Chapter 138. Unknown Area
200 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A black car parked slowly on the side of the road, the door opened, and Aurora walked into the apartment with a gloomy face.

Having just passed through some hidden connections, she received the furious news that Margaret had indeed admitted a new student recently.

Although she still doesn't know the other party's name, Aurora doesn't want to continue asking. If there is no accident, it is the girl named Amanda.

Although she was very unwilling, but thinking of the terrifying influence of the sorceress, she could only swallow this breath hard.

Compared to giants like sorceresses, the Voodoo Association can only play prestige in the Bordeaux area. Without the deep-rooted management here, they are nothing.

While thinking about her, she quickly walked upstairs and opened the door of room 404.

But as soon as she entered the door, her face changed suddenly. The sunlight outside the window shone through the glass into the room, and the whole room was bright, without the dark and closed feeling before.

A few mantras were uttered in his mouth. After waiting for a few seconds, nothing happened.

"What happened?"

Aurora became furious.

"Who killed my ghost?!"

"Boom!"

The door slammed shut behind her, and Aurora took out her mobile phone and dialed a number.

As soon as the other party got connected, she immediately asked, "Did your people act without authorization and cleaned up the things in apartment 404?"

"What?"

There was an indifferent voice from the opposite side, but then she seemed to understand something, "Impossible, the whole city of Bordeaux is not at peace recently, urgent things can't be dealt with, how can I have time to meddle in other people's own business?"

"Who the hell did that?" Aurora demanded.

"The ghost I kept in my room died, this is something I want to give to the teacher..."

"That's your business, it has nothing to do with me."

Said bluntly on the other side.

"You……"

Aurora only uttered one word, but thinking of the identity of the other party and the big man standing behind him, she could only suppress the anger in her heart.

"It's fine if it's not your work. I'll find out myself."

Aurora said word by word.

"Don't bother me again, I'm busy."

After speaking, the other side hung up the phone.

"Damn it!"

With a click, Aurora shattered the phone in her hand.

"Is the situation in Bordeaux going to be unstable?"

"Humph."

Aurora sneered, "Just wait, sooner or later you will know my power!"

She glanced around the room, but got nothing. She opened the door and left quickly, "A kind hunter, huh?"

A ferocious smile appeared on her lips.

"What is the difference between the lives of ordinary people and the lives of animals?"

"Don't you know that meddling in other people's business can kill you?"

…………

It was still dark at this time, so there were naturally not many people in the bar, and Henrik didn't go through the main entrance, but circled around from the back. When he entered the bar, Roger discovered that they went underground through another passage.

In the dim corridor, there is a door with a glowing red light.

Pushing the door open, the two entered another place.

"Wow!"

An exaggerated voice came.

"Everyone, come and have a look and see who is coming!"

A group of people in the room turned around at the same time, looking at Henrik and Roger at the door.

To be exact, Roger was completely ignored by them.

"Henrik, what are you doing here?"

A tall, strong white man stood up from his seat and walked over with fists clenched.

Henrik laughed dryly, and even retreated behind Roger.

"You called me here just to help you fight?"

Roger smiled.

"I don't know what you ate recently, kid. Your physical fitness is approaching the limit of your body, right?"

While the two were talking, the big white man had already punched him. Judging by his posture, he didn't even intend to let go of Roger, who was standing in front of him.

"Snapped!"

At the critical moment, Roger stretched out his hand to block the strong man's fist.

The big man was more than two meters tall, and he could crush Roger just by looking at his size, but at this moment, his fist was blocked by Roger, and no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't move an inch.

"I'll settle the score with you after the fight!"

With a low curse, Roger slammed into the arms of the big man.

Boom!

He slapped the opponent's chest with a palm, and while the big man was receding, he quickly followed, and then gathered his palms into a knife and slashed on the opponent's neck.

Plop!

The big man rolled his eyes and fell limply.

"Ha ha!"

Henrik suddenly jumped out from behind, "Who else wants to trouble me, come on!"

"Come here!"

Roger grimaced, "You bastard..."

"Henrik, you know the rules here, people like you are not welcome here."

The voice that spoke at the beginning came, and Roger turned his head to look. It was a young man with an upside-down peaked cap, who looked about 30 years old, and he said in a cold voice while shaking the shaker.

"Wandering Hunter Bar, I know the rules here, but since when, official hunters are not welcome here?"

Henrik went to the front of the bar.

"We have set up a new hunter team." Henrik pointed to Roger.

"He's the boss, and I'm just responsible for helping him, so there's no problem."

The man in the hat hesitated.

Snapped!

He put the shaker on the table and nodded helplessly.

"You understand the rules here, don't cross the line, don't cause trouble."

Judging by his expression, it seems that even looking at Henrik one more time is an eyesore.

"Two glasses of beer."

Henrik snapped his fingers and led Roger to a seat near the corner.

"What is this place?"

The waitress brought two glasses of beer, and Henrik's eyes wandered on the other side, a little carelessly.

"Wandering Hunter's Bar, this is the gathering place for those witchers who have not joined the Hunter's Guild."

"National organization?"

"That's right, but most of them form independent demon hunting teams based on families, but don't underestimate their strength because of this."

"The powerful witcher families have a long history, and some of them will hold positions in the Hunter's Guild, but they will also join similar organizations."

"You can think of it as the police and the private investigators."

"Although the actual situation will be more complicated."

"The Hunter's Guild's duty is to maintain the stability of an area. Sometimes their strategies tend to be conservative, but here..."

Henrik tapped lightly on the table.

"These hunters like to hunt powerful prey and enjoy the process of improving themselves. Similarly, their actions will be more aggressive, and they will actively explore some unknown areas."

"Unknown area?"

Roger repeated the words.

Henrik nodded.

"Is there no relevant information recorded in your family?"

"Or do you think that the demon hunter only needs to deal with supernatural events, and solve some mysterious creatures that the police can't deal with, which is considered as completing the task?"

Henrik drank half a glass of beer in one gulp, and he glanced at Roger.

"Young man, this world is much bigger and more dangerous than you can imagine."

12