Chapter 131. Me, Son?
197 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"One for the first time, two for the second, and three for the third. According to this growth curve, will there be four corpses next time?" Thought Roger, swinging the shovel.

"There's not much space left. If we continue to die like this, I'm afraid there won't be enough space."

If you have good physical strength, you can dig a hole quickly, but for these corpses, Roger can only deal with them roughly. As for the remaining corners, he has nothing to do.

But from what Anna said, the entire cemetery was affected, and ordinary people would absolutely have no way to break into it now.

Until all this was done, Roger's mind was still in a muddle.

He originally thought that there would be a fierce battle tonight, but the final result was really a turnaround. The two extremely powerful opponents were killed by Anna as easily as ants.

"Ahem, Anna, how did you do it just now?"

"Do what?" Anna looked puzzled.

"Uh... that's way you... how did you kill them?"

"Oh." Anna showed a dazed look, "You mean that?"

"They are so weak, of course I just waved my hands and died."

Then she seemed to think of something, "Oh, sorry, did I disturb some of your interest?"

"It's like a cat catching mice, always teasing them before eating them."

"No no no!" Roger shook his head.

"Not at all."

But then he seemed to realize something.

"Anna, in your eyes...well, do you think I'm strong?"

Anna looked at Roger suspiciously, then nodded.

"Certainly."

"Lions don't make friends with sheep. To be my friend, you must be a strong man."

Hearing what Anna said, Roger smiled awkwardly.

"Although I have full confidence in myself, at least at this stage, I am still very weak."

Anna looked at Roger a few times, and said seriously, "That's because you are humble."

Well, Roger heaved a sigh of relief, and didn't continue to dwell on this issue.

How on earth does she judge a person's strength?

Soul? Potential? Or something else?

"Have you thought of anything else lately?"

Anna has been asking Roger to help find the place, and he has no clue yet.

Anna shook her head, her eyes swept over the newly buried graves, "But it's okay, I think it should be soon."

The two chatted a little more, cleaned up the stains on their bodies, and Roger returned to the hunter's hut.

A hint was given on the bulletin board, and the friendship between him and his female neighbor Anna rose again.

Without continuing to explore Anna's identity, Roger gathered the things collected from the three of them and checked them one by one.

In the end, all that was left in Roger's hand was a strange shell-like object.

The shape of this thing is very strange, the whole is like a shell, the middle is hollowed out, and there is a device similar to a dashboard on it.

However, there is no clear pointer inside, but a piece of azure blue liquid.

Before Roger could study and understand, a reminder was automatically given on the bulletin board.

[ Seashell Observation Device: A strange instrument made through alchemy. After activation, it can detect the display area of ​​special energy fluctuations.

It can be used for a limited number of times and cannot be repaired if damaged. ]

Roger is very interested in this item, it looks a little bit of modern technology, and at the same time has some weirdness unique to mysterious items.

It's like a combination of modern technology and mystical rituals.

After fumbling for a while, Roger turned on the device.

In an instant, the blue liquid inside turned into light red, and then, some red gathered together, forming a trembling pointer.

But before Roger continued to observe, the red pointer suddenly dissipated, followed by a light clicking sound from the item in his hand.

Roger turned it over, only to find that there was an extra crack on the back of the item, and he didn't know whether it had reached the upper limit of use, or was damaged in the battle just now.

There was no way to repair the broken thing, so Roger simply disassembled it, and pulled away the strange parts and special metal with symbols engraved on the outside, and a piece that made Roger feel a little familiar appeared in front of his eyes.

"This thing?"

Startled, he hurriedly took off the necklace around his neck and put the two things together.

While varying in size, they clearly share a common source.

"What happened?"

"Could it be that what they detected wasn't me at all, but something carried by that female murloc?"

Roger looked surprised.

Could it be that this thing was taken from the so-called Holy Son?

But where did the murloc get this thing from?

Reminiscent of Ivy's trip to sea, Roger guessed that the place where the fishman lived might hide unknown secrets!

What surprised Roger the most was that it was obviously a supernatural item, but the Hunter's hut didn't give any special comments.

This necklace obviously hides a big secret, but the same necklace will also bring great hidden dangers to Roger.

It is impossible to continue to wear it, so hiding it there is the first problem that Roger needs to consider.

His eyes moved and quickly swept across the room, and finally Roger's eyes stopped on the storage box not far away.

Time is still in the storage box, and it is a separate space, so...

Thinking of this, Roger walked quickly to the storage box, and put the necklace in.

"Put it inside, so you don't have to worry that other people will find me based on the energy fluctuations on this thing."

Roger quietly breathed a sigh of relief. If there is no storage box, then he can only put the necklace elsewhere.

Roger also wants to explore the secrets behind this necklace and the female murloc, but his current strength is not enough, let's enter the Transcendence realm first.

For now, the most important thing for Roger is to improve his strength and find a way to block the detection of the three holy spirits.

Although Roger suspected that this incident had something to do with the necklace in his hand. But it's just a guess at the moment, and he himself fits the outside world's description of the Holy Son very well.

After cleaning up these three people, there should be a buffer time after the Three Holy Spirits send other people to investigate. During this period, he must find a solution and improve his strength as soon as possible.

The sooner you enter the Transcendence realm, the safer you will be.

After finishing everything, Roger did not rest, but came to the training room and began to adapt to his new weapon.

The battle just now made him realize his own shortcomings, and now he just wants to complete the current stage of cultivation as quickly as possible!

In the extraordinary world, the crisis will come at any time, and the more strength, the more hope of survival.

Roger plans to adjust his state and take the third stage of refining the potion tomorrow morning!

13