Chapter 90. The Evil Spirit in the Lake?
235 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kelly left for a while before Roger calmed down his restless mood.

Naturally, the girl who delivered him had no reason to refuse. Besides, as a qualified witcher, he was far behind Henrik in this respect.

Pity……

I really don't have time.

Open the file.

After that Allen, the fourth deceased was named Jonathan, and it was because of his death that the previous three cases were linked together and attracted the attention of the Hunters Guild.

Because Jonathan's death had many witnesses.

Looking at the confession at the time, Roger frowned. According to the memories of the onlookers at the time, this Jonathan seemed to have hallucinations and shouted words that others could not understand.

At that time, there were many people around to rescue him, but Jonathan not only did not cooperate, but also desperately dragged his rescuer into the water.

The students around were terrified, and two of them almost died because of it. When the lakeside rescue team arrived, the drowned Jonathan had already floated up from the bottom of the lake.

This incident had a great impact. Coupled with the three previous drowning incidents, some students began to spread the story of the undead in Crystal Lake.

All four of the dead were high school seniors in the 12th grade, and two of them had received early admission to state universities.

The victims of the four incidents were all of the same age, so even if the police repeatedly clarified that it was just a coincidence, no one believed it.

In recent days, except for special work needs, no one has dared to approach Crystal Lake.

"Is it really Jason's undead?"

Roger spit out a slot.

Of course, he was just joking. On the entire west coast of the Federation, there are 8 places named Crystal Lake instead of 10.

Continue to read the information and write down the personal information of each deceased. Since entering the second level of meditation, Roger's memory has improved a lot.

"Strangeness?"

Roger soon noticed something a little strange.

"These four dead are all men!"

"Is there any connection between them?"

He looked through the information carefully and found that the living backgrounds of these four people were very different.

Judd is a typical white guy, while Travis, despite having a white name, is black himself.

As for Allen, he is a Sunrise native.

Jonathan is also white, but his family is considered an ordinary working-class family, which is quite different from Judd.

Although he attended the same school as Allen and Judd, they had little contact with each other.

"It does look like an ordinary evil spirit. The dead are all men. Could it be the same as last time, are they female ghosts active in the water?"

Thinking of this possibility, Roger felt dizzy for a while.

He turned on his phone and entered words such as drowning in Crystal Lake, Marsh Town, etc. on the web page.

Guys, the news that came out took up the entire page.

Almost every year, people die in Crystal Lake due to accidents. If you follow this clue to investigate, these few days are simply not enough.

"Okay, let's go to the police station to check the information when we get to the place."

Rubbing between his eyebrows, he put away the materials, and Roger leaned on the seat, quietly meditating.

What he didn't know was that although he had only appeared in school for a few days, because of what he had done, he had become a man of the hour in the entire Bay Town High School.

The provocateur, Nick, has become a laughing stock, and it is said that he transferred to other places.

The bus parked smoothly on the school parking lot.

Roger was not in a hurry to leave, this school was where the three of Judd were studying, and he could just take this opportunity to inquire about some news.

The school arranged temporary accommodation for everyone, and the performance would not start until the next day, so the whole afternoon was their rest time.

Although you can't leave the school, you can visit the various buildings of the school and learn about the relevant history under the guidance of the teacher.

"What is recorded on this wall is that outstanding students in the school get honors." The person in charge of the explanation was a beautiful, fair-skinned, long-legged female student.

As for the name...

Roger scanned casually, but saw Judd's photo on it.

"Huh?"

"Isn't this Judd?"

He asked pretending to be puzzled.

"You know him?" Asked a student from Marsh Town High School next to him.

"It's a pity." Before Roger could answer, the student sighed, "He drowned in Crystal Lake not long ago."

"What?" Roger pretended to be surprised. "Isn't he a master of the swimming team?"

"That was before he met Danielle."

"Danielle?"

"She is Judd's girlfriend. Ever since he met that woman, Judd has no intention of training, and his academic performance is getting worse and worse."

"There are rumors that Judd's death is inseparable from that woman."

Someone said on the side.

"Hehe, with a girlfriend like Danielle, anyone would be weak. Who knows what the two of them were doing in the lake?"

A sour voice came.

Roger quietly took half a step behind, approaching the person who spoke.

"Is there any secret in it?"

Hearing someone talking, the gentle-looking male student immediately became interested, "Before meeting Danielle, Judd was always at the top of the swimming team. He even win many awards."

"But since he started dating Danielle, his physical fitness has become worse and worse. We all guess that he was drained by Danielle."

The male classmate smiled ambiguously.

"Is this Danielle still in school?"

The other party shook his head.

"She dropped out of school shortly after Judd's accident, so she should be at home now."

Roger took out his phone and pretended to look up information.

"God, so many things have happened in Crystal Lake recently, are the other two students who died also from your school?"

"Alan probably got drunk and fell into it by accident. As for Jonathan."

The male classmate put on a mysterious look.

"That involves the legend of the undead in Crystal Lake."

Roger showed just the right amount of concentration.

"It is said that many years ago, a female student was swimming in the lake when a passing passenger... After the incident, her body was tied with a stone and thrown into the lake."

"After so many years, her soul has been wandering in the water. She turned into an evil spirit and dragged people into the water. She wanted others to find her body and remove the stones so that she could see the sun again."

"It is said that this period of time is the anniversary of her death, and her soul has become extremely active. Only by finding her body can she dispel her resentment."

The male student looked serious.

"At this time of year, do people die in Crystal Lake?" Roger asked subconsciously.

The male student blinked, "How would I know that?"

All right.

Regarding the believability of this story, Roger immediately discounted it. As he said, it is impossible for the Hunter Guild not to notice.

A few people are killed every year, and I am afraid that they have evolved into demon spirits long ago.

But... That Danielle, he can try to get in touch.

.......

Hello Dear Readers, I hope you guys are enjoying my novels and I want to extend my warmest thanks to Mr. Sleepy Moonfox for his support on Patreon.

Also again Thanks for reading...

 
11