Service for Guests !*
1.7k 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today there was loud noise in the yan family because, there was news of a few guests coming from the main demonic clan, they'll stay for while in the yan family, for resting in their journey, since they were important people, they must be welcomed properly for good relationship with the main clan, everyone was getting ready for welcoming new guests.

After a while An old looking man with a powerful aura surrounding him appears with two more people, one was a mature looking beautiful woman and one was a young cultivator, all three of them were having prideful expressions on their faces. 

The name of the elder was xuan wu and the beautiful female standing beside was his wife named xuan wei and third was a young man named Hán Fēi, discipline of the elder xuan wu.

All men were looking at the mature woman standing beside the old looking man, she was looking beautiful with her mature charm, more than her beautiful figure her dress was looking more sexy, she was wearing a revealing dress,on her top only two small lines of red clothes were passing there in the middle of her big breasts, it was thin enough to cover her nipples, exept the middle part her breasts were clearly visible to people, and in middle her nipples were making a small bump, if she do heavy movements her breasts will pop out of that thin clothes, and on bottom her golden waistband was having two red coloured clothes hanging on each side, with was totally separate from eachother, and hanging individual on each side, width of her clothes were too small that her chroch area was slightly visible from side, and her half butts were also exposed from both sides, for the people of the demonic sect, this type of clothes were normal to see around, but one wearing was the wife of elder from demonic sect, few of the strongest ones, but everyone knew about the elder xuan wu and his lustful nature, in his younger days he known for playing with countless beauty, for being wife of such a vulgar and lustful person those clothes can be considered as normal one.

For their welcome, Family leader yan tien, yan mei, yan chi, elder li, and other elders of the family were standing on the front gate to welcome the guests.

Elder xuan wu looked at the pairs of people coming for his welcome and stopped at one beautiful looking female, "Yan mei", he has heard about the beauty of the yan family leader's wife, and that was also one of the reasons for visiting the yan family, she was looking more beautiful than the rumours, her curvy body was looking beautiful in her sexy clothes, her beautiful melons were looking delicious in her green coloured dress, it was dress with deep cleavage and side cuts on thighs, which was exposing her thick and beautiful thighs, it was skin tight dress, which was showing her beautiful curvy figure. 

elder xuan wu was getting harder by looking at her fabulous beauty, even though he had played with countless beauty in his life, she was something more sexy and beautiful.

Both parties received greetings from each other and that started going inside, many people were walking behind the xuan wei for observing her beautiful ass, which was getting exposed with each step she was walking, but elder xuan wu was looking at something more delicious, he was non-stop looking at the ass of yan mei as she was walking, thin cloth of her dress was sticking tightly with her ass, and moved with her mould as she walks, which was making her more erotic, by the year's of experience he can tell she was wearing a quiet a sexy underwear under her dress, yan tien has already noticed him staring at yan mei, but he was walking ahead like he doesn't know anything, as they entered inside the mension, yan chi left and other adults gone inside the sitting hall for discussion, after they talk about Normal things, and organised the welcome function at night, all people started leaving one by one, yan jing organised the beautiful woman in yan family for serving them in meantime, and yan mei gone with xuan wei for giving him an company, elder xuan wei and wei smiled at eachother while separating, since there was only few hours left in night, everyone left as they needed time to prepare themselves.

Yan mei led xuan wei to the luxurious room said," you can rest here till the party, and can also get ready, I'll accompany you till night", she was having little formal talk with her,

xuan wei looked at her and said," yan jing is quite lucky to have such a beautiful and smart wife, I'm looking forward to knowing you more!" and smiled.

After some time passes all started getting ready for the party, yan mei and xuan wei was bathing together in room, both were enjoying talking with each other, after bath they got out for dressing, xuan wei wear a same but more saxy outfit, in which top was same but in bottom he waistband was more loose and was placed on her crotch area, her upper chroch was getting exposed from top, and her ass crack was also visible from behind till few inches, and for underwear she was having little chain passing through her waistband and there was little cloth on her pussy area, she was looking more beautiful and sexy in that outfit, she seen yan mei wearing a her formal dress and stopped her, and said," what garbage are you wearing, look at me and learn, you need to show your amazing body to be admired by people.

Yan mei got nervous and said," sister, that's not my style, let me wear my clothes !.

xuan wei gotten serious and said," what do you mean by " not my style ", are you looking down on me, if you want to respect me wear the clothes I'll choose, and accompany me, do you wish to make me look like I'm the only one wearing a cloth like this in front of all people.

yan mei couldn't argue with her on this topic she had no choice but to give up and wear what she gives her, she was little embarrassed but xuan wei was also wearing a same type of clothes which gives her little confident, she was still nervous about," what her husband will think of those clothes, 

While having a little shame on the face yan mei led xuan wei to the party, where all the important guests were already gathered.

on the other side yan tien, yan chi, elder li, other elders of the family and important people have gathered with elder xuan wu and his disciple, Han Fei was glaring at the cao Ning sitting beside yan chi, she was wearing a one piece dress with deep cleavage and side cut on thighs, her thighs were looking too sexy as she was sitting cross legged on chair, in meanwhile, two more ladies come inside the hall, Han Fei recognised his master's wife and looked at her with lust, she was wearing a same revealing outfit as usual, but there was one more women standing beside her who's wearing same outfit as her, but was looking more hotter than xuan wei, he remembers that she was wife of yan family leader she was wearing same top as xuan wei, but her line of cloth passing through her nipples were more tight, because she was wearing a dress given by xuan wei, and her breasts were little bigger, which make it look more saxy, her entire breasts were exposed except her nipples, but it was easy to see her erected nipples in middle of that thin clothes, Colour of her alora was faintly visible from side of clothes passing in middle, both clothes were connected to the chain in her neck on top and another chain between her breasts and waist, on bottom her waistband wasn't loose as xuan wei but her clothes were looking more shorter because of her plump legs, both clothes on front and back, were made of silky and thin material, and it was wide enough to cover her chroch area and ass crack, in front her clothes was sliding between her thighs and was showing her chroch area from side, and on back her cloth was shrinking in middle because of her plump butts, and was exposing her half ass from both sides, yan mei was walking behind xuan wei because of the shame, if not for xuan wei wearing a same clothes she would be looking like some slut called for entertainment, all the people in the hall were looking shocked after seeing yan mei, some of them already having bonner because of it, yan chi was looking uncomfortable after looking at her mother wearing such a cloth in middle of too many people, but he can't ignore the bump in his pants, and looked at him father, yan jing sitting beside elder xuan wu and was looking at both ladies walking towards them, he was confused about this, he never thought that yan mei could wear something like this in the middle of this many people, since she wasn't interested in this type of things, but he was enjoying the view, as everyone in the yan family were looking at her wife with lustful eyes, all elders, gaurds, and discipline's of yan family hasn't seen lady yan mei in such a vulgar clothes before, but they were enjoying the sight, as Deep down all of them always dream of seeing her naked, 

As they were walking their breasts were shaking crazily without any support and their bottom clothes were sliding in the middle with each step, 

yan chi was getting angry as he looked, elder li and yan jing looking at her mother with huge bump in plants, but he couldn't do anything since it was her choice to wear it, and xuan wei was also wearing the same, he can only look at the view. as her mother passed he seen her back which was almost exposed, her back cloth was sticking with her ass, and was shrinking little by little as she walks, no one was looking at xuan wei right now even though her chroch area and ass crack was exposing , all were interested in yan mei, since they have known her and seeing her from years, they all had different fantasy about her.

After a few moments they reached their seats, and sat down, their chair was placed in higher ground because of status, and that was also beneficial to the viewers right now, as they both sit on the chair beside their husbands, they were sitting cross legged, from people sitting on lower, they could see their thighs till there ass from below, and slightly their underwear which was like non-existence, most of the man were having erection because of this, as party started, majority of people were staring at yan mei, which made her more embarrassed, but in deep down she was enjoying the lustful stares of all people.

on side, the elder xuan wu was also looking at her big breasts from side, and was smiling, she smiled back for formalities, she was feeling the coldness on her butts because there wasn't any clothes between her butts and surface of the table,

after a moment few beautiful woman Started dancing in middle, and showing their figures, but no one was interested in looking them, since two gorgeous beauty on top were wearing lesser clothes than those dancers, after the entertainment ended all people started sitting on the dining table which was arranged on the ground in middle, few tables on middle ground for elders and other one big table on higher ground for main guest and family leader, all people sitted down on table and started dining, yan chi and cao ning were also sitting on middle ground with elders, elder li and yan jing were sitting beside them on other table just in line with top table, they had beautiful view from main table.

As they were served by a beautiful waitress they started eating, The waitress also prepared the main table and left ,yan mei stood up and hend the jug of wine, as per the rules of the family, the lady of the house herself serve the drink to the guests, yan mei was standing beside table holding the jar, facing opposite of the many people sitting behind, as elder and yan tien was sitting on side of table while both ladies were sitting in middle, xuan wei was on opposite sides of people and yan mei was sitting on side of other people in below, her ass was towards the crowd sitting below, as he go near elder xuan wu for pouring him wine, she bent over to pure the glass of wine, as she bent her huge breasts moved and were hanging out, elder xuan wu was too close and was looking at her hanging breasts, her beautiful and white breasts were looking delicious and milky, on the middle her pink areola was slightly visible from that small cloth passing through, and her sweet fragrance was too much, yan tien was looking at this view with smiled face, waiting for his turn,

on below elder li and yan jing has stopped eating because just a few distance away yan mei was bending while showing her ass, her small and thin cloth was almost shrinked in her ass crack, and was exposing her perfect round shaped butts to all people in behind, since the cloth was long it was sticking in middle of her ass crack, which made impossible to look at her private parts, many people were frustrated because of this, but from middle ground, one with side table can see under her clothes from side, yan chi was sitting on side table and was clearly seeing pussy area, there was only small white cloth was covering her pussy area, and two chain were holding it, and that small cloth was already started getting wet in middle, making it transparent, and pink coloured pussy was slightly visible from behind, he looked at other side of table, where Han Fei was sitting with his two beautiful maid twins, since they were assigned to look after him for while ge stay here, yan chi wasn't happy about this but he couldn't ignore order from his father, even after having two beautiful women beside him ,Han Fei was looking at his mother's ass right now, he ignored this and started talking cao Ming.

As yan mei served elder xuan wu and yan tien she moved to the other side to serve xuan wei and then sit-down on her seat, she was getting embarrassed with those clothes, all people of yan family looked at her in such a shameless dress, but since this was demonic clan, it wasn't anything that was too much, since there are more shameless women in this clan, but having reputable personality she hasn't weared anything more revealing than this dress till now, as she was eating she also noticed elder xuan wu continuously staring at her breasts, after eating and drinking everyone started leaving one by one, after greeting the elder xuan wu, whoever comes from greetings, were staring at yan mei while leaving the table, while cursing the family head inside the mind for having such a gorgeous beauty as wife.

6