CHAPTER 24
579 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Citizens, please pay attention!

Citizens, please pay attention!"

As soon as Karloff and Du Chengli walked out, they saw countless projection screens overlapping the high-rise buildings in the block, all outputting the same sound and displaying the same picture.

It was the silhouette of a group of three people on the lengthened road before the imperial aircraft arrived at the hospital.

Focus on close-ups of Karloff and the scene where Karloff snatches Du Chengli's cloak.

"Relevant authorities recently reported that the man in the video is suspected of kidnapping a member of the royal family and carrying a weapon of mass destruction."

"Citizens are requested to actively report to the city hall after discovering it. I repeat the man in the video is suspected of kidnapping a member of the royal family. It is extremely dangerous. Our city star The police are doing their best to search and arrest, please actively report to the city hall.”

Although it is not difficult to cover up his appearance, Karloff's figure is too eye-catching to cover up at all. Du Chengli asked him to hide nearby, while he entered the aircraft exhibition hall, planning to waste his spirit energy and let the four ones come to forge the identity registration of the optical brain.

But as soon as Du Chengli entered, the optical brain lit up, and it turned out to be Xia Weide who hadn't seen him for a long time.

Xia Weide had connected several times before, but Du Chengli told him simply and clearly that he was married.

Although Xia Weide was eager to be courteous, after all, he was born into a noble family, and he was considered gentle and polite, so he stopped bothering him later.

Why is Xia Weide even communicating at this moment?

Du Chengli thought for a while and switched on the voice mode.

"Chengli, are you on Hound Star now?"

Xia Weide's voice came from the optical brain communication, and without waiting for Du Chengli to answer, he hurriedly continued: "Did I admit it wrong? Was that you in the news on Orion Star? Could it be that you were kidnapped by robbers?"

"Oh my gosh tell me I mistook someone who was just too damn similar to you. Forgive me I've never seen anyone like you. Hello, can you hear me?"

Du Chengli was distracted because of some chatter from passers-by outside the exhibition hall.

"The aircraft I just bought won't give up the airspace!"

"There is no way, our small planet has such a shocking case of kidnapping members of the royal family, no wonder the airspace is blocked."

"Every time it is said that it is a blockade across the board, the nobles will be lenient."

"Who says it's not, the noble lord has privileges."

Du Chengli looked at Guangnao and replied: "I'm listening. Weide, can I ask you to do me a favour?"

Xia Weide was so happy when he heard this sentence. Du Chengli never asked him for anything. In his mind, a person as distant and polite as Du Chengli would never request if he was not a very close friend. 

So is he finally considered a close friend by his sweetheart?

Xia Weide quickly said: "Of course, of course! I am willing to do anything for you!"

Du Chengli felt a little guilty, he never liked to take advantage of others for convenience. But for Karlov, these principles are not so important.

Huo Ze casts a net, if Karlov is alone, he can leave without anyone being able to stop him.

But Karloff still carries this burden with him, and it's almost impossible to escape.

Unless there is another factor.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * 

The other side of Hound star

Xia Weide was stunned when he heard Du Chengli's request, but love gave him infinite courage, and he rushed to the city where Du Chengli was located immediately.

At the same time, Du Chengli and Karlov were waiting on the roof of a high-rise building in the block, where several aircraft were parked in a mess, and they waited in the corner.

Karlov snorted: "Why do you need that weak chicken alpha for help? Can't I escape from that dog emperor?"

Du Chengli said: "I know you can, but I can't. I don't want you to take any risks."

Karlov was very happy, he loved to listen to his wife's love words and cared about him, but what he was most happy about was: "It's great that you can escape from the dog emperor with me, baby."

He leaned over and kissed him.

Du Chengli didn't want to escape from Huo Ze, but he couldn't bear to leave Karlov. Especially, when he knew that the child's biological father was Huo Ze, not Karlov, he was overwhelmed with guilt and self-blame. He felt sorry for Karlov so much that he couldn't move away.

When he leaves, Karloff has nothing left.

Forty-one suddenly said: "President, are you in a hurry to get the result? I have already recovered one, and I am worried that it will cost too much to wait for the remaining one. Jump, it will be bad if you lose the chain"

Du Chengli: "Whose results were recovered?"

Forty-one: "The emperor's, he is indeed the father of your fetus."

Du Chengli was silent for a while, "Then the next one won't recover for the time being, so stabilize the spirit energy."

Forty-one: "Okay, president. But are you sure you want to follow the pirates instead of the emperor? This way your situation will get worse and worse. It is said in the spirit that if you cut off the nourishment for a long time, the demon seeds will come out. For self-protection, the destructive power will become stronger every time.”

Du Chengli didn't change his face, "Got it."

Forty-one: "Hey, ask what love is in the world, and teach people to hang on to the southeast branch qaq"

Du Chengli: "Quiet."

He is here.

He was riding the newest aircraft with a cool appearance. When he came down from the promenade, he was well-dressed. It's not like coming to help the kidnapper escape, but like coming to date your sweetheart.

"Come on!"

Xia Weide couldn't hide his excitement and shouted at the familiar figure.

"Weide."

Du Chengli stepped forward and said hello.

Karlov followed closely behind, scanning the alpha with unkind eyes.

Although Xia Weide was completely attracted by his sweetheart, it was difficult to ignore such an eye-catching person as Karloff, whose figure alone was enough to impress.

He looked at Du Chengli with lingering fear, took his arm, and said in a low voice, "Didn't he kidnap you and force you?"

Du Chengli looked back at Karlov and found that his face was very ugly, and he looked at the two of them with gloomy eyes.

Obviously, at this distance, he could completely hear what Xia Weide was saying.

Du Chengli knew how to comfort him, "No, this is my husband."

Xia Weide was dumbfounded, "What? But, isn't your husband a member of the royal family? At that time, the royal bodyguard came to inform me that you had gone to the Water Lily Galaxy. I thought I thought your husband was"

Emperor?

Of course, it is impossible, the emperor is famous for being a widow for the queen for the rest of his life.

He always thought that Du Chengli's husband was a close relative of the inner court.

"He escaped from that royal family member and went to me." Karlov interrupted suddenly, with a smile on his face.

Xia Weide looked at Du Chengli in disbelief. Does this mean elopement?

How could his noble and glamorous sweetheart be such a passionate person?

"Thank you, Weide." Du Chengli did not correct Karlov's quick tongue, but urged: "Let's get on the road now."

Xia Weide's heart was pounding violently due to the conjecture just now, and he nodded again and again at this moment, and the three of them got on the aircraft.

Xia Weide is an imperial nobleman. Although the Arp New Empire is a constitutional system, and the privileges of the nobles are not written in the constitution, many remote planets still follow the rules of the former empire and give the nobles preferential treatment in unspoken rules.

For example, this time the airspace was blocked across the board, and nobles like Xia Weide were released.

It's just that the release was not so smooth this time. When the aircraft was about to leave the airspace of Hound Dog, the interstellar police stopped it.

"Mr Xia, due to the current airspace control, we need to check your crew."

"It's against the rules, don't you even want to search for me?"

"Mr Xia, I'm sorry, let's be honest, this time His Majesty the Emperor personally gave the order"

"How important a member of the royal family must be kidnapped for His Majesty to give an order? Could it be the crown prince?"

"Mr Xia, we will never delay you, just register the crew, and you can leave immediately."

Xia Weide had already communicated with the other party very domineeringly, but this time the police refused to accept it.

He felt that he had lost face in front of his sweetheart, but he couldn't help turning around and looking at Du Chengli for advice.

Du Chengli nodded and said, "Take it as their routine."

The three-dimensional projection in the aircraft was lit up, and it was docked with the police. There were three or two people over there, really staring at them.

"This is my boyfriend and the other is a bodyguard."

Xia Weide put his hands on Du Chengli's shoulders, making an intimate look.

Although both of them covered part of their appearance, the reaction from the video side was still hesitant.

When Xia Weide turned his head because his posture was too close, Du Chengli's face was rubbed against it, making it soft and greasy.

He gritted his teeth, summoned up the courage to kiss him on the face, and said impatiently: "Hurry up, I'm in a hurry to take my boyfriend to the next planet!"

After all, they didn't dare to embarrass the members of the Xia family too much, so they finally let them go.

However, as soon as he was released, Xia Weide was lifted, and there was a vicious voice above his head: "Who told you to blindly kiss my wife?"

"Karloff put the man down."

Du Chengli took his hand, "We should thank Weide, what are you doing?"

Karloff snorted and threw him away, saying, "He should be thankful that he helped us, otherwise this little neck would break if he twisted it."

Du Chengli stepped forward to help Xia Weide up, "I'm sorry, my husband has a bad temper, and he didn't mean anything."

No offence?

It is full and I want to eat him! Xia Weide was quite frightened, but apart from the fact that Alpha has a stronger aura, a better figure, and is generally handsome, but so rude and savage, he doesn't deserve Du Chengli at all.

Xia Weide thought so in his heart, and couldn't help feeling deeply that Du Chengli was worthless, even if he eloped, he couldn't care about his figure, but also had to look at the bedding, it was not a character.

The aircraft flew away from the galaxy, leaving Shaved on another planet, and the two sides parted ways.

"Thank you, Weide."

"Chengli, I'm very open about this, I'm not that boring if you're tired of him"

Before the words fell, Karloff got off the aircraft and said sinisterly: "What if he gets tired?"

Although Xia Weide is a bit cowardly, he is still an alpha after all, and he is very courageous when courting a mate.

He charged Du Chengli violently and said anxiously: "If you get tired of him or change your taste. I, I'll wait for you. I'll take off my clothes, and you will have something to be expected."

"Little bastard is so brave!"

Karloff's face turned blue with anger, what the hell is going on, one or two, that guy Huo Ze is fine, even such a weak kid like a chicken dares to hit his wife Attention?

Seeing that Karlov was about to make a move, Du Chengli quickly pulled him back to the aircraft, "Leave first, just after leaving the main galaxy, the night is full of dreams."

Karlov was furious. As soon as the aircraft took off, he pressed Du Chengli against the porthole, kissed and kissed viciously, and said jealously: "Why are you so nice to that kid? You also pretended to be a lover with him before? You two?"

"How did you meet, what did you do, seeing him so fascinated by you, I don’t even know what my last name is!"

Du Chengli held his big head and kissed him, and said, "Put your heart back in your stomach, we have nothing. I only have you."

Karlov was first ironed by the smooth hair and then thought of the dog emperor again, and his face immediately became gloomy. But he was still happy, after all his wife finally chose him instead of the dog emperor.

To be honest, he cared about Huo Ze's mental state, his wife and children were robbed right under his nose, it must feel great.

Hmph, let your mother sow seeds indiscriminately.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Leaving the main galaxy, the aircraft jumped through the barrier of the central galaxy several times and entered the outer galaxy, and it has been more than ten days.

Returning to Verdun Fortress, the first thing Karloff did was take Du Chengli aboard the Revenge.

"Honey, we're finally home!"

After several transitions, even though space technology has matured in this plane, the burden on the body is still heavy, and Du Chengli also feels powerless.

Seeing this, Karloff immediately picked him up by the waist and went to the top floor, where there was plenty of spiritual energy.

Like Huo Ze, Karloff can cultivate the void return stage in such a plane. Although it is a bug, certain objective conditions must be met. For example, a rich spiritual energy environment.

What alpha Du Chengli found for Huo Ze was an asteroid, and what omega Du Chengli found for Karlov was a giant spirit stone.

This spiritual stone has always been placed on the top floor. The place where they live is undoubtedly surrounded by layers of spiritual energy, which is comparable to the asteroids in the water lily.

When Du Chengli arrived here, he finally returned to the water like a fish.

Forty-one finally regained its attitude, "It's great, although it's not as good as the Great Thousand World at all, I'm satisfied. President, then I will continue to recover the second result?"

Although Du Chengli felt that the facts had already been revealed, Huo Ze was the biological father of the child, so the result of Karloff was also obvious. What's more, Karlov has admitted to tampering with the samples

Even so, he still said: "Recover."

Forty-one: "Got it! This time it will be very fast!"

Du Chengli was not excited by this, but was very tired, and fell asleep on the huge pink round bed in the bedroom.

Karloff originally thought that his wife would have to take a bath before going to bed, but unexpectedly, she fell on the bed and fell asleep.

Karlov turned the man over gently, changed his clothes, and looked at his sleeping face without saying a word. Du Chengli's face was very haggard, and even his hair lost its lustre.

He came from the sky, and his spiritual energy was the nutrient he depended on for his life, but now he was plundered at any time, how long has it been to be tossed like this? How many more times will it become?

Karlov didn't dare to think about it, his heart throbbed with pain, he wished he could pull out the demon seed in his stomach and beat him up, kicking it to the dog emperor. Whoever made the sin will be punished!

But rationality told him that this matter should not be impulsive, and it cannot be entirely based on his preferences.

As Du Chengli's body was at stake, no matter how much he wanted Huo Ze to die, he had to compromise.

Huo Ze can die, but his wife can't die, not only can't die, but she can't suffer from this mess. If he doesn't want to be tortured, not only can Huo Ze not die, but he has to take his place and have sex with Du Chengli.

This is just too ridiculous.

Even though he had prepared for it, what would happen next, Karlov just thought about it, his body was like a torch being lit, and all the black smoke came out of the raging anger.

At this time, the optical brain lights up, it is a communication.

"Captain, Emperor Arp's confidential communication has received your bridge, is it connected to your optical brain?"

Karlov sneered, he wanted to do whatever he wanted, he didn't want to see the beast at all, but what he said was: "Take it."

The images are transmitted from extremely distant places, the three-dimensional is gone, and the two-dimensional can still be guaranteed.

What was shown in the projection was Huo Ze's face with the same gloomy sneer. The facial features of the two were completely different, but their expressions at the moment were surprisingly the same.

The desire to kill the other party is the same.

Huo Ze said coldly: "Karlov, you a coward who can't afford to lose, I look down on you."

Karlov wasn't angry at all, instead, he sneered and said, "You don't need to think highly of me, I'm just a man of value. I have a wife to sleep with, but you don't, it's as simple as that."

Huo Ze burst into anger, and he said coldly: "Karlov, your mech is about to be crushed to pieces by me."

Karlov is a little distressed, but as long as Du Chengli is there, it can be completely repaired. So he laughed and said, "Huo Ze, will you give me your wife to sleep with for your mecha?"

Huo Ze's expression became more and more gloomy as if shrouded in black fog, oppressive and breathless.

"Very well, then I will come and get it myself."

Karlov couldn't distinguish between joy and anger in his blue eyes, he pursed his lips and waved his hands, saying, "I can't ask for it."

In the end, he still didn't forget to add a sentence: "But don't say I didn't remind you, be nice to the Persian cat, it is a mecha modified by Du Chengli himself. If it is crushed, I'm afraid you won't be able to deal with it."

3