Chapter 27. Transfers and New Features
409 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hehe."

"It's really a good place."

Roger spit out a word, swallowed his saliva, held the wooden stick tightly, and walked carefully into the cemetery.

He didn't know if it was an illusion, but he always felt that the temperature here was extremely low, and there seemed to be pairs of eyes silently spying on him on the dark side of the tombstone.

Click!

I don't know what I stepped on under my feet. In the silent night, the sound was extremely piercing.

He lowered his head and saw something like half a dry bone, and a cold wind came out from his body. Only then did Roger notice that there was a thin layer of sweat on his back.

"It's not a trap, is it?"

He was also a little undecided now, and in a dilemma, he had no choice but to bite the bullet and continue walking forward.

To be honest, he is less resistant to ghosts and the like than real scary monsters.

That thing always makes people can't help but feel hairy.

Roger let out a long breath, and looked back, feeling that the distance he had just traveled seemed more thrilling and exciting than his previous experience in the woods.

"There is no danger."

He looked up at the wooden house in front of him.

Compared with the one living on the island, the wooden hut in front of me looked even more dilapidated. More than half of the roof was missing, and some parts had even completely collapsed.

From the outside, there is almost only an empty shelf left. It seems that after a violent storm, it may collapse at any time.

"What is this place?"

Look at the surrounding environment, "Is this a cemetery before, and this wooden hut is for the grave guards?"

Roger doesn't know where he is now, but according to estimates, it should be some distance away from the town or the side of the road.

This place is very hidden, and no one has been here for many years.

He took a brief look in the dilapidated wooden hut and found nothing unusual. He sank his mind and activated the wooden hut model in his mind with his thoughts.

[ The relocation site is founded. The hut in the forest in front of the cemetery. Whether to relocate? ]

"Yes!"

Without any hesitation, Roger chooses OK.

During the whole day, Amanda took him almost all over Bay Town. Unfortunately, Roger didn't find any special place where he could transfer.

Taking a step back, given his current economic conditions, if the house he found belonged to the owner, there was really nothing he could do.

This made Roger also have an idea in his mind. It seems that after solving the difficulties in front of him, he must find a way to save more money.

Once the place where he can move in the future is a mansion or castle or something, if he doesn't have money and can't buy a house, he will never be able to live in someone else's house.

"I didn't expect to travel through once and become a house slave again!"

At this time, with a burst of light invisible to others, Roger has completed the migration work.

He opened the wooden hut model in his mind again, but the information on it had changed a lot from when he was on the island.

[ The hut in the forest in front of the cemetery (On the brink of collapse):

*Level: 1

*Integrity: 21%, please increase the integrity of the wooden house to more than 70% as soon as possible, otherwise most functions will not be able to be opened.

*Description: In addition to satisfying the basic needs of life, you also get a cemetery and old bones buried in the ground.

*The study room in the special area has been opened.

*The loot display area has been opened.

*Loot bonus: The defense of the wooden hut has increased, and it has a certain degree of self-repair ability. Within the range of the hut, the physical fitness of hunters will increase slightly.

*Bonus: Herb Garden.
The hut is surrounded by dense forests, and your chances of finding alchemy herbs in the woods will increase slightly. ]

Roger tried to feel it, and his physical fitness has indeed improved, but the improvement is not large.

As for the self-healing ability of the wooden hut, it does not seem to be reflected now.

The wooden bed that restores energy and the study room that improves concentration, these two items are not much different from before.

What made him pay more attention was this additional bonus, which is completely absent on the island, and should be the result of the special geographical environment here.

[ *The new area Notice Board has been opened, please check it yourself.

Note: Finally, there are reminders that remain unchanged for thousands of years: Please upgrade the hut as soon as possible to enable more functions. ]

"Notice board?"

"What is that?"

Roger was taken aback for a moment. He often saw this thing in the game. It was a place where witchers used to receive entrusted tasks, but in the real world?

The wooden hut in front of him was dilapidated, and many functions were naturally unusable. When he came here at this time, he didn't care whether it was night or day, so he walked into the wooden hut and began to pack it up.

Without the corresponding tools, many repairs cannot be carried out, but now he can tidy up some sundries first, and then free up a little space.

At this moment, Roger found that the hut model in his mind had a new change, and something like a memo appeared on the original hut model.

He controlled his thoughts to check, and after a while, there was a hint of clarity in his eyes.

There are no missions like in the game on this notice board, but more like an information prompt board for a hunter's hut.

Just like just now, Roger found a new reminder on it, which reminded him that he had completed the most basic training of Nifergaard's physical strengthening technique and basic fighting technique, and he could start the next stage. For specific cultivation methods, you can inquire in the study. Correspondingly, the knowledge of alchemy has also been updated.

Roger still likes this function very much. He can clearly grasp the changes in the hut and avoid a lot of trouble.

As for whether the so-called mission will appear on the bulletin board after the hut is repaired, Roger doesn't know now.

In fact, Roger hopes that there will be some news reminders. Now he knows nothing about the supernatural and mysterious of this world. If he has the corresponding information, he can choose to contact.

Sometimes even if you don't do these tasks, you can learn in advance and avoid some troubles.

Time passed quickly, and Roger worked all night without knowing it, and he suddenly raised his head, only to find that there was a faint whiteness in the sky.

Its daybreak.

During the process of tidying up, Roger also learned about the self-repair function of the hut. He piled up some wooden boards from the hut, but it didn't take long for these wooden boards to be strangely embedded on the wall.

A whole wall was quietly completed under the self-repair of the hut.

This made Roger very happy, and it seemed that his next repair work should be done much faster.

When he stopped, the integrity of the hut had unknowingly reached 42%!

Roger estimates that when he comes next time, he should be able to repair the hut in one go if he prepares the tools himself!

He can't wait to experience these new features.

He didn't sleep all night, but Roger felt that he was full of energy. He quickly left the valley, made a note of his location, and then walked out of the woods.

After walking for a while, he heard shouts.

"I'm here!"

Roger responded loudly.

A tall figure appeared in the woods.

Amanda, who hadn't slept all night, looked extremely haggard. When she saw Roger, she rushed forward desperately.

"Thank goodness you're alive!"

19