Chapter 108. Training
200 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Withdrawing the sword in his hand and wiping the sweat off his face, Roger showed a satisfied smile.

Night Cat Swordsmanship lv3: You have comprehended the essence of swordsmanship, and you have realized a little bit of cat school's lightness from it. No matter what kind of swordsmanship you perform, your steps and moves will be strengthened to a corresponding degree.

Light Dance Swordsmanship lv1: All the main muscles of the whole body have been opened up, and the internal organs will feed back on themselves, and you will improve your body strength at a faster speed.

After the night cat swordsmanship entered level 3, in addition to the previous blitz, Roger also mastered another ultimate move.

Light Dance!

Through high-speed rotation, borrow the pace of the feet, and after three rotations to accumulate power, the power accumulated in the body will burst out in one go.

The force exerted by this sword is in a spiral shape, and after hitting the enemy, it will create a terrifying wound radius.

According to Roger's speculation, if this sword is stabbed on an ordinary person, it may create a wound as thick as a forearm!

If a normal person suffers this blow, there is basically no possibility of survival.

After the Night Cat Swordsmanship reached level 3, another swordsmanship was added to the training manual.

It is not an extension of the cat school, this time the swordsmanship practiced comes from the bear school.

Black Bear Swordsmanship.

Different from the light and nimble swordsmanship of the cat school, the attacks of the bear school are thicker and require higher strength.

Roger practiced for a while, and found that the Bear School's swordsmanship pays more attention to momentum, which is not only reflected in the moves, but also in the aura of the performer.

The various schools of witcher have completely different focuses, such as the lightness of cats, the weirdness of snakes, the thickness of bears, the cunning of wolves, and the griffins and so on.

The attack methods he has mastered now should be regarded as a relatively basic part, but it is not clear what kind of swordsmanship he will learn after passing the trial?

After tidying up briefly, Roger went back to the town to buy some things. Just when he was about to return to the hut to continue practicing, he accidentally received a call from Henrik.

"Found something?"

Roger couldn't wait to ask, feeling the rapid improvement of one's own strength is indeed a very addictive thing.

These days he ignored almost everything, completely turned into a machine, eating and living in the hunter's hut.

"There are already some clues. What you want must be fresh. It is estimated that it will be delivered in the next few days."

"I'm not looking for you for this matter, but for the swamp monster you mentioned last time."

"Oh?"

Roger was immediately interested.

While submitting the mission report on the Crystal Lake incident, Roger also told Henrik about his encounter with Betty and the others in the depths of the swamp.

When it came to soul and voodoo, and Betty's invitation to Amanda, Roger thought it necessary to ask Henrik's opinion.

Henrik, who heard the news, did not reply him directly, but just told Roger that he needed to report.

The Hunnam killed last time brought some hidden dangers, and this time the scope involved was even bigger, and Henrik couldn't easily make a decision.

It was unclear on the phone for a while, and the two made an appointment to meet.

After sending the things in his hand to the hunter's hut, eating something, and practicing again, Roger came directly to the meeting place.

A coffee shop.

In addition to studying and exercising during the recent period, he is also paying attention to the news of Bordeaux.

The upper limit of the hunter's hut is increased by one. Before going to Bordeaux, Roger has to find a residence that can assimilate the hunter's hut in advance.

This time he didn't find a needle in a grass, but got a lot of information about Bordeaux through Henrik.

He focused his attention on all the houses that have been involved in supernatural events. In comparison, the chance of success is greater.

It's just that so far, he hasn't found the house he likes.

"Murder House, Room 404 of the Leicester Apartments, the Flayer's House, and oh... there's even a farm."

The collected information looks very gimmicky, but I don’t know if there are any houses that meet Roger’s requirements.

While drinking coffee, Roger looked at the information in his hand. After completing the second stage, he planned to go to Bordeaux.

At the same time, by the way, investigate the place Anna mentioned.

Roger has already searched the map on the Internet, and there is no street named Narcissus Street in the whole city of Bordeaux.

But considering that it has been a long time since Anna died, he don't know how many years ago this street was.

If that's the case, I'm afraid it will be a little troublesome to check.

"I hope Anna can recall more information."

Just then, Henrik and Peter pushed the door open.

Henrik still looked unkempt, and Peter who followed him was meticulous.

The two people's personalities and styles are completely different. When performing tasks together, they don't know how many conflicts will arise.

Roger noticed the resentment on Henrik's face recently, which seems to be...dissatisfied with desire?

There were not many people in the cafe at this time, and the seats of the few people were relatively remote, so naturally there was no need to worry that what they said would be heard.

"I went back and investigated. The mysterious ceremony you mentioned is part of a large witchcraft. It is considered a taboo ceremony. It has not been seen for many years."

Henrik said straight to the point.

"Vodoo is a kind of black witchcraft. In the world of spellcasters, their status is not high, and they are not even recognized by the mainstream." Peter added.

"However, due to historical reasons, the number of blacks in the entire state is relatively large, and voodoo culture is relatively prosperous here."

"There are even many ordinary people who have been more or less exposed to voodoo."

"And it's also convenient for them to attract believers."

"What are we going to do next?" Asked Roger.

"It's really not peaceful recently. Those spellcasters are clamoring for a split, and the blood family at the top doesn't stand up to speak for us!"

Henrik seemed a little aggrieved, "Forget it, anyway, in their eyes, we are just cannon fodder."

Peter tapped lightly on the table, but there was no sound.

"Knock what knock?"

Henrik's resentment suddenly exploded.

"Your teacher is really narrow-minded. Why are you afraid that I will spoil you? I see her because I didn't go to her house back then..."

"I will tell the teacher about this for you."

In the next second, Henrik closed his mouth like a duck whose throat was pinched.

"Forget it, let's get down to business."

Henrik pouted helplessly.

If I had known that woman could become so powerful, I would have done it even if I had a hard nose!

"Speak the truth."

"I decided to go to the gathering place in Marsh Town to investigate." He glanced at Roger, "Come with us!"

12