Chapter 165. The Magical Cow
158 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Cold sweat ran across his browbones, but Roger didn't dare to reach out to wipe it off. He stared at the monster opposite, and then pulled out the steel sword on his back bit by bit.

Holding the sword in one hand, he carefully observed the opponent's movements. With the fighting power that the monster had shown before, as long as he brushed aside a little, those waiting for Roger would probably be broken bones!

He took out the potions on his belt, psychic water, night cat potions, concentration potions, whether they were useful or not, he poured them all at once.

He even took out several pain potions that were originally used for cultivation.

In fact, although this thing is used to promote cultivation, it also has a special effect on enemies with weaker physiques.

But judging by its size, this thing might have little effect on the monster in front of it.

The monster on the opposite side obviously also found Roger. His only one eye showed a moment of thought, and then seemed to think of Roger's identity.

Without any hesitation, the magical cow took a deep breath, squeezed his abdomen, and his chest suddenly expanded, followed by a terrifying sound wave!

As early as the moment the monster inhaled, Roger jumped into the next house.

In the next second, a terrible impact slapped over, and the wooden wall was easily destroyed. Roger shrank into a ball, but then his whole body was sent flying like a ball.

Out of the corner of his eye, half of the house was destroyed, and due to the impact of the distance, his body hit the invisible barrier heavily, and then was bounced back.

"Puff!"

A mouthful of blood was spit out, and there was a burning pain in the chest and abdomen, but the moment he landed, Roger endured the pain and quickly hid aside.

hum!

There was a terrible trembling in the air.

An iron street lamp stuck where Roger had fallen like a javelin.

If it was one second later, his whole body would have been completely penetrated!

Roger's movable area is centered on the hut, a circle with a radius of 20 meters. The monster destroyed the structure of the house and did Roger a favor.

With a flexible body, he stepped on the wall, and with the force of recoil, he jumped into a big hole behind the wall and onto another street.

Now there is a house between him and the magical cow, which is equivalent to running to the other side of the hut.

As long as he could get around this area, he could enter the hur from another direction.

But in the next second, the sound of the bluestone shattering came, and the monster had already launched a violent charge.

"Sooner or later, I'll get a rocket launcher to bomb you to death!"

Roger cursed loudly.

Of course, he was just talking. In the previous communication, Henrik once told him that no extraordinary force would allow anyone to enter the cursed land with explosive weapons.

This is a convention, a convention that is shared by all.

Because all the explosive weapons brought in will be crushed by the entangled rules and the invasion of the world at the moment of entry.

Firearms are already at the limit of what can be used at present.

Roger desperately jumped forward, ignoring the situation behind him, he climbed to the top of the house in front of him as fast as he could, as long as he crossed a certain distance...

The moment Roger jumped, the corner of his eye swept across, and the magical cow had already stood up from the ruins with its head shaking, and the surrounding fog became thicker.

The monster squinted its eyes to make sure, and then, like a bulldozer, it rammed directly towards Roger.

Fortunately, with a split second of judgment, Roger took a step ahead and jumped into the street below. Then he rolled over and crashed into the next house.

Rumble!

The fog rising around gave Roger a glimmer of hope. He carefully hid his figure and tried not to make any noise from himself.

The moment he just fell, he disappeared from the monster's sight for a few seconds. Just be careful at this time, and when the fog rises, his chances of escaping will be greatly increased.

Trying to breathe long, Roger listened to the roar and destruction of monsters outside.

In fact, his current situation is also very dangerous. If he is swept away by an indiscriminate attack...

At this moment, other voices came from the mist.

Pat, clack.

One figure after another emerged from the mist, and Roger could tell the type of the other party just by hearing the sound.

It was the monster he had killed before, which looked very similar to a ghoul.

Paji!

It seemed that something had been crushed abruptly.

Immediately afterwards, there were bursts of screams and fighting sounds outside.

No, there was no such thing as a fight at all, it was a one-sided massacre.

Do monsters even fight with each other?

At this time, Roger suddenly remembered the other scars he had found on the magical cow just now.

However, although there are many monsters that look like ghouls, their individual strength is not strong, so it should be impossible to leave scars on the magical cow.

Unless……

Unless there are other monsters hidden in the mist.

At this time, the fog outside had become very thick, and it was almost impossible to see anything three to five meters away. This situation was naturally very beneficial to Roger.

He carefully got out of the dilapidated house, raised his head to observe the surrounding situation, and about a dozen meters away to his right, the magical cow swung its arms and beat wildly.

Around him was a thick layer of pulp.

The method of massacre of this thing is very simple, that is, pinch, explode and trample flat, or use it as a weapon to slap on the ground non-stop.

And on the left, about 10 meters away, should be where the hut is.

"You only get one chance."

Roger saw the opportunity, exerted strength on his legs, and rushed out like a sensitive cheetah.

Ten meters is just a fleeting moment for him.

Almost at the moment of rushing out, Roger's body crossed a distance of several meters, and then he saw clearly the exact location of the door of the hut.

But there is no time to rejoice.

In the oblique stab, a ghoul rushed over.

The eyes of these things have almost atrophied, and they use sound to identify directions.

"Go away!"

At the critical juncture, the muscles in Roger's hands bulged, and the blood tendons on his wrists quietly appeared at some point.

Terrible power was poured into the steel sword.

The sharp blade chopped off the ghoul in the middle, and Roger paused slightly, but just as he was about to rush into the cabin again, there was a terrifying shock wave behind him.

The death of the ghoul alarmed the magic cow. It made a short impact, although the strength was not strong enough, it deflected Roger's figure, and he watched the door pass by him.

When Roger stabilized his figure, the monsters in the distance had already cleared away the surrounding ghouls and rushed towards Roger with strides.

On the left is the door of the hut, and the impact of the magical cow in front is coming at any time.

Is it a matter of luck to break into the hut?

Still?

In the blink of an eye, Roger had no time to think, and his body responded instinctively.

In the next moment, the impact of the magical cow came to him!

10