Season-Marvel Ep 5-2
134 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Season-Marvel Ep 5-2

  • ₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩§

 

As they walked and talked, Eddie Brock told him that he was a college freshman working as an intern at the Conner labs, to Sieghart's relief it didn't seem like this version of Eddie Brock was as bad as the other ones. His knowledge of Spiderman war was a little weak but he remembered he became the host of venom in the future and a very ardent hater of the resident wall crawler blaming him for all his faults. It was a little strange meeting him face-to-face in real life but having seen past movies and other superhero film productions it wasn't too odd. 

 

After serious prodding and managing to persuade him, as Sieghart knew there is no way he wasn’t involved. Eddie was hesitant but explained to him exactly how all this came about, Sieghart was already involved. 

 

After they were having a small tour of the internship and celebration for Dr Connors arm coming back. The party had gone a little late into the night; they hadn’t thought anything was up even with Dr. Connor so distracted throughout the night. Then suddenly he turned into the lizard. There was almost no warning before he burst out of the room hissing in reptile. Sieghart didn't really understand why any was bothering to tell him all this but it was a welcome boon.

 

"Can you get in contact with Spidey?"

 

The question had taken him by surprise, "No. This is the first time I met him in person. Is that part of why you told me all this?"

 

The blonde quarterback scratched his hair, "a little bit but mostly we need all the help we can get and I owe it to you to explain exactly what happened after, " he swallowed staring at one of the rooms in the distance, "... He killed all those people." He peered at Sieghart, "Why were you there anyways? Was there an unscheduled Intern group tour or something"

 

Sieghart realized he thought he was an employee of Oscorp or a future one. He highly doubted Brock would believe him if he started to go on about the weird TV man, the mission, and people with blades coming out of their arms.

 

The lizard, Spidey and the goblin were at least in the realm of understanding. Sort of. 

 

Sieghart however wasn't ever one to give a damn.

 

He opened his mouth to explain when a screen popped up in front of him as the world slowed to a crawl. 

 

WARNING

 

Unauthorized “Non Player Character” and Player World Knowledge Cross-Contamination Detected. 

 

If Player tells “NPC” of any future events, 

The Following will Occur: 

 

  • Mission difficulty rise 
  • Introduction of Foreign Elements
  • Loss of Points -50 per word
  • Certain Side Mission Failures
  • Other

 

 

Exception to this rule is ??? 

 

Once he finished, Sieghart blinked and it was gone.

 

‘What the Fu-?’ 

 

“Is everything alright?” 

 

“Uh, yeah just…” Reeling from the screen that had popped out of nowhere, he thought fast, “Something like that.” He was a master at his craft.

 

Eddie looked a little weirded out but accepted it, Sieghart doubted he cared too much since there were other priorities at the moment. 

 

Sieghart was trying to process what he just read, he couldn’t veer off canon otherwise shit would get harder and he’d lose points? He hadn’t seen any points pop up like in video games when he beat the bad guys… thinking back he realized he hadn’t beat anyone. He’d just continuously got his ass handed to him. It was a little depressing to think about. 

 

What he didn’t get was why he didn’t receive any points for whatever was in that gas- ‘Ah right, before the Goblin interrupted me, the gas likely was the Goblin Serum! Fu-dge that’s not a good thing in the slightest,’ he looked at his hands, ‘Am I going to go insane talking to masks that aren’t there?’ he clenched his fingers wondering if there was any change besides feeling strong enough to crush steel with his bare hands.

 

He exhaled, ‘Something to worry about later.’ It was easier to deal with what he could instead of unnecessarily stressing, he did make a note of it however. 

 

  • ₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩§

 

There were a great number of things comic fans alike had agreed and disagreed with, starting entire decade long mock feuds out of fun or actual fanaticism. One thing they collectively could never agree on was perhaps who best girl was. Sieghart didn’t care about any of that because they were all great, the real issue was Peter Parker was stupid as … he was just really stupid. Though the fans collectively chalked it up to “Writer Stupidity”. 

 

These were thoughts that went through his mind as he was introduced to Gwen Stacy, one of his biggest love interests before a serious tragedy and another storyline involving a sick author’s fetish. Her betraying anyone especially Peter to Osborn was the dumbest thing in comic history and agreed upon by everyone unanimously. 

 

All of this ran through his mind as he watched how nervous and shy her teen self was, not much older than him, made him really angry at how anyone thought she could do anything like that. ‘Retarded writers.’ Sometimes wishing he never read the more recent comics. 

 

“Sieghart.” 

 

“Gwen Stacy.” 

 

“I’m… I’m Martha Connors. The, um.” 

 

“I’m aware you don’t have to say anything,” to her relief. Sieghart couldn’t imagine what she was going through as her husband had killed a bunch of people, ‘hopefully there wasn’t any ingestion,’ he thought and caused untold damage. The repercussions if they survived this would be massive. 

 

“How do you know about me?” She asked curiously. 

 

“Dr Connors well… I just heard of his research and name, not that I know much, I was never the best biologist no matter how much I liked it.” She ah’d and nodded, “Not to cut this short or anything but how have you guys been… it feels like you’re aware of what’s been happening.” 

 

She pursed her lips, Sieghart hoped she wouldn’t start asking him questions. It would break his flimsy cover story of being a possible intern for this really high level job position. Gwen spoke up, “We were watching through the monitors… I don’t know how you didn’t run away. Everything was just… so insane.” She shivered. 

 

“Kind of almost did,” Sieghart admitted, not even expecting to talk about his feelings so soon, “But I was never one to run from a fight. Wait, you said monitors.” 

 

She nodded and we followed her to the room right across the lab where there was a Monitors for cameras around the company. She showed the footage for what happened to everyone. The parking lot camera had some odd angles but from what he could see, it was a battle royale between Jack the other Veteran, Ako the red headed chick with the swords, Thors the tall muscular dude, Spidey, the Lizard and Goblin. 

 

The Goblin had briefly joined cackling about something that the cameras couldn’t pick up until Spidey changed his tone becoming much more aggressive chasing after him for some reason. It was possible the Goblin was taunting him with his secret identity or Dr Connors. ‘He was crazy enough to try it,’ was what Sieghart thought. 

 

Then he had burst out of the tall shaft from the broken opening in the floor to the destroyed roof and into the open air. It was about then Spidey and Goblin disappeared from the cameras. Reaper had crawled out of the shaft in the other Camera panning the really expensive cavern-like room. The acoustics for the place must’ve been crazy. He had just jumped up without much use of his arms making Sieghart wonder if he had wall-jumped out of there. 

 

The fight with the other Veteran was starting to escalate as Ako started bombarding Jack with something before Reaper joined the battle tearing up the parking lot, then one of them got into the car and drove off, the two following suit still firing… something that seemingly materialized out of thin air. They were headed for the city and disappeared. 

 

“We don’t know what happened after that, and during the fight we lost sight of the Liza- Dr Connors. Mrs. Connors is worried that he might do something… Anyways I know she doesn’t want to say it but could you keep quiet about everything that happened here.” She looked at Sieghart hopefully through her glasses. 

 

Sieghart exhaled, “Of course,” She relaxed, “Though that isn’t your biggest concern right now.” She perked up, as Sieghart pointed to the monitors, “You’re going to need to do something about that.” 

 

“Don’t worry I got that covered,” Said a famous web slinger as he burst through into the monitor room. 

 

“Spider-Man!” Exclaimed Gwen. 

 

6