CHAPTER 22
261 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Persian cat is going well, and Karlov is in a good mood. It is reflected in his actions. He can't help but want to kiss and hug him. He can't help but want to carry his wife on his shoulders and run around the laboratory a few times.

When Huo Ze brought Dr. Sodow over, what he saw was the picture of Karloff leaning against the wall and kissing deeply, and the person under him was hooking Karloff's neck, as if he couldn't bear it.

Huo Ze's hand clenched suddenly. If he hadn't believed that Karloff's good show was over, he would have started grabbing it right now.

Du Chengli did not open his mind, but Karlov did not pay attention to others, especially the dog emperor until Dr Suo Duo tremblingly said: "The result has come out", and he was pushed away.

Du Chengli felt that the situation was too bad, but Huo Ze didn't have an attack, but said directly: "Turn on the optical brain to receive it."

Karloff couldn't wait to turn on the optical brain. Only one sample analysis result was displayed on the holographic projection. He frowned and said, "Why is it only yours?"

Huo Ze said calmly: "Only the matching result is enough, and the mismatching result is unnecessary."

Karlov poked open the result, sneered and said, "Look for yourself, your results don't seem to match very well."

Huo Ze first looked at Du Chengli and found that not only was he looking at him without surprise, but he was still silent all the time, he felt something was wrong. 

He lowered his head and took a look at the optical brain, then his sharp eyes swept towards Dr Soduo beside him, "What's going on?"

Dr Sodo was also stunned when he saw that the result that had just been finalized had become a mismatch in the blink of an eye.

Karlov laughed straight and taunted: "Although I understand that you want to be a father, the emperor, you can't force it to be a father. A forced father is not sweet. We appreciate your kindness."

As he said, he took Du Chengli's hand beside him, clasped his fingers tightly, and said in a demonstrative way: "You should quickly call out my matching results, so that our family of three can be reunited!"

Huo Ze quickly thought of what Karloff had done. His mech Persian cat was a well-known spy in the outer galaxy. Previously, due to their brother-in-law, they rarely fought formally, so they hadn't learned each other's methods.

Unprepared, Karlov took advantage of it.

Huo Ze didn't expect to be on guard. After all, Karlov himself is the father of the child. Would he still need to falsify the data, unless he, like himself, thought the child belonged to the other party?

Thinking of this, Huo Ze felt that Karlov's joy at the moment seemed ridiculous.

It's a pity that he isn't even going to give this guy the qualification of "Happy to be a father".

Huo Ze said: "Doctor, call out his results."

Huo Ze and Karlov are equally confident, and Du Chengli can't help being a little puzzled, but before he has time to think about it, Karlov's results are demonstrated in the holographic projection. The conclusion is - "No, match, match".

The four of them watched the whole process, and exclaimed at this moment: "God, president, there is a third man! Who is the child's father?"

Du Chengli remained silent. He saw the answer, and Karlov naturally saw it too.

Karlov's eyes flickered in surprise, and he immediately became furious, pointing at Huo Ze's nose and cursing: "Impossible, you villain, you changed my model!"

"Whoever changes the sample knows it." Huo Ze sneered, then looked at Du Chengli, supported his arm, and insisted in a gentle voice: "I have a clear conscience, I am indeed the father of the child in your belly, I can re- Sampling identification."

Karlov snorted: "Okay, you re-sample, as long as you still don't match, the result will be obvious. I won't test it here again. This is your royal laboratory, and you can say what the result is." It's up to you."

Huo Ze curled his lips and said, "Yes, but the three of us were present at the analysis result, and we can directly watch the analysis demonstration of the doctor without data transmission."

Karlov narrowed his eyes, "Oh, what do you mean?"

Huo Ze smiled, "What do you mean by me?"

The two of them fought each other, but Du Chengli didn't speak. He could tell that Huo Ze was not lying, and Karloff's shock was not faking, but there must be something wrong. After being married for many years, he could feel that there was something wrong between the two of them.

Du Chengli: "You can check the result again."

Forty-ones: "Okay. But the president, if you don't, it's not a big deal. After all, you only have the first half of the memory. Maybe in the second half, you fell in love with someone else?"

Du Chengli: "Do I look like someone who would have extramarital affairs?"

Forty-ones: "A person is not judged by his appearance, and you don't look like someone who can get pregnant can"

Du Chengli: "Shut up and work."

After a dispute, neither Huo Ze nor Karlov could convince the other.

Karlov finally snorted twice, came over to hug Du Chengli, and said to Huo Ze: "Since the emperor is not sincere, we don't have to do a paternity test here. The Alp Empire can't do such a simple thing. I will take my wife to do it." Outer galaxy. I have a lot of doctors on board, haha."

Huo Ze grabbed Du Chengli's arm and said coldly: "You can go, Chengli is my queen and the father of my child, so he must stay."

"Do you think it's possible?" Karloff looked at him angrily, and tightened his grip on Du Chengli's hand, "Will I leave my wife here to benefit you?"

Huo Ze ignored him, and just stared at Du Chengli, his voice was low and hoarse, but he pressed on step by step: "You said that you would choose the biological father of the child, and I can prove that the biological father of the child is me. Is what you said still worthwhile?"

"Forget it." When Du Chengli said this word, he felt very stuffy in his heart, as if he was under a thousand weights.

If he could, he didn't want to choose. Even if he chooses, it is not about distinguishing between them, nor is it that the relationship with whom has been more shallow for more than a hundred years. He just doesn't want to cause more harm to his lover because of his greed.

"That's good." Huo Ze smiled, and glanced at Karlov like a demonstration, "Since you don't trust the Royal Laboratory, and I don't trust your ship, you can choose any hospital on the main star. We're going right away. Just checking to see if I'm the father of the baby."

Karlov's expression suddenly became very ugly. The certainty in the other party's words was more lethal than guns.

He knew that the biological father of Du Chengli's child must be Huo Ze. Play by the rules and he will lose.

Karlov suddenly smiled, "Okay, I also have a clear conscience, so I will choose a hospital. The main star is not good, here is not your royal family, and the sphere of influence of the nobles. Of course, I agree to choose the main galaxy. "

Huo Ze only thought that he was dying, and he believed that he was indeed the father of the child, and let him pick whatever he wanted. After the selection, the three of them walked out of the laboratory, ready to go to a remote hospital.

The more twists and turns this process became, the more guilt Du Chengli felt. Fortunately, at this time, the four ones responded: "President, I checked, and you are right! There is indeed a problem! There are two abnormal actions in the test results .”

Du Chengli: "Explain clearly."

Forty-ones: "Your paternity test results have been revised twice."

Du Chengli: "Twice?"

He was a little puzzled. There were only two answers in total for this kind of result, and two revisions would mean returning to the original point.

Unless both sides are modified once.

Could it be that both Huo Ze and Karlov thought the child belonged to each other but wanted to modify it into their own? Although I don't know why the result was changed and it didn't match, they don't accept it now, and they all want to change the result.

If this conjecture is true, how deep is the feeling of Huo Ze and Karlov towards him, this kind of unconditional acceptance of all of him, no matter whether it is an avatar or other men's children?

Du Chengli was silent for a while, "Tell me the original result."

Forty-ones: "President, they are so good at playing, they deleted the data very thoroughly, found a real father, and made it look like a spy war. It will take a little time for me to recover."

Du Chengli: "Yes."

At this time, he was boarding an aircraft with Huo Ze and Karlov.

There were only three of them, and it was too disrespectful to test whether they were biological with their wives and children, and Huo Ze couldn't make a big fuss about it.

The hospital Karlov chose was a small hospital that was not within the scope of the royal family or even the nobility, and it was located in the remote Hound Star. 

Fortunately, although the main galaxy is large, the speed of an ordinary aircraft is sufficient, and the three of them arrived at their destination within an hour.

Compared with the architectural splendour of the main star, the four seasons are like spring, and the light is like day, the hound star also has its seasonal changes. It's the season of flying snow, the whole planet is covered with snow, and the breath turns into frost.

Before disembarking from the aircraft, Karloff put the thermostatic cloak on Du Chengli. Because it is an exclusive model for Omega, the cloak is designed in a pink and furry style, which instantly softens the gentleman's temperament in the three-piece suit, and the whole person seems to be beaten Soft light, soft and lovely.

Huo Ze looked sideways, unable to move his eyes away, but what he said was: "Are you familiar with Hound Dog?"

Karlov snorted, "Don't dare to choose the hospital here if you are not familiar with it. You are the emperor of Arp, and the entire main galaxy is your territory. I dare not relax."

What Karloff said made Huo Ze feel relieved. He didn't need to do anything in the hospital.

However, he was relieved too early, and Karloff didn't even think about going to the hospital.

The aircraft stopped directly at the entrance of the hospital, and a group of three people had just walked on the extended road. Taking advantage of Huo Ze putting on new material glasses to hide his appearance, Karlov suddenly activated the mecha.

The huge cat-shaped mecha was directly pressed against the suspended aircraft, and the extended road was tilted. Huo Ze lost his centre of gravity in an instant. Fortunately, he grabbed the railing quickly with his eyesight and hands. 

However, due to the accident at this moment, he only had time to see the corner of the pink cloak, which disappeared directly into the Persian cat's changing spaceship.

Huo Ze's face darkened, and he didn't care about revealing his whereabouts, so he stepped onto the ground and chased after him.

When his figure moved and disappeared, two figures suddenly appeared in a corner not far from the hospital. An extremely tall and burly man with a loose windbreaker, holding in his arms a man who has passed out. He is slender and handsome, well dressed, but there is some pink fluff on his shoulders.

3