Chapter 110. Negotiation
202 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The prophet did not look up.

"You can handle this kind of trivial matter by yourself, and you don't need to inform me."

"I know the guy who drove the car. He's from the Hunter's Guild."

The one-armed woman replied.

The Prophet stopped praying, "Hunter Guild? What are their people doing here?"

She stood up.

"Take me to see!"

At the same time, Henrik was slowly parking the car in the open space near the gathering place.

"They already know we're coming."

"It's an ancient settlement where the people who live here are descended from a tribe in Africa who have worshiped voodoo statues for generations."

Roger was taken aback for a moment, obviously the Hunter Guild knew about this place all along.

"This period is very sensitive, and being upright will save some trouble, because in name, the guild cannot supervise here."

He glanced at Roger.

"You stay in the car first. You ruined their ceremony that night. If you join us at this time, I'm afraid it will intensify the conflict."

"Besides, you can be considered as a caretaker by staying here."

Roger thought about it, and felt that what Henrik said made sense. That night, he not only killed the swamp monster, but also took away the core components of the monster.

Judging from the woman's reaction at the time, and seeing him again, I'm afraid the chances of attacking him directly will be very high.

"That's fine. If there is a conflict and I hear your gunshots, I will drive in as soon as possible."

Roger nodded.

Henrik and Peter got out of the car.

Roger noticed that they took out a badge at the same time and wore it on their chests. It was the same badge that Henrik had shown him when he and Henrik first met.

If you show your identity and then make a move, the one who provokes is the entire Hunter Guild.

Some details exposed many problems. The Hunter's Guild may not be as powerful as it appears on the surface, and even in some places, it is a little powerless.

Roger couldn't help thinking of some information that Henrik had inadvertently revealed.

As if they had received some information, the houses facing the street closed their doors and drew down the curtains one after another. The street, which was still lively just now, soon became quiet.

Henrik walked in front, looking casual, but his eyes quickly scanned the surrounding streets and houses.

"Don't be nervous, we aren't going to fight."

But Peter behind him frowned.

"Mr. Henrik, I have to remind you that I feel a lot of resentment here. The amount is also very amazing! I'm afraid things won't be so rosy. We must have the awareness to fight at any time."

Henrik glanced back at Peter, surprised by the calmness on this young man's face, "No wonder everyone is full of praise for you, saying that you are the most potential exorcist in Bordeaux to enter the Transcendence realm."

"If there is a battle in a while, you try to hide as much as possible, and leave the rest to me."

Peter raised his head, with a rare pride showing on his face, "Mr. Henrik, I'm not as weak as you think. The fighting power of the exorcist should not be underestimated!"

The black stone door opened, and the prophet's stone-like pupils stared at the two of Henrik who were walking slowly.

"This is the territory of our Nizama tribe. People from the Hunter's Guild are not welcome here!"

"What are you doing here?"

The prophet's attitude was indifferent.

Henrik looked around, he looked very carefully, and glanced at everyone in the field, "Tsk tsk, the quality is worrying, the voodoo queen of Bordeaux is a famous beauty, why are you...?"

His gaze seemed contemptuous, but he knew the layout of the entire house and the occupancy of personnel.

"Are you courting death?"

The one-armed woman standing next to the prophet suddenly took a step forward. When she took this step, the atmosphere in the whole room suddenly became tense.

"Don't be nervous... I was just joking."

Henrik put on a playful smile, his body swayed and blocked half of Peter next to him.

"State your purpose and get out!"

The prophet's voice was indifferent.

The smile on Henrik's face faded.

"Tree Spirit Reincarnation!"

The Prophet's face changed suddenly, and she couldn't help but feel heartbroken when she thought of the puppet core that was taken away that night.

It took countless people's hard work and more than ten years of cultivation to cultivate a swamp magic vine to a usable level.

Trying to suppress the anger surging in his heart, the prophet squeezed out a sentence, "I don't know what you are talking about?"

"But I know what you're doing."

Henrik's expression became serious.

"Tree reincarnation, this voodoo requires special trees and spirits."

"Swamp magic vines, killing plants or thorn trees... These things cannot grow in ordinary environments. Even if we can create an environment suitable for their growth, they still need to be watered with blood regularly!"

Henrik stared at the Prophet.

"Am I right?"

The prophet didn't answer, but the expression on his face was not as strong as before.

"The so-called spirit needs to be cultivated from an early age except in extremely special cases. The only value of this person's life is to be slaughtered by you when he matures to a certain level."

"Travis!"

Henrik said the name.

This time the prophet could no longer control the emotion on her face, "It's you?!"

"It was you in the woods that night!"

"No, not right. Your Aura is different."

"Who the hell took it away..."

"Are you still going to argue?" Henrik interrupted her.

"If I'm not mistaken, tree spirit reincarnation, this is only the first stage of the ceremony, and you have two options for the next step."

"The first type allows the born tree spirit to continue to grow stronger, and become a terrifying puppet monster through killing and absorbing souls."

"And the second is to remove the tree spirit's core when the time is right, and then implant it into..."

"Stop it now!"

The Prophet interrupted Henrik suddenly.

She gritted her teeth.

"You won, tell me, what do you want?"

She seemed terrified of what Henrik was going to say next.

"Destroy the puppet core of the tree spirit, destroy the magic circle, and terminate your ceremony. This matter ends here."

Hearing his words, the Prophet flew into a rage!

"F*ck off! You Hunter Guild, this is an act like a bandit!"

Her pale face turned red with anger, her fingers clenched tightly like dry branches, and the veins on the back of her hand were bulging.

Seeing her expression, she wished she could jump on Henrik immediately and bite him to death.

Henrik was taken aback for a moment, his request was not too much, it was a routine operation to deal with similar incidents, but the woman in front of him...

Was her reaction a bit extreme?

"What do you mean by that?"

"Let me hand over the things you took away? I see that your Hunter Guild has no sincerity at all."

The Aura of the Prophet became dangerous.

"Are you trying to kill us?"

Henrik was dumbfounded. Can anyone tell me what's going on here?

......

Thank you, Mr. Displayed_Name, for you joining me on my Patreon Channel and supporting me, I really appreciate your help.

12