Chapter 77. Harvesting and Improving
240 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[ Evil Spirit Oil: A viscous oil made from the dust of evil spirits, mixed with animal bone herbs. Spread evenly on the sword body before the battle, the potion can cause considerable damage to the evil spirits and destroy the stability of the spirit body. ]

Opening the Alchemy Handbook, the formula and brewing method of the evil spirit oil are recorded in detail. From the function, it looks very similar to the one in the game, but the specific formula and brewing method are quite different.

Roger felt that it seemed to combine some ingredients of the potion provided by Henrik.

"Is it some kind of special fusion?"

Roger wasn't very sure, he didn't need the evil spirit oil for the time being, so he didn't rush to configure it, but took down the training manual from the bookshelf.

In addition to the training methods for physical strength and spirit, there is an additional classification in the manual.

Magic Circle.

The witcher's sign is a simple means of casting spells that they obtained after passing the grasses trial. From the perspective of power, it is naturally different from that of warlocks.

But at the same time, the magic hunter's seal is more concise, and it can be used more quickly. In an ever-changing battle, it can often be used together with the sword technique.

Moreover, after obtaining the Hunter's hut, Roger also discovered a problem. After all, there is a big difference between the game and reality. In practical application, the seal may be more flexible, and it can be more powerful when combined with swordsmanship.

He has not passed the trial of grasses now, so naturally he cannot use the magic seal, but for this mission, the updated practice manual is a simple version of the magic circle.

In Roger's view, this is more like the mysterious rituals he has come into contact with before. Through special items, the energy in them is activated with magic circles to achieve certain effects.

[ Simple Yrden Magic Circle: It can make the spirit body below the level of demon spirit appear within the range covered by the magic circle. During the time when the magic circle is in effect, the spirit body cannot be invisible, and it has a weak deceleration effect. The effect only works on the spirit body.
The magic circle is relatively rough and has limited effect on other enemies outside the spirit. Please upgrade the house level as soon as possible to unlock new abilities. ]

In addition to the rewards given by these two missions, Roger also noticed that there seemed to be some changes in the elven short sword technique that had been cultivated to level 2 in his personal information. Maybe he could enter a new level with a little more hard work.

Now that he had obtained the steel sword he had dreamed of, Roger wished he could start practicing immediately, but after seeing the sky outside, he gave up the idea.

After hiding the steel sword, Roger returned home, tidied up briefly, and Andrine walked in with Jack from the outside.

The dinner was naturally extremely sumptuous, and Amanda didn't seem to be very interested. Roger asked a few words, but the red-haired girl didn't seem to want to say more, so she ate a few mouthfuls and went back upstairs.

Roger thought she met Betty and remembered Simpson's death, so he didn't ask any further questions. When the night was quiet, he quietly opened the window and went deep into the woods.

"You promised to talk to me."

Anna's figure suddenly appeared from behind, and Roger turned his head. He didn't know if it was an illusion, but he always felt that Anna's body seemed to be a little more solid.

"I went to Marsh Town not far away these few days." Roger explained casually.

Anna frowned, and her light body circled around Roger, "Have you met an evil spirit?"

"How do you know?"

Roger blurted out.

"That kind of morbidly twisted soul is easy to see as long as you have been in contact with it."

is it easy? Roger was dumbfounded.

Following Henrik for the past few days, he has learned some things about the extraordinary world, but because of this, he feels more and more unusual about Anna.

In this case……

Roger simply sat on the open space in front of the hut, "You seem to know a lot about evil spirits?"

Roger asked casually.

"Understood?" Anna frowned.

"So low-level things, understand what they do?"

Roger's cheek twitched. The evil spirits controlled by humans are not low-level at all. It happened to be in a deserted farm last time. If it was in the urban area, the fun would be even greater.

From the beginning of the conversation, it seemed that there were signs that it could not continue. Roger opened his mouth and racked his brains to organize the words.

But Anna, who was floating beside him, had a trace of doubt on her face, "Strange, I seem to have forgotten something, something very important."

She shook her head, "Forget it, thank you for chatting with me, but I may need to take a break."

Speaking of her body receding back and gradually disappearing into the mist, just before her body completely dissipated, she seemed to think of something.

"Oh, right."

"Someone came here to look for you. I thought he might be your friend, so I ignored him."

"Someone looking for me?!" Roger was startled.

"When?"

"Last night."

Anna's voice came from the mist.

"He went around your hut and then left."

"Do you remember what he looked like?" Roger asked anxiously.

The fog dissipated, and a figure appeared.

Seeing that face, Roger couldn't help frowning.

"Why him?"

Roger was slightly taken aback.

At this time, Anna completely transformed into a different look, with the same height, shape and even the expression on her face.

"Thanks for the reminder, Anna."

Without Anna, Roger might miss an important clue.

After thinking about it, Roger still spoke, "Can you do me a favor?"

"If there are other people coming here in the future, I hope you can help me pay attention."

"Do you need me to help you expel them?"

Anna asked.

"No...no need."

Roger didn't want to attract the attention of the Hunter's Guild because of these things.

"Okay, I'll keep an eye out for you."

"Thank you Anna, is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, you just need to chat with me once in a while."

"Oh well."

A notice flashed on the notice board, and Roger didn't check it immediately, but said goodbye to Anna and returned to the hut.

Opening the notice board, he followed the prompts to find the character card formed by Anna. The pattern on the front didn't change much, but Anna seemed to have become more three-dimensional.

In addition, the friendship between the two parties has increased slightly.

After finding out the last pain potion in stock and drinking it, Roger raised his sword and started exercising.

With the real steel sword in hand, Roger felt that he was making rapid progress. When he was finally exhausted, he didn't even choose to fall asleep. Instead, he forced himself to sit cross-legged on the bed and began to meditate.

The last mission made Roger realize the importance of spirit. He dared not slack off and seized every opportunity to improve himself.

The next period of time happened to be a holiday, and Roger found an excuse to stay in the hut day and night. During this period, he went deep into the jungle once because of the lack of raw materials for preparing pain potions.

Thomas is an expert in this area. Under his guidance, Roger easily found the trace of the beast.

The rest is simple, practice and improve!

11