for you to suffer, so it's okay if you don't want them. We will continue to live our two-person world!" 

Du Chengli hugged him whole, pulled the opponent's leg and grabbed it, and kissed him wildly.

Du Chengli was lifted and lost his centre of gravity, so he could only hug his red-haired head, was dazzled by his kiss, and still remembered being glad Huo Ze wasn't here at the moment. Otherwise, the situation will be difficult to clean up and cause harm. As a sandwich cake, both sides will feel uncomfortable.

Out of sight, out of sight, Huo Ze was beside Dr Sodo at this time, and there was no one else in the analysis room except the two of them.

While wiping his sweat, Dr Sodo repeatedly exclaimed: "Your Majesty, this result is simply incredible. I suspect that there was a major error in the sampling, otherwise, it would be impossible for this biologically non-existent result to appear."

Huo Ze silently watched the rapidly passing data on the 3D platform, and finally stayed in the conclusion, unable to recover for a long time.

"I know you won't be able to believe this result, but I have checked the sampling repeatedly, and there is nothing wrong with it. So, this result may be true, true." The more Dr Sodo spoke, the more he couldn't continue, it was simply beyond him Scientific cognition built over the years!

"So, the father of this child is me."

Although Huo Ze tried his best to keep calm, his eyes were already full of unexpected ecstasy, his slender fingers were trembling with excitement, and his heart was even more turbulent - he and his empress had a child, and it was his own!

Dr Sodo couldn't help reminding, "Your Majesty, and Karlov too"

Huo Ze squinted at him, and said calmly: "How can a child have three fathers? As the leader of the Arp Empire medical field, would you come to such a ridiculous conclusion? Wrong, redundant results, just delete them .”

It was not the first day for Dr Sodo to know the emperor, and he had already experienced the style of the other party's work. Although in this way, the child will have one less father, with the care and love of the emperor and empress, it should be enough, right? Dr Sodo didn't dare to wrestle with the emperor in this matter.

After all, the empress's child, another man also has a share, the emperor's mood is understandable.

Understandable.

"Yes, Your Majesty, I know what to do."

3