CHAPTER 23
381 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

If Du Chengli was in a normal state, he would not be so easily calculated by Karloff.

But the deal was done. When Du Chengli woke up, he was already lying in a strange place. He rubbed his forehead and asked, "What happened?"

Forty-Ones: "I'm sorry, President! The incident happened suddenly, and I tried my best to restore the damaged data, so I didn't warn you in time! Of course, I didn't expect that the pirate husband who treats you like a treasure will lay hands on you."

Du Chengli thought for a while, "He made me dizzy."

Forty-Ones: "Yes, he snatched you away from the emperor. What a man, dare to snatch our president."

Du Chengli felt a headache, "How is Huo Ze?"

Forty-Ones: "Your pirate husband raped the emperor's husband, and the emperor ran away after the pirate's mech, and the pirate hid you on the planet Hound."

Du Chengli: "Has the original data been recovered?"

Forty-Ones: "It's coming soon."

Du Chengli: "Well, the spirit energy is about to bottom out."

Du Chengli got out of bed and looked around. The furnishings looked a bit like a high-end hotel. He walked to the window, touched the window screen, and enjoyed the night view of the city of this strange planet. In the neon lights, various small aircraft roared past, which was very lively and bustling.

When Karlov opened the door, he saw Du Chengli standing by the window. His clothes had already been changed into fine nightgowns by him. 

Omega's skin is delicate and delicate, and Du Chengli's is even more so. If he goes to sleep without changing his clothes, he will feel uncomfortable for his wife.

It's just that his wife changed into a silk nightgown that was close-fitting, revealing a section of slender and smooth legs, and it was his turn to suffer.

Karlov's throat moved slightly, and he walked over, "Honey, are you awake?"

Du Chengli turned around, glanced at him, and said, "Karlov, you shouldn't have done this."

Karlov didn't listen and directly hugged his wife into his arms and kissed his hairline.

After the kiss was over, his tone was still quite aggrieved: "You shouldn't do this. Could it be that you don't want me because the child is not mine? That makes me too sad, so I won't do it."

Du Chengli raised his head, "Are you admitting that you moved the data?"

Ever since he decided to rob someone, Karlov knew he couldn't hide it from Du Chengli. His omega is the best and the best, so smart, he can guess the truth. So he didn't need to hide it, and he didn't bother to pretend.

He pretended to be the child's father and was about to die of anger.

"Baby, let's not talk about this." Karlov arched his cheek with his nose, and said coquettishly, "Tell me first, do you still love me?"

Du Chengli knew that at this time, people should not give people hope. After all, Karlov is not the child's biological father, and short-term pain is worse than long-term pain. But in the face of the person he loves, he can't cheat and hurt.

As if unable to look directly at his greed, he closed his eyes, "Karlov, I love you. Of course, I love you."

There is no doubt that even if it is, this moment is as sweet as honey, no matter for the person who confesses or the person who is confessed.

The tension in Karloff's eyes dissipated instantly and turned into heat.

Du Chengli loves him, that's enough.

The rest will be settled by him. Those messy pasts will pass away, and now this complete Du Chengli will be cherished by him as always. It is up to him, Karlov, to cherish it alone.

"I know you won't be so cruel to me, we are together, and we are so happy every day."

Karlov showed his white teeth in a smile, and something was sparkling in his blue eyes.

Du Chengli felt distressed when he saw it, pulled his collar, forced him to bow his head, kissed his chin, and rubbed and licked it lightly, like a beast healing a companion.

Karlov's heart was burning hot, so Doutou kissed those soft lips, absorbing the sweetness that he would never be able to live without.

Du Chengli couldn't refuse at all, he seemed to be divided into two again, and the half with Karlov always loved this man with all his heart. Every time he forced himself to choose, he was obliterating another self.

He felt that he was indeed about to give birth to a demon.

As if the strength was emptied by this deep kiss, Du Chengli's spiritual energy was indeed almost gone, and he was swallowed by the bomb in his stomach, causing him to collapse directly into Karlov's arms in pain.

Forty-Ones also let out a scream: "Oh, I'm going! Chairman, your son is too picky, I'll find out the result right away, but he ate all the remaining spirit energy in one bite, and even bit you back! Don't say, I'm a clever man who can't cook without rice now."

Du Chengli: "Forget it, and accumulate slowly."

Forty-Ones: "You can't even smell a trace of spiritual energy in this kind of place where the birds don't shit. When will the accumulation be counted? Now it seems that the Water Lily Galaxy is a paradise. I said, President, you either Hurry up and go back to the Great Thousand World, or give birth to the child as soon as possible, if this continues, we can't do anything. It's useless."

Du Chengli: "I know."

Of course, he knew, after all, compared to the previous few times, his condition this time was worse, his complexion and lips were pale, and the pain in his body was unbearable. It seemed that he was being gnawed more and more by the demon seed as if punishing him for failing to create a good living environment for it.

Karlov's thoughts disappeared immediately, and he said impatiently and anxiously: "What's going on? Why is your dantian like a bottomless pit, and your spirit energy is always consumed quickly? Tell me quickly, I can't Seeing you go on like this, I'm going crazy!"

Du Chengli grabbed his arm and comforted him, "I told you, it's because I'm pregnant."

Karlov didn't believe it at all, and frowned: "A poor boy, can you make someone with such a high level of cultivation like you suffer this kind of torture? You think too highly of Huo Ze, the dog emperor."

Du Chengli pursed his lips, almost wanting to correct his indecent remarks about Huo Ze.

But think about it, speaking for Huo Ze in front of Karlov, he is the person who has the least position and qualifications, so he held back.

He lowered his eyes and said: "This is not an ordinary child. Because the biological father has a magic core in his body, although it is a damaged and incomplete remnant core, the child is still a demon seed. It has great requirements for spirit energy, and the spirit energy of Xiaoqian World is very thin. , can’t satisfy it at all.”

But think about it, the ancient demons originally only existed in the Great Thousand World, and they were almost an endangered race in the legends. 

Naturally, it was difficult to breed, and they required extremely high cultivation and an excellent spiritual environment. And these are just the living conditions of the demon species, and it is far more than that if they want to grow up.

"What's the big deal about the magic core? Don't I have it in my body? He's just lucky." 

Karlov disapproved, and after putting Du Chengli back on the bed, he suddenly asked, "Why won't he get it out? You can't just see it like this." torture you?"

Du Chengli said: "I don't want it, it will bite me back."

"Huo Ze, you bastard, you are doing his mother's bastard thing! The devil is not a thing, he just cares about himself and doesn't care about you at all."

Karlov slapped the edge of the bed angrily, then probed for his wife, and said worriedly: "Let's not say that the spirit energy is empty, your dantian is very disordered and injured. Is there nothing you can do about it now? "

Du Chengli pondered: "There are."

Karlov asked: "What way?"

When Du Chengli saw his fists and fists, it was really hard for him to speak.

Karlov seldom saw him like this. He frowned and said, "What kind of politeness is there with my husband? Just tell me, and I will help you. As long as you get better, I will cut my flesh for you to eat. I can do it too."

Du Chengli closed his eyes in shame, and said softly, "But you are not its biological father."

Karlov was breathless and took a deep breath before kicking the stool away. He can't kick, can't kick, his wife is very weak at first, but when she is frightened by him, she will faint again. Don't kick, don't hit the wall, don't hit the wall.

Du Chengli clenched his fists tightly and said, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let the matter develop to such an unmanageable point."

Karlov was most afraid of seeing Du Chengli's frail appearance. If Du Chengli was only physically weak, his will was always indestructible. 

So now Du Chengli is not only physically fragile but also his spirit and will seem to have been destroyed. Just looking at it is enough to make his heart ache for a long time.

He tried his best to get his mind back into the cage, sat on the edge of the bed, gritted his teeth and asked, "Only the biological father of this little beast can help you?"

Du Chengli felt that talking about this topic with Karlov would not do any good except cause him more harm. So he shook his head and said, "Let's not talk about this. The devil kind is like this at most, I can bear it."

"You can bear it, I can't bear it!" Karlov suddenly said angrily, grabbed his wrist, his eyes were bloodshot, "I can only help you with the method of crossing energy, but I am a demon cultivator, you are not, even if our dual cultivation has reached the level of soul fusion, and I can't use this to quench your thirst with poison all the time."

Of course, Du Chengli understood that all the knowledge about cultivating immortals was taught to Karlov by him every word and every move.

Although they have reached a very high level of dual cultivation, after all, the two of them have different ways and do not conspire with each other. Relying on the method of crossing the energy for a long time will only damage his Dao foundation. There is no hope of improving the cultivation base in the future.

Seeing that he was still silent, Karlov couldn't help being fed up and going crazy, he blurted out: "If only the biological father can help you solve this trouble, I will go catch the dog emperor and come back now."

"stop."

Du Chengli shouted, and seeing him turn around, he said slowly, "You didn't even ask me what kind of help I need, so you went to him?"

Karlov's heart was sour and unspeakable, but mixed with more distress, he said in a muffled voice: "No matter what kind of help he needs, will he still reject you? You are his queen."

Of course, this is not what Du Chengli wanted to say. He didn't want to say it, but if he didn't say it, he couldn't stop Karlov from throwing himself into a trap. With Huo Ze's personality, if Karloff played him like this, he wouldn't let Karloff off easily.

"I have to mate with the devil's biological father to nourish the devil and appease it. So you have to go to Huo Ze and bring him back?"

Karlov was struck by lightning, his face full of disbelief, and then overwhelming anger and jealousy made him unable to move any further. What steps are you taking? To find an adulterer and watch your wife moan under another man.

Du Chengli couldn't bear to look at him, so he looked away, feeling like a scumbag.

Karlov was not reconciled, he rushed over, kissed the cruel mouth fiercely, pulled his nightgown away with his hands, and stretched in to caress the silky texture, such a thin waist, so charming The waist, and the passionate honey place down there that I haven't seen for a long time.

"Why does it have to be the biological father of the demon seed? Can't I? I also have the remnant core of the ancient demon in my body! You can't treat us differently. You just said you love me, and you turn around and want to have sex with other men. Love ?"

When Karlov spoke, his blue eyes were bloodshot, and he even bit Du Chengli's shoulder blade unbearably.

Although it wasn't heavy, it was a move he had rarely done before. His omega was so delicate, how could he be willing to leave a little trace, how could he be willing to let him suffer a little bit of pain, he would rather bear it ten times and a hundred times on his behalf.

Du Chengli tolerated everything about him, even if it was a rough gesture, he was willing, but following Karlov's affection, the deeper and deeper caress, and the scorching heat attached to his body made him Have to stop the other party: "Karlov, you stop."

"Why should I stop?"

Karloff was so angry that he vomited blood, pressed him against his body in a fit of anger, and was barely able to push him in.

But he didn't. Even though he tried to soften his voice, he couldn't conceal the roaring anger, "You said, why should I stop? You are my wife, you are mine, I want to hug you, why should I stop?"? Du Chengli! Do you still want to be chaste for him?"

Du Chengli had no power to fight back at this time, he could only let it go physically, but his reason did not allow him to do so. It doesn't matter to him, it's not the first time it's been a backlash, and physical pain is not a difficult thing for him.

But Karlov is in the small thousand worlds, and he has no capital to bear the damage to his cultivation base or Dao foundation.

"Karlov, if you have intercourse with me instead of your biological father, the demon seeds will come back to you and me."

Karlov was stunned for a moment, and the desire that was originally ignited by anger was reduced by most of it.

He wasn't afraid of backlash, but his Du Chengli was already so weak, how could he bear it one more time? Even if he is a beast, he can't be a beast to his wife.

But why did things develop like this?

Karloff felt that this must be retribution for his previous evil. If he knew that there would be such a fucking retribution, he should have learned to be a good person earlier. But it was too late, this kind of dilemma was hopeless.

The restraint on Du Chengli's waist suddenly loosened, and then Karlov's entire huge body fell on him. Even at such a painful moment, he was not willing to press his omega, put his arms on the head of the bed, and put Rubbing his head against Du Chengli's neck, he took a deep breath of the familiar breath.

It seems that this can save itself from the quagmire, but it is even deeper.

"do not Cry."

Du Chengli wanted to comfort Karlov, but when the words came to his lips, he felt so uncomfortable that he didn't know what to say. It would not be a pity to die about a hundred times if he could do such a thing.

Karloff raised his hand and then rolled off the bed from him. Although he was too muscular, he had a strong figure. His blue eyes were a little red, but his face returned to its cynical ease.

Karloff pulled out an ugly smile and said, "I don't cry, there's nothing for me to cry about. It's the best thing for you to come back. You don't know, I have done more during the years you disappeared. More and worse plans. Compared with those, what are these now? What's the big deal, at least you are alive in front of my eyes, at least I can kiss you and hug you. "

After finishing speaking, Karlov hugged Du Chengli into his arms and then gave him energy.

With Du Chengli's supplement, it was like the rain after a long drought, and he could feel the spiritual power that was almost unable to function at this time. 

Drinking poison to quench thirst also rejuvenated him, even though his dantian was only partially filled. With the appetite of the guy in his stomach, he doesn't know how long it can last.

Seeing that his complexion was gradually turning rosy, Karlov gently kissed him on the forehead, "Although it won't last long, it's the only way to do it now. But don't worry, I will find a solution, just bear with me.".I won't let that little beast torment you like this again."

Du Chengli held his hand and asked, "What way?"

Karlov narrowed his blue eyes and said warmly, "Let's go back to Fort Verdun first."

Fort Verdun is Karlov's lair, located in an alien system.

Although the Bloodhound star is located in the most remote part of the main galaxy, and its direction is close to the outermost edge of the central galaxy, it is still extremely far away from the outer galaxy.

If Karloff still had the armour, he would naturally be able to control the speed freely, saving a lot of time. But the mech was played by him again, so at this time, they could only choose other means of transportation.

The next best option is to buy aircraft. As a pirate lord, Karlov's sphere of influence covers the entire outer galaxy, and his wealth is self-evident. 

However, it is expensive to purchase an aircraft capable of long-distance star flight, and it needs to be registered with an optical brain.

If there is such a database as the Persian cat, it would be easy for Karlov to forge his identity, but he threw it to hook the dog emperor's nose. 

He was going to find someone on the black market, but it was too late—the communication channel of the entire Hound Star started broadcasting the same arrest warrant.

2