Chapter 115. Salvation
210 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The body rotated, and Roger took advantage of the momentum of rushing forward, holding the sword in both hands and slashing from top to bottom.

Facing the weapon in Roger's hand, the one-armed woman stretched out her right hand indifferently.

Bang!

There was a sound of metal hitting.

In the middle of the woman's palm, three small snakes emerged and intertwined. I don't know how this weird creature was bred.

The whole body is dark, the surface of the body seems to be as hard as steel, and the palm of the hand is slightly numb. Roger has tested the opponent's strength.

The feet moved flexibly and turned to the side of the one-armed woman.

The woman had only one arm, and Roger attacked the dead end of her defense against its weakness.

But a scene that surprised Roger happened. Facing Roger's stabbing sword, the woman bumped into it on her own initiative, using her body to restrain the steel sword in Roger's hand.

At the same time, the right hand was raised high, and the steel snake wrapped around the palm shot straight at Roger's face!

This way of fighting to the death was completely beyond Roger's expectation. At the critical moment, he gave up the steel sword in his hand.

The short knife appeared in his hand at some point.

Raising the arm, he easily picked up the steel snake that was flying towards him, and then when the short knife reached the highest point, the wrist turned and the blade pressed down!

Pooh!

The sharp short knife was inserted into the chest cavity along the edge of the one-armed woman's neck. Roger rotated his wrist, and when he drew the knife, the blade passed the base of the other's ear, and then penetrated into the temple!

Death was approaching, but the one-armed woman didn't say anything, she just stared at Roger firmly, her only remaining right hand wanted to attack, but she just moved slightly, and fell down slumped.

From the first encounter between the two to the separation of life and death, only a few seconds passed. Although the time was short, if there was any hesitation, the one who died would be himself.

Walking between life and death, Roger found himself showing a strong psychological quality.

Roger drew out the steel sword, he glanced quickly, and rushed towards the stone house with both feet.

Boom!

With a muffled grunt, Roger was knocked out by the powerful recoil, and he shook his drowsy head and got up.

"It's this kind of weird witchcraft again."

Thinking of the experience in the woods just now, he concentrated his mind and focused his attention on his eyes, and that familiar feeling reappeared.

In a blink of an eye, the scene in front of the stone house changed. At the same time, he also saw Amanda lying on the stone slab through the open stone door.

Amanda on the slate had a face of pain, her body was shaking crazily, as if she wanted to struggle out of the endless nightmare.

"What weird ritual is this woman doing with Amanda and Betty, and how do I break it?"

Roger shouted loudly as he rushed into the stone house.

"This woman is powerful only with one head, and there is no source of power. The ritual must gather energy through magic circles and runes. Break them to end her ritual!"

Henrik replied while shooting.

The witchcraft of the prophet shrouded him, making it impossible for Henrik to accurately deliver the bullet to the place he wanted to hit.

Losing precision, Henrik's strength plummeted, but even though he was attacked by the mutated crow, he still found time to fire a few shots.

The bullet pierced into the eye socket of the giant snake, which invisibly helped Peter relieve a lot of pressure.

The giant snake was wounded by Henrik's bullet, and its body rolled crazily. Peter retreated nimbly, avoiding the sweep of the giant snake.

"Return!"

The Prophet let out a low cry, and two lines of blood and tears flowed from his eyes. The giant python struggled and crawled over. At the same time, some of the crows that attacked Henrik turned and rushed towards Roger.

Roger rushed to the door of the stone house, the crow in the sky croaked strangely, his eyes flashed, when the crow approached, Roger's body spun like a top.

The steel sword swung, and the crows that jumped up were cut down one by one by the spinning blade.

"If I knew it earlier, I should have let you deal with these ghosts!"

Ignoring Henrik's complaints, Roger rushed into the stone house.

Amanda and Betty were lying in the room, the liquid on their bodies gradually peeled off from their bodies and slowly gathered together.

Amanda's white skin was faintly blackened, as if an unknown toxin had infiltrated it, but Betty turned pale as a corpse.

Roger took a step forward and hugged Amanda, but even though Amanda left the slate, the unknown liquid was still connected to her.

"How is this going?"

Roger's complexion changed, he raised the steel sword in his hand and slashed at the stone slab covered with runes, regardless of damaging the blade.

Sparks flew, and the runes on the slate were completely destroyed, but even so, the ceremony seemed to have not ended, and Amanda became weaker and weaker.

At this moment, Roger noticed the special marks drawn on Amanda's body.

Doesn't the ritual end without erasing these runes?

"If you don't say anything, I will take it as your consent?"

Boom!

Suddenly there was a loud noise, and the whole room shook.

The room suddenly became dark, and the figure of the Prophet in a black robe rushed over from the door. Her face was pale, and the two tears of blood looked shocking.

"It's useless, how could the ceremony I hosted be as simple as those wastes?"

Behind him, the giant python's huge body coiled into a ball, filling the entire doorway!

This thing used its own body to seal the only exit!

"It's all over!"

The Prophet stretched out his hand, and the two balls of liquid were completely stripped from the two of Amanda's bodies, spinning and floating towards her eyebrows.

This woman has already calculated the time, and when the ceremony is over, she will seal the door with the body of the giant python, unless the whole snake's body is blown to pieces.

Otherwise, there is absolutely no way to enter here for a while.

With just a little time...she can complete the ritual!

There was a trace of disdain on the face of the Prophet, "Although you almost ruined the good thing, I am the final winner! The life essence of the two of them belongs to me...Well, I changed my mind. When I recover from my injuries, I will make you into the best voodoo zombie and imprison your soul in it."

"This girl's body can't be wasted. If you care about her so much, I'll chop her up and feed it to you."

What answered him was Roger's sharp sword!

"Blitz!"

The same move, when Roger performed it now, was more powerful than before, and the bright sword light flashed across, but the prophet just smiled contemptuously, and then raised his right hand.

The black robe covered her, only half of her head was exposed.

Bang!

Roger's blood was churning, and his hands were numb from the shock, but seeing Amanda's breath getting weaker and weaker, he had no time to recover, and slashed crazily.

Dang Dang Dang Dang Dang!

Continuous impact echoed throughout the room, and the prophet stood still, the robe on his body seemed to absorb all the impact, and his figure remained motionless.

Faced with this result, Roger still maintained a high fighting spirit, and waves of heat gushed out of his body.

The beating of the heart became stronger, and the blood flow speed also suddenly accelerated. Under the influence of the focused potion, he felt the sudden changes in his body.

There was a flash of light in his eyes, and Roger's body moved violently.

Even cats can kill as long as their claws are sharp enough!

13