Chapter 2 Her
26 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She had long waist length black hair. Light almost porcelain like skin. Hands that were a little small and made her look adorable along with compelling others to protect her. But she was also a little taller than the average woman.

She was neither muscular nor fat and instead just slightly fit. There was no apparent muscle nor any fat to be seen but he knew she was stronger than most women as she did a lot of work and tried her best to maintain her figure.

Her figure was basically the perfect one that all women wished for. Her breasts weren’t huge but plenty ample and the same went for her butt.

Currently, she had her legs curled up and had a book on them as she read it. Her legs were under a blanket and all that could be seen was her black blouse.

But now she looked at him and revealed her gorgeous black eyes that somehow always radiated an endless warmth and care.

It was her! Liao Yun!

She had heard him sprinting up the stairs and was now looking at him while feeling concerned and confused.

"Yao whats-"

But she was interrupted as he ran forward and knelt down to embrace her.

He started to break down into tears as he said, "Sister Yun, I missed you so much!"

Liao Yun was greatly surprised and could only try to calm him down as she patted his back saying, "But we just saw each other this morning!? What's gotten you so worked up!?"

However all he did as he felt his heart blossom with great happiness and relief was to hold her tighter.

It took a good three minutes before he was able to let her go and as she saw there was something wrong she just let him be and comforted him.

Seeing her, holding her, hearing her words of comfort. This is the happiest I have been in over several thousand years!

However he had experienced a lot and now that he calmed down slightly, he realized that he might have scared her.

So after letting go he stayed kneeling in front of her and said with a smile, "Sorry Sis. I just got a little worked up. Nothing to worry about."

She quickly retorted, "Like I would believe that," as she wiped the tears from his face.

A bright smile bloomed on his face as he held her hand that just wiped his face and said, "Sis there's truly nothing wrong. In fact, at this moment my life is better than it ever has been before."

The woman was still worried over what he just did, but seeing the bright and genuine smile along with his words overflowing with happiness she couldn't help but laugh and say: "Haha, that's great then, but you should take the day off. I’ll be fine by myself later."

Wei Yao immediately disagreed, "No! I’m helping you! I'll go get changed right away!"

Saying that he ran up the stairs and quickly went through a door before lying down on the bed within.

He held his chest and tried to calm down his rapidly beating heart.

If I had stayed there any longer, who knows what I might have done. I can't scare Sis and right now she wouldn't believe me even if I told her everything. Once I regain a little cultivation, I can show her my abilities and then…

Once he got to there, he didn't know what he should think.

Can I really tell her everything? No, it is best not to scare Sis.

His thoughts drifted off for a few seconds before he thought to himself, Plus, how would Sis look at me if she knew I was not only well over a hundred times her age but have also killed an uncountable number of people?

Up to this point our lives had been rather ordinary. She is just like most people of this time, abhorring violence and believing that they need to follow the law and just make money to live. It is best to tell her this stuff gradually in the future after she gets used to it.

After figuring this out in his mind, a smile once again broke out on his previously conflicted face before he quickly got up and changed out of his school uniform into some clothes suitable for work.

After that, he quickly rushed back downstairs.

Seeing him back down so quickly, dressed, and sporting a bright smile Liao Yun was taken aback.

She had started to make some food but once again wanted to ask if something was up.

But seeing the bright smile on his face and the excitement contained in each action he took, she couldn't bring herself to pry any further.

Wei Yao became even more touched and felt good memories pour into him as he saw her making food.

He went over and said, "Let me help Sis!"

However she just said, "No! You go rest! You just finished school and I still need your help later! Plus you have to study. Just leave this to me"

Wei Yao wanted to insist but he remembered that she would almost never let him help cook and could only give up.

Still, he didn’t leave and instead sat on a chair at the table next to her and started talking to her.

He asked her about her day and other mundane things as she was making food.

Although it was just a simple and boring conversation it meant the world to him.

After the food was finished they sat together to eat and he almost cried eating the food made by Liao Yun once again.

Liao Yun almost called him a baby but didn’t as she was afraid there was really something wrong and just told herself to watch over him and try to cheer him up.

He finished eating and they continued talking.

When it got close to 5pm Liao Yun reminded him, "Alright, it's time to go relieve Shi Fei."

Wei Yao happily nodded his head and followed behind her down the stairs.

Once they got down Liao Yun told Shi Fei she was done for the day and Wei Yao took over making coffee and serving drinks to customers.

Although he was working and serving drinks to customers, Wei Yao was happy the entire three hours and was even slightly upset when the store closed at 8pm.

"Alright Wei Yao, why don't we go watch some tv and relax for a bit."

Wei Yao just nodded his head saying, "Yes," as he followed behind her.

They went to the second floor and she sat at one end of the couch as he sat at the other.

Liao Yun put something on the TV but Wei Yao didn't pay attention at all as all he was looking at was Liao Yun.

Still he couldn't make it too obvious and so for half an hour he got to enjoy watching TV with her. Liao Yun noticed his unusual stare sometimes but didn’t think anything of it.

After that Liao Yun stood up and yawned before saying, "I'm going to bed. You should either do the same or do some studying. If you’re not feeling well just tell me though."

While saying this her tone wasn't very strict as she knew Wei Yao always put a lot of effort into studying and got grades at the top of his class.

"Yes Sis. Goodnight."

She patted his head while saying, "Goodnight," and then went to the fourth floor which she stayed on.

Wei Yao basked in the moment for a while longer before he recollected himself and went to his room on the third floor.

0