Season-Marvel Ep 6-1
177 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

6-1

 

“The one and only.” As he leaned against the door frame, there were cuts and bruises, as there were small tears in his costume, from the fight. He was very tired, something he was trying desperately to hide. Gwen rushed over trying to get him to sit down until she looked at him and he made his way over to the chair like a kicked puppy. She left stating something about a First Aid Kit. 

 

“Hey sweet glider rolls.” He managed as he started to type on the computer keyboard. 

 

Sieghart rolled with it, “Just got my air force license last week, top of the class I’ll have you know.” He watched as Spidey wiped clean the data as well as anything in the backup servers which was a lot more impressive in his eyes, though it wasn’t like he was tech geek so it could’ve been really easy. 

 

“Really?” 

 

“In a video game.” 

 

“Ah.” 

 

“Not even kidding it actually did help. Where’s brussel sprouts?” 

 

“Brussel Sprouts?” 

 

“Annoying, green and no one likes em.” 

 

“Uh, no.” Disagreeing with Sieghart’s analogy, Spidey was amused, “He’s in the other room, I have him webbed up.” 

 

“Yeah no, tie him up with steel wires, and bind his fingers, the dude is a genetic mutation with superpowers and smart.” 

 

He stopped typing, “Ah.” 

 

“Finish up I’ll go see if there’s duct tape or something, it's a better substitute at times.” 

 

  • ₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩§

 

After snapping a picture and a video of an unmasked Goblin and the area around him, as well as showing the bloodied mess from the victims of the Lizards. Sieghart saved it to a cloud server and set it to launch in twelve hours. Which would theoretically give them plenty of time to take care of the Goblin. 

 

He hung the Green Goblin by his feet and spun him using most of the roll, then used super glue for his fingers and duct taped them. Unsure of his exact strength he just poured the rest of the super glue all over him, and then wrapped him once more with the emergency fire hose the teen found outside. Loads of duct tape for his mouth and eyes and left him like a cocoon. 

 

Sieghart decided he had done all he could for the moment, not wasting anymore time he headed for the Goblin’s Lair to see if there was anything more he could salvage. 

The wind ruffled his air as he ran through the enclosed hallway with speed and agility he’d never known before, jumping a railing and falling ten meters without pause. 

 

He went over to the Shaft leading to his secret cave. As he used the long curtains to bound down again he found himself with much more strength and maneuverability. He felt superhuman. 

 

He let go and jumped the rest of the way down, landing on the balls of feet without any aches or pains. 

 

It was official. Whatever was in that gas made him superhuman, to what degree he still wasn’t sure, but felt the Black Panther would be a good baseline. 

 

He found unbroken samples, pocketing them, and took a few weapons with him not knowing which would save his life. He ran back the entire run taking only a few minutes, magnitudes faster than before. For a brief moment of stupidity he even thought he could take on Spider-Man. 

 

“Ha, no.” The dude lifted an airplane in comics. Enough said. 

 

The group was discussing something pertinent as they watched the news on one of the computer monitors in the lab.

 

“Breaking news, large green clouds have appeared above the city originating from the One World Trade Center, we here at…” Paused the stream. 

 

Sieghart spoke up, “It's the L- Dr Connors.” 

 

Mrs. Connors glared before it faltered, “He… wouldn’t, I don’t…” 

 

“Mrs. Connors I know it's hard for you right now, and I can’t completely imagine what you’re going through, “His voice soft but stern, “but if we want to bring your husband back, he needs you to be strong.” 

 

We all held our breath as she seemed to collect herself, the sound of the clock ticking as seconds passed, valuable time Sieghart partially felt was being wasted but he knew without her he would have to kill the Lizard. Her, Gwen and Spidey. 

 

“Alright, just…” 

 

“We need a cure a rem-” A distant explosion came from the city, with the large skyscraper building in the middle of the partially destroyed crescent building. Their view of the city was obstructed but not enough they couldn’t see the explosions and flames coming from the city. 

 

Eddie accidentally clicked play, and we watched as people live were mutating into lizards, smaller than Dr Connors himself who now stood at somewhere around 7 to 8 feet lumbering through his subjects like a king. Even with the video so far away he towered over cars and the screaming populous. 

 

Sieghart pressed pause, “Ignore it!” They tried not to look back at the city Sieghart could feel the strain, “If we want to stop that the only way is to create a counter, a vaccine. What do you need?” 

 

  • ₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩§

 

It turned out not much. Martha correctly figured out a counter agent would be easier after studying the cells Dr Connors had left behind. Simply create a human gene cleanser to flush out the lizard, though of course it was a lot more complicated than that, but that was the basics. 

 

It was compounded by an entire city full of… 

 

“One thing I want to mention, once you complete it inject some of it into Osborn in the corner over there.” 

 

“I can’t believe Mr Osborn was the… Pete would be devastated.” 

 

Eddie asked, “Where is Peter anyways?” 

 

Sieghart slowly turned and raised an eyebrow in Spidey’s direction who seemed to freeze and almost wriggle with discomfort, “O-oh you mean the brown haired kid, I found him trying to help but got knocked out, I put him somewhere not sure where.” 

 

Sieghart rolled his eyes, “Right so Spidey and I are going to be getting that dispersal device at the top, the One World Trade Center. The place of all evils, Marketplaces. Anywho, I need to Spidey with me for a second and Gwen, need to explain some shit.” 

 

They were confused but trailed after him. Marth Connors and Eddie got to work on the vaccine. 

 

Pulling them aside but keeping them out of the viewpoint of any cameras, and keeping Eddie in view they were far enough that everything from the neck down was hidden by the lab equipment. It would suck if all the precautions were taken only for him to eavesdrop, “Right so this is incredibly important I need you to listen closely.” 

 

“What’s so important you brought us over here?”

 

“What I’m about to tell you, promise me you won’t tell anyone else. It's very important.” He repeated. 

 

Gwen was starting to get more nervous, but Spidey put a hand on her shoulder and asked, “What is it?” 

 

Sieghart said, “I know who you are.” Testing it he found no point deductions. 

 

Spider-Man froze. Gwen looked shocked but then to anger, “If you think I’ll let you blackmail him-” 

 

“Whoa relax, I’m not going to do that to your fiance, let me finish,” She spluttered trying to deny it and blush at the same time. He could tell Peter shared her embarrassment though it was magnified likely because he knew her even if she didn’t. Even with the mask on, Spidey was weirdly expressive. 

 

“I won’t say anything unless you want me to, even then I’d be incurring grevious penalties.”

 

“Penalties?” Spider-Man realized this was serious, and treated it as such, as if he was talking to an informant whose life was at risk. It helped Sieghart hadn’t outed him, or done anything… yet.  

 

“Yeah, what I’m about to tell you is supremely important. My advice to you man is just to tell the people close to you,” subtly nodding to the blonde biologist bookworm, “And no one else.” Spidey caught his tone and contemplated before nodding. Gwen looked between the two trying to figure out what the hell was happening. 

 

“Trust me when I say I will be punished so read this and memorize it and remember it for the future as it will help.” Sieghart was exaggerating, it was more for Spidey than himself. The dude had a problem with trusting the wrong people that got him killed. Losing a few points wasn’t going to be the end for him, he had over a month in this world there was plenty of time to fix up a good side quest and rack up on points. 

 

That and he was curious about the system itself, during his fights and location changes there hadn’t been any point deductions or additions he needed to know if there was something up with the system or that was how it worked. The Canon Lore Contamination was a safe beneficial experiment so to speak. 

 

Sieghart had taken his time trying to figure out what to say but realized it was better if he wrote it down to test his word count and for them to remember it. By accident he had also found that Hyphen made two words count as one. It was an odd loophole but he exploited the shit out of it. Spider-Man’s own name came into play there.

 

---------------------------------------------

WARNING

 

Unauthorized World “Non Player Character” and Player knowledge cross-contamination Detected.

 

If Player tells “NPC” of any future events,

The Following will Occur:

 

  • Mission difficulty rise
  • Introduction of Foreign Elements
  • Loss of Points -50 per word, image or other.
  • Certain Side Mission Failures
  • Other

 

Exception to this rule is ??? 

---------------------------------------------

“Make copies or whatever but I can’t say anymore, I don’t know how damaging the penalties will be so I can’t explain.” 

 

  • ₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩§

Good

TRAIN → Spider-Man’s Sixth-Sense = ____

Daredevil = Matt-Murdock

Symbiote = Confused-must convince-To be-Good

Spidergirl = Gwen-Stacy Jessica-Drew Anya-Corazon Cindy-Moon

 

Bad

Kingpin = Wilson-Fisk 

Venom = Eddie-Brock if-Symbiote Becomes-Evil

  • ₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩§

 

Almost immediately something popped up in front of him. 

 

---------------------------------------------

User has not Complied.

Unauthorized “Non Player Character” and Player World Knowledge Cross-Contamination.

The Following will Occur:

 

  • New Additional Main Mission: Save Weapon X Experimentees
  • Introduction of Foreign Elements: ???
  • Loss of Points -50 per word, image or other. Total: -1200
  • Side Quests Failures: 4
  • Other

 

 

Exception: Failed

---------------------------------------------

3