Chapter 73. Who cares who you are!
220 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Is this the evil spirit possessing?"

Roger remembered what Henrik had said to him.

Ordinary possession can allow ghosts to manipulate the human body for a short period of time, even appearing in the sun, but in this case, the manipulated person often has characteristics such as stiff expression and clumsy movements.

This is caused by the incompatibility between the spirit body and the physical body.

Also, in the current situation, the possessed person can not only continue to control his body and have independent thinking, but even under the stimulation of the evil spirit's power, the physical strength reaches the peak that the current body can bear.

Obtain a terrifying combat power far beyond that of ordinary people!

"The opponent's strength should be above mine."

Roger clenched the dagger in his hand, and stepped forward without fear.

"But so what?"

He didn't know how the battle on Henrik's side was going to be, but as long as Hannam was dealt with on his side, the battle would be completely over.

With a sudden acceleration of his body, Roger took the lead in attacking.

The angle of his attack was very tricky. He penetrated along Hannam's armpit. From this position, the short knife could easily penetrate the muscle and insert into the heart!

Roger didn't notice that the body and mentality of him now are completely different from what he just came into this world.

There is no timidity, a shot is a fatal attack!

Bang!

But beyond Roger's expectation, Hunnam's reaction was very quick. He retreated quickly, and the weapon in his hand dragged along with the trend and collided with Roger's dagger.

"Very skillful technique, definitely after systematic training."

Roger suddenly remembered that Gilmour had said that when he launched an attack, he was easily taken down by the old Hunnam.

With a relatively long life, it's no surprise that Hannam was willing to spend his energy on fighting skills.

The power coming from the opposite side made Roger's right hand slightly numb. As he expected, Hunnam's strength is indeed above his.

The short knife in his hand was swung away, but Roger's body was bullying forward, one inch short and one inch dangerous. With the length of his short knife, once Hunnam pulled the distance away and was directly suppressed by the opponent's strength, he would be in danger.

Roger's hands are like lightning, and a knife is faster than a knife. The elves are known for their agility. Although this set of sword skills is basic, it has all kinds of essence.

Concise and sharp!

There are even some eye-pleasing ones.

Soon Roger found the opportunity to leave a few shallow wounds on Hunnam.

White smoke billowed from the wound.

Roger's dagger was smeared with a spirit-restraining potion, and now the evil spirit was in Hunnam's body, and immediately became very irritable after being injured by the dagger.

Even Hunnam's attack began to turn bloody. He simply gave up some less important parts, desperately brandishing the weapon in his hand, and suppressing it with strength.

Roger didn't dare to go as hard as Hunnam, and the offensive slowed down a little.

Although he didn't have much actual combat experience, his brain was flexible enough to avoid confronting Hannam head-on. His body moved quickly, and the interval between his sword attacks became significantly longer, but his attacks became more dangerous!

A set of basic elven short sword skills, but Roger became more and more handy in using them, and even brought a little general sword skills to the attack.

Although the wounds on Hannam's body were shallow, they accumulated little by little, and the medicine seeped in along the wounds. Although his attack strength was strong, the recovery time was significantly prolonged.

In the fierce battle, Roger's heart gradually calmed down, and the breathing rhythm clearly appeared in his mind.

Facing Hannum's direct attack, Roger took a deep breath, and in a state of high concentration, the strength in his body twisted into a rope.

He swung the knife.

The speed is not fast, but with the strength of the body rotation, the strength of the whole body is perfectly gathered together!

when!

The short knife slashed on the outside of the pitchfork, and Hannam was caught off guard and his body was taken away from the original direction.

There was a gleam in his eyes.

It's now!

Roger's body spun rapidly, and the blade cut a wound from Hunnam's ribs. Hunnam let out a roar, and the weapon swung back.

But at this time, Roger had already come behind him, and the dagger was jumping between his fingers.

Boom!

The Achilles tendon was severed, and Hunnam's body knelt on the ground uncontrollably. At this time, the short knife in Roger's hand had already moved up the thigh, drawing a shocking wound on Hunnam's body.

The pain caused Hannum to throw away his weapon. Roger raised the dagger in his hand, charged up and stabbed down fiercely!

"You can't kill me!"

"I am Voodoo..."

A cold light flashed in Roger's eyes, "I don't care who you are?!"

But at this moment, the evil spirit attached to Hunnam's body suddenly appeared, and an invisible mental shock

"Pfft!"

Roger was affected for a moment, and the movement of his hand was slightly slowed down. When it fell, the dagger was slightly deflected, and it stabbed into Hunnam's shoulder socket fiercely!

"Ah……"

Hannum let out a scream, and the evil spirit attached to his body left him automatically.

The barn was knocked open, and Henrik rushed in.

"Wait a minute, don't kill him yet!"

Henrik raised his pistol and fired three specially made bullets at the evil spirit's head.

"Gah!"

The evil spirit let out a baby-like cry, and then completely disappeared into the air. The evil spirit died, and Hannam also suffered a backlash. Blood oozed out of his seven orifices, and he collapsed with a miserable face.

"You can't kill me, you can't kill me."

"Ahem!"

"I'm from the Voodoo Society."

Hannum raised his head, his handsome face still had the grimness from when he was possessed by the evil spirit.

"Now is a special period. If you kill me, you will be in big trouble."

Henrik frowned.

"What do you know?"

"Haha, I know everything, if it wasn't because something big was about to happen, how would I dare to do something like that?"

"At this juncture, if people from the Hunter's Guild kill people from the Voodoo Society, tsk tsk, what do you think will happen?"

Hunnam laughed wildly.

"Boom!"

"The originally fragile situation will detonate in an instant!"

He looked at Henrik, "It's just a few ordinary people, and I've taken care of everything. As long as that guy dies, no one will be able to find out the results."

"Why don't you turn a blind eye?"

"It's good for us all."

"Besides, that guy named Gilmore is really damned. He wanted to kill me with that bitch, and then embezzled my property."

A trace of cruelty flashed across Hannum's face, "It's too cheap to deal with such a guy and kill him directly."

"If you hadn't come, I would have kept him trapped in that body, and then secretly visited him every once in a while."

"Haha, I feel excited when I think of the horror on his face."

Hunnam's eyes swept across Roger's face, as if he wanted to engrave the young man's appearance in his heart.

Seeing this scene, Roger sighed softly.

This Hunnam must not stay.

To be remembered by such a vicious, insidious and cunning guy... Tsk tsk, Roger doesn't want someone to weed his grave next year.

12