CHAPTER 25
685 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Du Chengli was born in the Great Thousand World, and unlike ordinary cultivators who ascended from the Small Thousand World, he is more sensitive to the amount of spiritual energy.

But he has a high level of cultivation, and the inner spirit energy in his dantian is vast, so he will not easily be stretched.

In this kind of plane where the spiritual qi is thin, this kind of backlash from the demon seed can be said to be like hitting a snake and hitting seven inches, hurting his vitals.

Fortunately, at this time, Du Chengli finally had a good night's sleep in the abundance of spiritual qi.

Until forty-one shouted excitedly: "President, wake up! I have restored all the original results, do you want to know now? But you must calm down qaq"

Du Chengli didn't think there was anything to calm down. After all, Karlov's results were obvious.

forty-one of them couldn't help themselves, and said anxiously: "President, aren't you curious at all? God has changed!!"

Du Chengli's heart sank, "Isn't Huo Ze the child's biological father?"

forty-one: "

Du Chengli: "Say it straight."

forty-one: "President, it's not what you think. How can you be the kind of person who hooks up with each other? The child belongs to them."

Du Chengli: "Whose?"

forty-one: "theirs, the both of them"

Du Chengli: "The conclusion report is sent to my brain."

forty-one: "Oh."

Du Chengli thought that the expression of the four ones was wrong, but when he read the conclusion, he found that the four ones were not wrong.

The child belonged to them, and it turned out to belong to both Huo Ze and Karlov.

Even though he had made all kinds of mental preparations, he couldn't believe it, "Why did this happen?"

forty-one: "President, isn't it super surprising! Isn't it super amazing? So I have already asked Linghu, the topic is How to scientifically explain that a child has three fathers?" Many well-known experts were invited to answer, and I will wait for the answer. Let me tell you...”

Du Chengli: "Yes."

He felt that how the child came was no longer important, what was important was the result.

Both Karloff and Ze are the fathers of the children.

With the development of the matter to this point, Du Chengli no longer knew how to face these two people.

However, running away couldn't solve the problem. After pinching the space between his eyebrows, he turned over from the bed and stepped on the soft long-haired carpet with his bare feet.

This bedroom is a huge dome cabin, like a dome, with huge windows and curtains in all directions, surrounded by a sea of ​​stars. The interior is still the same as in memory, whether it is furniture or furnishings, everything is comfortable and exquisite.

The metallic starship is decorated in an extremely soft style, which is incompatible with an alpha like Karlov.

The Vengeance is huge, and Du Chengli has been in a mess for so many days, and he is not going to leave the only bedroom with abundant spiritual energy until the spiritual energy reaches a satisfactory value.

Fortunately, the former omega Du Chengli rarely left here, so he could call his husband back with a touch of a button beside the bed.

Sure enough, after Du Chengli pressed the button, within a few minutes, Karlov teleported back directly.

"Honey, are you feeling better?"

"much better."

Karlov didn't feel at ease at all. He helped him look and look again and again, then hugged him by the waist, and said with a smile, "I'll accompany you to take a bath. It's more comfortable to stay in the Lingquan."

Du Chengli had long been used to his whim, but this time he didn't satisfy him, but used his spiritual power to break free. He said, "I have something to tell you."

Karloff was so wronged that his wife used it on him as soon as she recovered a little strength.

He sat next to the bed nearby, pulled her into his arms, and asked, "Is there anything you can't say when you can't take a bath?"

Du Chengli said: "I have restored the original version of the paternity test data."

Karloff hugged his arm tightly, curled his lips and said, "Why are you still talking about that?"

Du Chengli rubbed his red hair, and said slowly, "Because you are also the father of the child."

Karlov was taken aback for a moment, then suddenly raised his head and looked at Du Chengli, who was not joking. Of course, his wife couldn't joke at all.

And don't lie.

He even changed his tone, with an indescribable high pitch: "You mean, I am the father of the child in your womb?"

Du Chengli corrected: "You are also the father of the child in my belly."

With Karlov's excited mood at this time, he couldn't tell if he changed a word, and the meaning of the whole sentence was different.

He was shocked, "Then what happened to Huo Ze?"

Du Chengli said truthfully: "He is also the father of the child."

Only then did Karloff hear the word "also", and his face was full of inconceivability: "What do you mean he is too? Could it be that a child has two fathers, no, three fathers can't be done?"

Du Chengli didn't know how to explain it, so he simply showed him the analysis conclusion on the optical brain.

Karlov looked at it, and after a while of silence, he suddenly yelled—"The dog emperor is so poisonous, he wants to monopolize my cub!"

In the end, he did not forget to report to his wife, "Look, I just said that he is a villain and tampered with my sample data! See his true face, he is a beast in clothes, he is too vicious! He wants us to separate!"

Du Chengli couldn't help reminding him, "You also changed the data."

Karloff choked but put it out of his mind immediately, he was so happy that it wasn't because of the child. But because of the child's problem, the cuckold he was going to put on himself was finally free to wear it.

The haze of the past few days was all dispelled by this surprise. Even the unthinkable thing that a child has three fathers is more important than that he can have his wife.

"Honey, let's take a shower."

Karlov's hoarse and ambiguous voice came from Du Chengli's ear, and his heart was slightly heated. Of course, he knew what was going to happen in this tone, but the complicated and messy situation made him hesitate.

He could bear it, but forty-one couldn't bear it anymore, and tried to persuade: "What are you thinking about so much, President! The most important thing is to have a full stomach. Starving to death is a big deal, and injustice is a minor thing. If you don't eat, your son will eat too." Ah! If it is not full, it will eat you.”

Du Chengli: "

Du Chengli cut off the four ones, not because of the problem of not having enough to eat, but because of the embarrassment these days, he realized a problem. Low strength leads to low efficiency, and low efficiency makes the problem more and more complicated.

He wants to cut the mess quickly.

Moreover, he also wanted his husband.

Du Chengli pressed his head with his backhand, his five fingers running through the rough red hair, and whispered, "Carry me."

Karloff's mouth became parched all of a sudden there were no ups and downs in his voice, but it was enough to seduce him to harden him, wishing he could press him on the bed right now and penetrate him hard.

But no, his wife likes to be clean.

For long-term development, Karloff took a deep breath, picked Du Chengli up by the waist, and headed straight to the bathroom.

Unlike the water lily asteroid, it is impossible to have spiritual veins on the starship, and there will be no natural spiritual springs, but one can be built with a high-level magic weapon the day after tomorrow.

Alpha Du Chengli bought immortal cultivation skill books for Huo Ze, while Omega Du Chengli bought magic tools for Karlov, such as this high-level spiritual spring pool.

At this time, the water in the pool is warm and pleasant, the spirit is lingering, and the atmosphere is excellent.

As soon as the two of them got out of the water, and before they started washing, Karlov couldn't bear it anymore. Anyway, if they got wet, they were considered to have taken a bath.

If it doesn't count, then wash while doing it, there is nothing wrong with it.

After finding a way out for himself, Karlov threw himself on Du Chengli, causing a splash of water.

"Honey, you must make it up to me this time." Karloff kissed his ear, put his elbow on his waist, and kept him from moving, while his other hand was on his back.

Walking around his sensitive place, feeling the trembling from the other person.

Du Chengli breathed heavily and said, "Okay."

Karlov ate the lingering sound into his mouth, and soon the mouth let out gasps and groans of ecstasy.

Although he was an old man, Du Chengli miscalculated one thing. No matter how clear his memory was, his body was different from before. Although some traces overlapped, some intrusions were not used to his real body.

Naturally, he suffered a little more torture than before, but it made Karloff feel full.

If it weren't for Du Chengli's poor condition, Karloff wouldn't want to stop after a day and a night, given that he is no longer an omega physique.

At this time, Du Chengli just tried to get up from his arms but was grabbed back again, even tighter.

Karlov rubbed against his cheek, and asked as if asking for credit: "Did I perform well? How many points?"

Du Chengli raised his lips slightly when he heard this familiar question, "Full marks."

Karlov raised his long eyebrows proudly, and stretched out a hand to his abdomen, asking expectantly, "Baby, is Dad doing well?"

If the demon seed can speak at this time, it should say something good.

The reason why Du Chengli thought so was that, after the intercourse, the black hole in his body spit out some spiritual energy. It's like, you have to empty your stomach to absorb the real nourishing body.

It's amazing.

The monster that made him into a mess is so easy to deal with.

forty-one: "President, this is your son, not your enemy! How can it be called a settlement, this is reasonable feeding! Anyone hungry for so long will have to rebel."

Du Chengli: "According to this progress, when will I be able to spit out my original spirit energy."

forty-one: "President, do you want me to help you calculate the frequency of sex? I'm so embarrassed"

Du Chengli: "Be serious."

forty-one: "You have been indecent for a day and a night, and you still say I am indecent %¥#&*"

Du Chengli cut off the four ones, not because he couldn't hear the truth, but because the picture was not serious again.

Although Karlov didn't get the baby's answer, after a whole day's love, Du Chengli not only didn't look tired but was more energetic than before, which already explained everything.

To make his wife's health better and his son's healthy growth, Karloff felt that he had to work hard.

The plan for the day lies in the morning.

Mmmm, ah, playing a harmonious note.

Such a harmonious daily life lasted for half a month without stopping.

During this period, Karlov and Du Chengli rarely stepped out of the room. When they were hungry, they ate the delicious food delivered to the bedroom.

When they were tired, they lay on the floating chair to watch the sea of ​​stars. Bored, Karlov hugged his wife's stomach and listened to the movement.

Everything is very beautiful.

Sometimes Du Chengli indulged in it and even thought that he had returned to the sweet and ordinary days decades ago.

But the gradually recovering spirit reminded him that he was no longer a clone, and he had to face not only one father but another father.

Four ones: "President, the spiritual energy in your body is almost fully recovered now, let's go back to the Great Thousand World now, would you like to check your body?"

If it was before, Du Chengli would go back to Great Thousand World without hesitation.

But now that he is dragging his family with him, he can't just leave, not to mention that the current condition of the demon seed is very stable, and it is more urgent to deal with another matter here than to check his body.

The matter between Karloff and Huo Ze must be properly resolved, otherwise, he will not feel at ease to leave.

Du Chengli: "Let's sort out the second half of the memory first."

forty-one: "Okay, know yourself and know your enemy, and you will never be imperilled in a hundred battles ^o^"

3