Chapter 87. Training Room
244 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Henrik seemed unwilling to talk about such a topic, he just chatted for a few words and then kept silent.

But these few short words shocked Roger enormously.

"The so-called Holy Son turned out to be nothing more than an experimental product."

After getting this news, Roger felt that he should be a little bit more stubborn, making a fortune in silence and developing in a low-key manner is king.

You can't hide too deep, show your face for nothing, and just exist. With his current strength, he really doesn't have the right to make fools of himself.

"I thought I was the chosen one." Roger curled his lips, and he shuddered at the thought of being manipulated by others while lying on the experimental table.

From the current point of view, the skin of the so-called Lonely Demon Hunter Clan on his body is still somewhat useful.

Roger felt that he should take this opportunity to cooperate with the Hunters Guild to collect as much information as possible.

After bidding farewell to Henrik, Roger went straight back home, turned on the computer, adjusted the time, and entered Bordeaux.

"A century-old hurricane hit Bordeaux, and the city, county and many towns were affected..."

"The death toll continues to climb, countless houses have collapsed and people have been displaced..."

Started searching and messages like this kept popping up.

Roger looked at it casually. He was secretly surprised by the numbers and scope of influence recorded on it.

"Such a terrifying range, is it man-made?" Roger shook his head.

If an individual really possesses such destructive power, even if the federal government wants to hide it, it can't hide it at all.

The scope of this kind of destruction is almost at the level of a nuclear bomb.

"Unless it happens to catch up with a special natural cycle and leverage the power of nature."

Relatively speaking, Roger is more inclined to this possibility.

At the same time, Henrik, who left Bay Town, made a call.

"How about it, is it okay?"

"You are young, but your strength is not bad." A woman's slightly old voice came from the opposite side, accompanied by the sound of paper turning.

"Have you not found out which family he is from?"

"About the inheritance of the witcher, this is an unwritten rule..." Henrik put out his cigarette, and the expression on his face became serious.

"We cannot cross the line."

"Never mind……"

"It's just a temporary one. You recruited the person. Be careful and don't make trouble."

The woman opposite made a final decision.

"And one more thing. You killed that guy last time, you were a bit reckless."

"In recent years, those spellcasters have become more and more influential, and they have been trying to find a way to leave the Hunter's Guild. Without their support, the situation of witchers will become more and more difficult."

"Who would have thought that the former Hunter's Guild was named after us, but now, demon hunters are almost excluded from this system."

"Now we can only deal with some miscellaneous fish, the seats in the guild..."

The woman sighed.

"Be more cautious next time you encounter such a problem, and let me know in advance." The woman urged.

Henrik, who has always been rebellious, seemed to restrain himself a lot in the face of this woman, and just kept nodding his head.

"By the way, your partner should have arrived at the branch, take care of him."

"He?"

Henrik's face collapsed, "It shouldn't be a woman..."

At this moment, the voice on the other side suddenly raised its voice, "With your virtue, who in the guild dares to send their female students to you with confidence?!"

"In addition."

"Men are not allowed to change their minds!"

"If I know you dare to take him to find a woman!"

There was a sneer on the other side.

"The next time I wait for you to come to the headquarters, I will find the banshee of Avdel for you to sleep with you for ten days!"

Henrik's face collapsed.

"What does this have to do with me? The girls in the town are so hospitable..."

"Snapped!"

The phone on the other side suddenly hung up.

"Hey..." Even this kind of thing has to be taken care of.

"It seems that in the future, if you want to relax, you will have to be sneaky." Thinking of this, Henrik suddenly had an idea.

"How about now..."

…………

In front of the hunter's hut.

The sun was high, and Roger walked into the hut with an oversized travel bag on his back, and put the food and other items inside into the storage box.

He got out his ax and saw and went into the woods and set to work.

After this period of crazy exercise, Roger's body shape has changed a lot. Although he is not as strong as the traditional muscular man, at least he has gotten rid of his previous thin and thin appearance.

After stacking all the wood at the back of the hut, Mawson didn't have to worry about the rest. After eating something at noon, he started training again.

The information on the bulletin board reminded Roger that his current physical fitness barely reached the standard for starting the Grasses Trial, and there is still a lot of room for improvement in the future.

After entering the third level, it may be that the physical fitness has reached a certain level, and the effect of the pain potion has dropped a lot, but right now he has no better choice.

After practicing a cycle, Roger put his energy on meditation.

After drinking the concentration potion and sitting on the bed, with the addition of the hunter's hut, Roger's progress was much greater than before.

Roger continued to sneak out at night. He walked around the cemetery a few times, but he didn't meet Anna.

He thought about it, and felt that it was a bit too shameful for him to shout twice in the cemetery alone, so he went back to his room and continued to practice in desperation.

After midnight. A glimmer of light flickered across the hut.

"The practice room has been built!"

Roger got up and got out of bed, and there was an extra door on the wall at the end of the wooden hut. He opened the door and entered. The room is not big, about thirty or forty square meters.

But stepping into it, Roger felt some strange changes.

"This space..."

He tried to move quickly in the room, but no matter how he moved, the whole person seemed to be in the middle of the room.

Instead of experimenting with the limit space in the room, he tried to get out of this weird state, and soon, the practice room in front of him became normal again.

A small floor mat was placed in the corner, and Roger sensed it, and then learned the information on it.

This is a special place in the training room for meditation. Sitting on it is highly concentrated, and the effect is comparable to taking concentration potions.

Of course, in this case, the concentration potion can still be used.

The practice room in front of me is relatively basic, except for the ground mat used for meditation and a wooden stake, there is nothing else.

The effect of the training room is also relatively simple.

That is doubling.

The effect of practice is doubled!

Roger tried to practice a bit.

Then there is no going back.

The speed of opening and hanging is cool.

"When will this place be able to increase the speed by ten or eight times?" Roger thought a little greedily.

His original cultivation speed was already fast enough, and with the energy recovery effect of the wooden bed and the training room, it was raised a bit again.

For the remaining two days of the holiday, he didn't go anywhere, and even put down his physical exercise to frantically improve his mental strength.

Finally pushed the meditation level to level 2.

13