Chapter 152. Different Space, Assimilation
169 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Pfft!"

Roger drew out the steel sword in his hand and kicked back the monster that was attacking him.

"Hurry up!"

He moved and blocked a few more monsters, and the fog gradually thickened. In this environment, the strength of Henrik and Ingmar was greatly reduced.

In addition, the gunshots will also attract more monsters. In the final stage of the escape, Roger has become the absolute main force of the entire team.

"Boom!"

Veronica pushed open the door, and several others rushed in. Roger stood near the door, waving the weapon in his hand, buying the last bit of time for everyone.

His body was spinning at high speed like a top, and the steel sword he swung was blooming with flowers of death. In just a few breaths, a large pile of corpses piled up around him.

"Come on in!"

Henrik shouted loudly that Roger was also unwilling to fight, and took advantage of the gap when he cleared the battlefield, he jumped into the house.

The door was closed tightly to block out the sound from outside. And those monsters no longer attacked.

"Hooo……"

A series of outbursts, even with Roger's physical strength, was a little bit overwhelming. He raised his hand to wipe the sweat and blood stains on his face, and a little bright red on his wrist caught Henrik's attention.

"Extreme power?!"

Henrik's face changed slightly, and he took a step forward and grabbed Roger's wrist.

"Have you broken through to the Transcendence realm?"

He frowned again, and looked Roger over carefully.

"No, the Aura doesn't have the oppressive force that is unique to Transcendence creatures."

"Extreme power, is this what you're talking about?"

Roger pointed to the blood veins on his wrist that had become more intense in color.

"What is this, a sign of entering the Transcendence realm?"

"Well, generally speaking, only by entering the Transcendence realm and completely breaking the limits of the body can one condense the extreme force in the body."

"Don't underestimate this sign, it represents a transformation at the level of life, extraordinary power." Henrik glanced at Roger.

"The black bear is much stronger than you, but do you think it is a supernatural creature?"

Roger shook his head.

"This is not just a change in strength. After entering the Transcendence realm, the physical state will gradually change, and the gap with ordinary people will become wider and wider."

"The performance at the beginning is the extreme power condensed on the wrist."

"As your strength grows, it will continue to spread upwards, then gather at the shoulders, all the way down from the chest, and gradually spread to the whole body."

"When it reaches a higher level, it is equivalent to another organ in your body."

"Like vascular fascia!"

"In the future, he will even replace some of the original organs and become the key to your strength."

Roger nodded half-understood.

It seems that after entering the Transcendence realm, it is not simply a pile of muscles and strength. Thinking about it, it is understandable that the human body structure limits its own development.

If you want to go further on the original structure, in addition to completely changing the genetic level, you may need to make some major changes in the body.

The strengthening of internal organs and skeletal muscles is part of it, and part of it should be like the Extreme power that appears in one's own hands.

"It's amazing!"

Henrik patted Roger on the shoulder, not stingy with his praise.

"You have not entered the Transcendence realm, but you have given birth to the Extreme power, then when you enter that realm, the progress you have made should be greater, and the room for future improvement will be wider!"

"Work hard. It's been a long time since a traditional hunter like you has appeared. If I didn't know you very well, I would even suspect that there is some unknown blood hidden in you."

"However, the awakening of those bloodlines often begins when they are young, and their strength is terrifying before they reach adulthood."

"Your current situation is obviously not in line with them."

Everyone looked for a place to sit down, and Roger also took out the food and water in his backpack. Every bit of food here is precious, and everyone ate slowly and finely, not wanting to waste any scraps.

Seeing that Hathaway's condition had stabilized, Ingmar also relaxed, and then narrated her guess to Henrik.

"Although I have not come into contact with many cursed lands, I have never seen one as weird as this one."

"When I first came here, it looked no different from the villa area on Sapphire Street, but after only three days, it completely changed."

"Wait a minute." Henrik interrupted Ingmar suddenly.

"You mean that the environment here started to change after you came in for three days?"

He and Roger exchanged glances.

"After experiencing a thick fog, I found that the environment has been completely changed."

"Me too."

Henrik nodded, frowning, thinking about something.

It was a while before he spoke.

"If I'm not mistaken, this shouldn't be the cursed place?"

"How can it be? The strange environment and topography here are mostly consistent with the cursed land in the records..."

Ingmar obviously did not agree with Henrik's point of view.

Roger didn’t say anything, he didn’t know much about this information, and he noticed Henry and what he just mentioned, not yet.

"Do you know how the cursed land was formed? That is a special space formed after the assimilation of another world invading our real world."

"But before assimilation, it is first a different space, with the rules and characteristics of the original world."

"Like here!"

Henrik's expression gradually became serious.

"The place we are in now is a different space that is being assimilated. Only after assimilation and complete stabilization will it become the cursed place we are familiar with!"

Hearing this, Roger was naturally at a loss, and Henrik seemed to see his doubts and explained patiently.

"In the beginning, no one knew how these different worlds were formed, nor did they know if there was anyone manipulating them, but for two different worlds, contact means devouring!"

"It's a completely spontaneous, uncontrolled change! There is no compromise between different worlds, only one side swallows the other and completes assimilation!"

"And the purpose of assimilation is to invade!"

"If invasion is the goal, then assimilation is the means. Only when the rules of each other become similar can the goal of invading reality be achieved."

Hearing this, Roger understood the cause and effect.

"You mean, this world is still in the process of transformation, so the environment here has become extremely unstable?"

Henrik nodded.

"I don't know what it will look like in the end, because in the process of assimilation, it will choose the time stage and structure that best suits its own characteristics."

"But at least for now, the area we're seeing now is what it is!"

"This is very rare in the records of the Hunter's Guild. Under normal circumstances, what we find are often formed cursed lands, not primitive different spaces like this."

"But……"

Henrik paced back and forth on the ground.

"It's not a good thing for us. If we haven't left here before assimilation is complete."

"Then we may... never be able to leave!"

11