Chapter 161. Attempt
198 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Why do you ask?"

At this time, a waiter brought Ingmar a glass of strong wine with ice cubes, and the female witcher drank it without hesitation.

"Except for the three holy spirits, there are not many forces concerned about the coming of the Holy Son, so I thought you found the trace of the Holy Son."

Ingmar explained.

"The three holy spirits have invested a lot of energy in this area, which is inseparable from their own promotion channels."

"I don't know if you have heard of the Book of Transformation. It is a complete system that can transform an ordinary person into an extraordinary creature, and then through ritual magic circles and alchemy potions, you can be promoted step by step and become an existence beyond human beings."

"But in the final analysis, the promotion path of the Three Holy Spirits is not the mainstream in the entire extraordinary world. Although the promotion speed was very fast at the beginning, the follow-up is weak."

"Within the three Holy Spirits, the highest combat effectiveness is only at the Holy Spirit level. I heard from Henrik that you have a female friend who has become Margaret's student."

"If it is divided according to the level of witches, Margaret is equivalent to a Full-Moon-level witch, and is also equivalent to a strong person at the Holy Spirit level."

"But although Marguerite is very powerful in the Bordeaux area, looking at the whole world, she doesn't even have the qualifications to participate in the sorceress gathering."

"That is the top event in the extraordinary world, and only the top female sorceresses from all over the world can participate."

Roger was dumbfounded. Hearing Ingmar's comparison, he immediately remembered the metaphor Henrik had said. In this way, the three holy spirits are really not so conspicuous in the entire extraordinary world.

"Of course, this is a comparison in the entire extraordinary world. In the Bordeaux area alone, the Three Holy Spirits still have some influence."

"Most of their believers are concentrated among businessmen and the middle class. In comparison, their promotion channels are faster, their effects are more obvious, and they are easier to be accepted."

"However, there is another theory in recent years. Many people say that the three holy spirits are not as simple as they appear on the surface. They seem to hide unknown secrets."

Roger nodded, and after listening to Ingmar's narration, he had a better understanding of the organization of the Three Holy Spirits.

"Tell me, what kind of news do you want to ask?"

While talking, Ingmar casually drank half a glass of wine.

She is really a pure female man, with injuries on her body, she doesn't look like a lady...

"I would like to know how the three holy spirits determined the exact location of the coming of the Holy Son?"

Ingmar raised his head and took a deep look at Roger.

"After experiencing the previous events, you should know that the so-called holy son is just a visitor from another world, and it is a means of publicity by the three holy spirits."

"In a sense, they are not much different from the doppelganger that imitated Veronica."

"However, unlike the monsters that invaded reality from different spaces, the Holy Son mentioned by the Three Holy Spirits did not actively invade our world."

"They were rejected by their own world, and then squeezed into this world through unknown means!"

"Is there such a thing?"

Ingmar's statement made Roger very surprised. At first, he thought that the Holy Son came to this world from the so-called space crack or the transmission channel.

But according to Ingmar, since they were voluntarily abandoned by their own world.

"Like some kind of garbage?"

"Yes."

Ingmar nodded. There were not many people in the bar at this time. Ingmar drank the rest of the wine in the glass, snapped her fingers, and pointed to her empty glass.

This time, the waiter came over and put two bottles of freshly opened wine on the table.

"Don't be surprised."

"My father once secretly joined the Three Holy Spirits. In order to pursue a long life and a strong body, he held a transformation ceremony under the guidance of the Three Holy Spirits."

"Also on me..."

Ingmar filled her glass.

"There was a problem with the ceremony, my father died on the spot, and my body was completely changed. This change is completely unknown."

"It strengthened my physique and reaction speed, and it also made me want to drink like hell, but drinking a lot of alcohol can speed up my metabolism and improve the speed of injury recovery."

"This is one of the few, positively enhanced."

After listening to Ingmar's words, Roger understood why the woman in front of him knew so much about the history of the Three Holy Spirits.

"Let's move on."

The more wine she drank, the brighter Ingmar's eyes became, and her whole body became more energetic.

"These so-called holy sons are all excluded in the original world, and a special substance will be generated in their bodies."

"It is this kind of thing that turns them into foreign objects in the original world. When they reach a certain critical point, under the influence of unknown reasons, they will be squeezed out of the original world and appear here."

"A special substance?"

Roger quickly thought of the necklace and the detection device obtained from the female murloc.

"In fact, these holy sons are very similar to the different space we experienced yesterday."

"It's just that one is an individual and the other is a small world."

Roger was taken aback for a moment, thought about it carefully, and found that the two are indeed very similar.

"Could it be that in those different spaces that assimilate reality, there are also foreign objects similar to the body of the Holy Son?"

Asked Roger.

Ingmar shook his head.

"I don't know that. The news of the cursed land is the most confidential among any force, and the outside world's understanding is very one-sided, and it may even be wrong."

Connecting the cause and effect, Roger immediately understood.

"The three holy spirits used these special substances in the body of the Holy Son to make some kind of detection device to determine the location of the same kind?"

Ingmar nodded, "That's true."

But then Roger realized another problem, "Since creatures from other worlds will be repelled to our world because of the special substances in their bodies."

"So in our world, will there be similar people entering their world?"

Ingmar was slightly taken aback, "There shouldn't be such a possibility."

Apparently, she hadn't thought about similar issues either.

"Is there any way to determine whether this particular substance exists in an organism?"

After listening to Roger's words, Ingmar did not answer, but looked at him intently.

"Have you met someone and not been able to identify it?"

Obviously, Roger's continuous questioning caused Ingmar to misunderstand something.

Roger didn't say anything, and this performance was equivalent to acquiescence in Ingmar's eyes.

"There are ways, but I hope you can understand that a different kind is a different kind."

Roger nodded.

Immediately afterwards, Ingmar told Roger a specific potion formula, which came from the three holy spirits.

After drinking the medicine, the absorbed medicine gathers together and stimulates that special substance. After this stimulation is amplified, it will become severe pain.

After telling Roger the precautions, the two separated.

The raw materials for preparing medicines are not uncommon, and most Rogers has them in his hands, and the bar also provides corresponding buying and selling services.

After collecting the remaining materials, Roger drove back to Bay Town overnight without hesitation.

He had to try to see if he was the so-called Holy Son.

10