Chapter 3. Completeness 100%!
1k 1 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Carrying a small wooden box and a few books, Roger left the lighthouse.

Until he was far away, Roger felt that there seemed to be a gaze on him from the lighthouse that had been watching him.

Shaking his head helplessly, the last request he made was not just to relieve boredom.

The entire island was deserted, only himself and the old man, and Roger didn't know anything about this strange world.

He urgently needs to obtain some external information, even if it is only a few words, and this knowledge can only be obtained from books.

The log hut he lived in might have belonged to that man long ago, the empty bookshelf reminded Roger.

He specifically stated that he was more interested in history and geography, so most of the books he acquired were related to this.

Back in the hut, Roger put the few books on the bookshelf, and he was not in a hurry to read them.

The top priority now is to repair the damaged wooden hut. The weather on the sea is unpredictable. Although there was only one storm yesterday, no one knows when the next storm will come.

That strange man made Roger secretly vigilant. Even if the other party invited him to live in the lighthouse, Roger would not agree.

"It's a big project."

Roger shook his head helplessly. The number of boards left in his hands was not many, and it was not enough for him to completely restore the entire wooden house.

Climbed to the roof to check, found a few relatively large rain leaks, thought about it, and Roger made a decision.

Solving the problem of rain leakage is the most important thing.

Finding nails and a hammer from the toolbox, he imitated the previous repair mode, and nailed all the wooden boards in his hand. If there was not enough space, he demolished the east wall to make up the west wall, and removed it from the house and the door. Some less important places are then added to the roof.

After being busy until sunset, Roger barely finished, and the integrity of the cabin rose from 79% to 84%.

The extra part is actually just the wooden boards he nailed, and his behavior of tearing down the wall is obviously not counted.

"It should be... there will be no more rain leakage."

Wiping off his sweat, Roger nodded in satisfaction.

Sweating profusely all over his body, he was exhausted, so he made some food and devoured it hungrily.

Endless exhaustion flooded his heart, he simply tidied up, and after the sun went down, he fell headlong on the bed.

There were no large animals on the island, and as for the man in the lighthouse, Roger had nothing to worry about.

He is now physically weak, and the opponent has a gun in his hand. If he really wants to do something to him, he is powerless to resist.

In a daze, Roger fell asleep.

Nothing to say all night.

Waking up in the morning, Roger immediately experienced a sense of refreshment that he had never experienced before, his mind was clear, yesterday's fatigue was swept away, and his body seemed to have inexhaustible power.

"Is this the special function of the wooden bed?"

"It's really something miraculous."

Excited, Roger has infinite confidence in his future life.

After breakfast, he took the tools to the woods behind him, and he needed to process the rest of the wood himself.

After turning around in the woods several times, he really found a few dead trees. These trees were not very tall. After cutting off the rotten roots and laying them down, Roger dragged the dead trees back to the open space in front of the wooden house with a rope.

Naturally, with his skills, he couldn't do any fine processing. Even cutting with a band saw, it took him a whole morning to get out a few pieces of irregularly shaped wood.

After lunch, he took a short rest and did not continue to work. His current physical fitness is very poor, and he will not be efficient if he continues to work. He simply went to the study and read a few books he brought from the lighthouse.

Throughout the afternoon, Roger stayed at home, flipped through the book in his hand, and gained some understanding of the world he was in now.

This place should still be the earth, and the geographical structure has basically not changed much, but there are great differences in the specific distribution and cultural inheritance.

Some countries and regions that he was familiar with in his previous life did not appear, and instead, some strange places. This kind of familiarity and strange feeling made it more difficult for Roger to understand.

Seeing those familiar names, he always subconsciously wanted to match the area in his previous life, but in reality, even with the same name, there would be a big difference between the two.

The country he is currently in should be the United States in his previous life, but Roger is not sure about the specific location, and the level of technology is about the same as that of the previous life around the millennium.

The specific historical process is a million miles away, and Roger is not in the mood to pay attention to these, and he can't make up any decent lies now. If someone asks him, put all the problems on amnesia.

While it was still dark, Roger took the time to do some work again. His only lighting device was a kerosene lamp which was not too bright. Don’t expect a kerosene lamp to play a big role on this deserted island.

When the sky completely darkened, Roger stopped the work in his hands, and when he saw that the integrity had increased to 91%, he showed a satisfied smile.

After eating, sitting on the tree stump in front of the wooden house, Roger missed the leisurely life in his previous life.

Although it's not a big fortune, it's more than enough than the top and the bottom. He should be preparing to start his own rich nightlife in the usual time.

But now?

Looking at his calloused hands, he shook his head helplessly, and went back to rest.

There was no change in life, reading books to repair the house, Roger spent another two days, and finally completely repaired the wooden house.

When he smashed the last nail, an inexplicable warm current came from his body, and the wooden house model in his mind glowed faintly, and he controlled his mind to touch it.

[ Simple Beach Hut:

*Level: 0

*A simple house that can only meet basic needs, without any furniture except a bed.

*The study room in the special area has been opened.

*Extras: None.

*Please upgrade as soon as possible to enable more functions. ]

That's all there is to it.

Roger blinked, "It's gone?"

"Where's the novice gift pack? What about the lottery system?"

"After three days, I was exhausted, so you opened a study room for me?"

"Could it be that this wooden house is intended to be a master of learning? I hope that I will study and practice every day, so that I can become a master of all subjects as soon as possible?"

From the outside, the whole wooden hut didn't seem to have changed in any way, but after walking around the wooden house a few times, Roger still found some differences.

To be honest, his previous repairs were very rough, patched here and there, and repaired in a mess, but when the integrity reached 100, the wooden hut seemed to be self-improving, and it looked much more solid and reasonable.

With one last thought in mind, Roger came to the study.

Here he finally found the biggest difference.

There were unexpectedly a few more books on the originally empty bookshelf.

Resisting the excitement in his heart, he raised his hand and pulled out one of them.

36