Chapter 126. Encounter by chance
184 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Roar!"

There was a low voice in Taylor's throat, his breathing became short of breath, and he paced back and forth on the ground.

"Calm down! You have just entered the Transcendence realm, and it is easy to have accidents in this state."

Moore's complexion was also a little ugly.

Not long ago she and Tyler came to the area where the energy is finally fed back.

A forest. She originally thought that as long as the range was determined, the target could be easily found, but who would have thought that the two of them made a big circle in the bushes.

At their speed, the entire mountain was about to be turned over five or six times, but they still couldn't find any abnormal places of energy.

During this period, she took out the shell-like thing again and measured it again. The range was narrowed and it was pointing in one direction.

The effect of this thing will last for a while, and Moore took Taylor to hurry up and search, but when the feedback became more and more intense, the two of Moore thought they were close to the target.

The direction suddenly changed.

After a lot of tossing, the grumpy Taylor has become a little impatient. If it wasn't for Moore's words to appease him just now, this guy might lose control because of it.

Scales appeared on Moore's throat, and she hummed an ethereal tune. After hearing her voice, Taylor's mood gradually stabilized.

In the end, the confusion in the eyes also disappeared, and the whole person became much more normal.

"Thank you Moore, I'm better."

Taylor let out a long breath, and his pale face turned rosy.

Moore also showed a little tiredness on his face, "You still need to control yourself more, the role I can play is limited after all."

"The siren's singing really deserves its reputation. It seems that you are not far from the Transcendence realm, right?"

Although he has achieved the Transcendence realm, Taylor's eyes showed a little envy at this time.

He is completely different from Moore. Through his method to enter the Transcendence realm, the upper limit has almost been limited, and the possibility of going further is very, very low.

Moore is different. She has a teacher to teach him, coupled with good talent, there is still a lot of room for improvement after becoming Transcendence.

Although it seems that the two are similar in strength and status, in fact, Moore's development potential is much stronger than Taylor's.

So this action is also based on Moore.

"When this mission is over, I have collected all the materials for the ceremony, and my body is almost ready. If there are no accidents, I will be able to be promoted to Transcendence when I go back."

"Transcendence realm, it can be regarded as the door to truly step into the extraordinary world."

"Okay, let's keep looking!"

At the end of the usage time, Moore put away the shell-shaped object in his hand, but at this moment Taylor frowned.

"Something's not right."

His nostrils twitched.

"What's wrong?" Moore asked.

"It's the smell."

He stretched out his hand and pointed forward, "The flowers are here, but the fragrance is coming from another direction."

Moore quickly understood something.

"Is there a spell affecting this area?!"

"Or there are spirits interfering with our spirits!" Taylor added.

He was emotionally stable and his mind became active.

After thinking for a while, he made a suggestion, "This is not an area we are good at, let's find other people to help us."

"Now?"

Moore hesitated. It had been a while since she came out for this mission. After going around and going around, she managed to lock onto Bay Town. If she went back now, it would take a lot of time, not to mention, and it would affect other people's evaluation of her. ...

Taylor clearly saw Moore's concerns.

"Don't worry, I can find someone to help."

"There are still members of us in this small town?"

Moore froze.

"I checked the information, and the only member named Sherman was killed not long ago."

Taylor smiled, "What you know is only on the surface. We secretly developed a member here, but we didn't report the information to protect her."

There was a hint of understanding on Moore's face.

Although the three holy spirits appear to be unified and complete, in fact the three founders represent three directions, and they cooperate and compete with each other.

It is not incomprehensible that one of the factions borrows resources to secretly develop power.

Since Taylor in front of him is willing to tell such a small secret, he is naturally showing favor to himself.

She quickly figured out the whole story and nodded, "If this is true, then I will trouble you."

At the end she added, "Thank you for your help, I will keep our secret."

Moore accepted his favor, and Taylor was also very satisfied, so the two identified the direction, and then walked out of the woods.

And at this moment, Roger, who had just walked out of the woods, happened to spot them.

After hesitating for a moment, Roger quietly hid his tracks.

The town was neither big nor small, and although he couldn't guarantee that he was familiar with everyone here, the two people in the distance were incompatible with this town in terms of their clothes and temperament.

"A tourist who strayed into the woods?"

Roger really didn't want to be seen coming out of the woods.

After translating the book of transformation, knowing that the Three Holy Spirits had a method to detect the Holy Son, Roger secretly became wary.

He also consulted with Henrik before, but he didn't know much about Henrik in this regard. He originally promised to ask him some information, but he was delayed due to the swamp incident recently.

From the bottom of his heart, Roger is still a little worried. After all, his family knows his family affairs, and he is really a little uncertain about his soul from another world.

Quietly made a big circle, turned from the other side to the main road, and walked a certain distance with the music box on his back.

But when Roger was thinking about something, there was a soft hum of a car behind him.

He turned around, his gaze narrowed slightly.

"It turned out to be the two of them?"

"Hi handsome!"

It was the woman with green hair who spoke, her face was exquisite, and there was a just right smile on her face when she spoke.

"Excuse me, do you live in this small town?"

Roger nodded. He carefully looked at the woman in front of him, and somehow felt something strange from her.

Especially…… It was the man sitting next to her. It reminded Roger of the wolves he had killed in the woods.

"Oh yes."

He showed a hint of amazement at seeing something beautiful.

"It looks a bit unfamiliar. You are not from here, are you here for a tour?"

Roger asked pretending to be nonchalant.

"I seem to have lost my way..."

There was a bit of embarrassment on the woman's face, and she didn't answer Roger's question.

"I am very familiar with this place. Where do you want to go? I can tell you."

Roger put on an air of enthusiasm.

"That would be great!"

"Lemska Street..." The woman gave an address, "The current map is too unreliable, there is no such place on it."

"It's normal. After all, Bay Town is too remote, and the place you mentioned is the old name. It's normal that you can't find it on the map."

"Go straight along this road. After entering the town, you need to pass in front of the police station, then turn right and pass through a small residential area..."

"The last place we reached was Lemska Street."

"Is there a friend living there?"

Roger asked casually.

But at this moment, the man sitting in the passenger seat suddenly became irritable, the woman's face changed slightly, she exchanged a few words and drove away.

Roger continued to walk forward, but there was some inexplicable meaning in his eyes.

If he remembered correctly, there was only one family living in what was called Lemska Street.

12