Chapter 8: Moaning Tail
1.3k 19 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 8: Moaning Tail


The bandits brought us to their hideout. It was a small hideout consisting of just several small camps beside a large tree. Very few people lived here. All of them wore rags and were malnourished. It was like a poor village in Africa that was shown on TV.

“Welcome to our humble Basecamp. The female tent is over there.” Nora said proudly. Surprisingly, there are 3 other female humans besides Nora.

“Nora. I need to talk with Lily first. “ Matheus said. As we sat on some logs, he began questioning Lily.

“So, you said you were a slave from that Albert. I had heard about him. I know that Luigi was a useless nobody, but why assign so few knights to him? Do you know?”

“Em… All the knights were taken by lord Silvester to get rid of bandits in this area. So, Luigi was only left with two knights for his leveling.” Lily answered.

“I see. We have a stroke of good luck. But that won’t last, huh? The mourning ceremony would last two or three weeks. We need to be gone from this forest before that.” Matheus said. It appeared that even Matheus was no match for Silvester, even though he seemed so strong.

“Where will we be going?” Lily asked. Her head nodded down in anxiety.

“Good question. To the west is another human kingdom Valusta. We can take refuge there.”

“Hmm? Will we be okay traveling to other cities? Aren’t our jobs bandits?” I Lily had asked Matheus.

He just smirked while saying he had it figured out. It took me a moment before I finally understood it. I see, so this whole bandit thing is actually a government manipulation. If this was the case, we might be able to erase our negative jobs.

“So, our jobs will be normal again?” One of the bandits showed up in glee.

“No. It was impossible to manipulate jobs! You know that my agreement with them is only for them to grant us a plot of land so we could start living peacefully!” he replied. Damn, getting my hopes up for nothing. So, this slave job won’t ever disappear huh?

After several careful asking, out of 20 people living here, only 7 were bandits. Bandit jobs were assigned to those that have committed several direct thieveries. It seems that Matheus agreed to this act of banditry despite the repercussions because of debt. He promised to treat us no differently than other villagers. However, since the country does not accept citizenship for other races, he will assign Nora and Lily as village property.

Damn, the demihumans were at the bottom of the totem pole here. I have no cheat, no power, no status. I am just a tail that can only swing left and right!

“Okay! Now that the difficult talk is over. let’s take a bath!” The clingy Nora said. Lily was led to a small stream not too far from the camps.

After that, we removed our shoes and stripped naked. Lily was hesitant, but Nora quickly stripped her naked and took her to the middle of the stream. There she pulled out a wooden bucket and a brush. I guess asking for soap was too much.

Wait, is it okay for us to strip here? Won’t those ravenous men peek at us? But the other women from the camp also followed us and stripped themselves naked. Whoa, these women were either exhibitionists or daredevils. I was a male in my previous life. But seeing these naked girls didn’t interest me somehow. Is it because I am a tail?

“Nora…” Lily said meekly. She didn’t finish her sentence and only looked to her left and right.

“Ah… no need to worry. When women take a bath, Matheus makes sure to give every man some job and watch over them. So, we are safe!” Nora said. “Look! This is a brush that I looted from some caravan yesterday! We can use this for our tails!”

“O-Okay…”

We immediately bathed. Since there was no soap, we just washed our body with water. Our body was dirty enough with all the blood and gore from our battle with the goblins. The water that flowed from our body was brown before it diluted back to clear water in the stream.

“Your body is soo dirty. Let me help you! You missed a lot of spots!” Nora said while grabbing a towel. She washed Lily like how you would wash a car. Every nook and cranny was scrubbed clean of dirt.

“Now, only your tail left!” Nora said. “What a shame! Your tail is so pretty and fluffy, but it was covered in dirt!”

She grabbed my tail, and an electric shock ran through my entire body all at once.

“Ah!” Lily and I let out the same sound. Damn it. I am a male in my previous life. I will not moan like some hentai girls!

“Hngh❤!!” she slowly stroked my tail with a brush from the base to the tip. Each moment of her move was polished to give the best pleasure. I could only strain my voice as goosebumps crawled from my body. Every time she repeated this movement, my body was only getting more heated as the wave of pleasure began anew.

“See, this part is also dirty. How did you get the underside of your tail dirty anyway?” She said while examining my tail.

As she poured cold water from the stream, It felt like an icepack was pressed on my heated body. It seemed like I could breathe again as a refreshing feeling washed over me.

“Ahh❤…” no sooner than that, she started to brush the underside of my tail. The sneak attack was perfectly aimed at the gap in my concentration. I let out a moan in pleasure as I lost control of my body.

“Hey, don’t swing your tail around!” she said while looking at Lily’s face, which was now red as a tomato. Our feelings were somehow connected, so she must also feel the pleasure running through my body.

“Ara♪.. are you the sensitive one in the tail? Nobody ever touched your tail before?” She gave an impish smile. Her face said it all. Like a child who found a new toy, she will no longer brush my tail for the sake of cleanliness. She will definitely tease me to death now. I don’t know if I can endure this any longer.

“Ahhn…❤ nnnn…❤Mnn❤…”Her onslaught began. She firmly grasped my tail and started to brush it. She slowly stroked my body from the base and cleaned every nook and cranny with her brush. I could only twist and moan as she perfectly aimed her stroke at the sensitive part of the tail.

“hah…❤ hah…❤” my breathing turned ragged as she finally done washing us. For the final touch, she poured water over us and dried us with a towel. She put great care into molesting Lily’s ear while she was at it.

As the heat went down, we went back into the camp. The other women were taking distance from us since the beginning, either not wanting to disturb us or some aversion to demihumans.

60